BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I completely agree. I have been advised to avoid seafood and milk as well. If you can chew normally, try some awesome soft Korean food but yes, avoid spicy/oily one.
They call it medi-tourism for a reason, you are also there to enjoy Korea as if it's a normal holiday! So eat well, rest well and shop as much as you can!

One of the clinics told me that Nov-Feb are their busiest time in a year when local girls rush to the clinics after their college exam and before school starts, and at the same time foreigners flock in with their holiday breaks. I think it would be good to avoid that if you can. I imagine one could get more attention and time when the clinics are less busy.

Thanks MrsKing, that's a great piece of advice. I am thinking of this Dec but if that's the case might delay until next Feb/April then. - gosh that's a long time to wait, till when can I have two full weeks off! I hope to do PS surgery only once so would try to go when I have the most attention from the staff.

Hey!

I'm also planning on going to Seoul on April 28 too! What a coincidence! We should definitely meet up and explore the city together. I'm thinking of going for a breast augmentation but it doesn't seem like that's a popular surgery for people to have on this forum..

Anyways, do you have a kaokao?

Hi! I'm thinking of getting smile lipt from Aone too. How did you find the doctor? How was your experience? You can PM me if you don't feel comfortable discussing this on here.

I would really appreciate the information! :smile: Thanks!

Hi :smile:

You're not alone dear haha. I'm also having BA alongside with other surgeries at Regen in mid April lol. My advice is to join other breast implants only forum, I was seriously clueless about BA at first but after reading pages of pages of those forums, I finally know much more about it and the look I'm going for.

Good luck to you

Hello!

I am really really thankful for these threads. After I've been reading them for so long, I decided to make an account so I could join the discussion and get some more out of it.
I have 100% decided I want to have surgery done in Korea, I just have to save up some money first! So I'll probably first go there 2015.

I am looking to get v-line, zygoma reduction and rhinoplasty (+ Breast augmentation, but I'll probably have that done at another time)
I have chosen to focus on these clinics:

1. Banobagi
2. Cinderella
3. JK Plastic Surgery
4. Dream
5. Item

I know that some of them are expensive, but that's not my biggest concern. I want to go with wherever I feel most comfortable.
I wrote them today, and I will turn back with prices and mails to show you guys and hopefully help you out a little too :smile:

I am also interested in Cinderella but am now very confused because there are two website that are both Cinderella Plastic Surgery Clinic:
http://www.cinderellasurgery.com/
and http://www.globalcindy.com/en/
Does anyone know which one is the TRUE Cinderella that people has endorsed?

On a side note, do you know if Cinderella now has an inhouse translator? A forumer who went 2 years ago said in one post that they dont but I wonder if things have changed now.

Both of the websites are Cinderella, one of them is just Korean and the other is their global site (Which is under reconstruction, so that's why you can't see that much on it at the moment)

So both of them is the same clinic :smile:

I don't know if they have a translator though. But I'm pretty sure they do. It's a pretty big clinic, with many customers from all over the world.

Oh wait.. You found a website I haven't seen before.
Okay, now I'm confused too!

I found a post with all the contact info for the different clinics, which says that Cinderella's websites are GlobalCindy.com and CindyClinic.com

I don't think cinderellasurgery.com is the Cinderella in Korea. If you look at the contact us at bottom right hand side of the page the address is in Malaysia.

i've booked air tickets and hotel already. I will be there from 28th April to 7th May