BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hey!

Thanks for the information! Yah, i'm quite clueless about BA in Korea.. haha. Omg good luck with your trip!! Would you be kind to update me on your BA experience with Regen? I haven't done much research on Regen.

Thanks!

Ps. Do you have kaokao? Maybe we can talk on there, it might be more convienient! :smile: Cheers!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!

I'm probably going at the exact same time as you!! We should definitely meet up since i'm going alone!

I know Aone has a procedure called smile lipt! Its a lip augmentation. I'm quite interested in getting that done in May too! :biggrin:

Btw, do you have a kaokao?

Hey guys,

I have been reading the forum for a while now and finally decided to post. So after looking through the forum, I have made up my mind and have set a goal to go to Korea and get double eyelid and rhinoplasty surgery this summer. Although it's not set yet, my budget is about $5K. I was just wondering if that amount of money would be enough. I can't stretch my budget as far as I would like to but that's the troubles of a new college student. I'm looking into View Clinic as my top choice for now, but I will still consult with other clinics. Just wanted some advice. Thanks again~

Oh also in terms of naturalness, does anyone know if View or any other clinic does natural fixes? I'm not looking for dramatic fixes. My eyes already have a slight crease and are big. I just want to make the crease permanent. I'm not looking to dramatically change my nose, but just to improve my side profile but not so much my front profile.

Also considering Teuim for eyes.

I don't think that's enough ):
Rhinoplasty can be 5k alone, and even if it is enough for both of the surgeries, you will need money for flight and hotel + in case you need extra medication. But write them, and see if you can make it work out anyway! I just don't think it's enough ):

Sure but I'm not going for another 3 weeks. Can hardly wait for my flight to Seoul on 13th April :smile:

I'll post my Regen experience as soon as I'm experiencing it lol. I'm thinking of getting around 280-300 cc teardrop Silimed implants to fit my petite build. I'm only 159 cm and 49 haha.

Sorry but I don't have Kakao

Ah that's so exciting! I wanna get mine ASAP, I can hardly wait until May! I'll be here awaiting for your experience haha.

Oh sounds like a good fit! How much did Regen quote you if you don't mind me asking?

5K is just my goal for the surgeries, not factoring in hotel and flight. I have that planned out already and with that factored out, I will only have around $5K. I was really hoping to get the two surgeries together. :/

Hello peachygiraffe,
I would have to agree with Malissa that US$5k is not enough for both procedures. She is also right in saying that $5k would only cover rhinoplasty. Have you spoken to the clinic/doctor? The costs of the procedures should have conveyed to you. May I suggest that you call the clinic and speak with them again?
Have a safe travel ....
-
Andrew

Hello MrsKing and blinling,
To expand on that, it's Dec-Feb and June-August when they are the busiest (extremely busy). I would suggest September-November or March-May to avoid the "traffic".
Have a safe travel blingling!:smile:
-
Andrew

to all the members whom are in korea now and had their ps done , hope your getting better and loving your results. thx for sharing your journey.
i also have another stupid question :cool:........ do you get a receipt once you pay or something , i mean when you book your surgery and pay all how do you guarantee that they dont change the date or ask for more money or even just take your money or not abide by what is included specially after you have haggled and dropped the price down ( ie. they included the before tests in the over all price and medication but after you got the discount they say something like ooohhhh the discount was on the surgery price this is not included because we gave a discount )?

what kind of nose surgery are you planning to get? if it involves augmentation then i don't think you can do both for 5k. if you're going for an alar reduction or tiplasty then you should have enough, after potentially bargaining in person.

hi peachygiraffe, I think it's possible to get it done for $5K. When I Kakaod them for the price:

[​IMG]

I'm guessing Eye 150 means 1.5m krw and Rhino 300 means 3.0m krw so thats like 4.5mil and if you convert that to usd its about $4200 but it can go up during consulation. But if you pay by cash you can get a discount and I think its quite likely you can pay $5K.
From the "Post prices of Korean clinics here!' thread:

Rhino:
1. Pitangui: 2.5M - 3M KRW (Nose bridge augmentation + tipplasty); 1.2M - 1.8M KRW (Alar reduction)
2. Teuimps: 3M KRW
3. OZ: 4.4M KRW (Augmentation + alar reduction)
4. Item: 5M KRW
5. Chungdam U: 3000 - 4000 USD (Augmentation + tipplasty); 1000 - 1500 USD (Alar reduction)

Eyes:
1. Pitangui: 1M - 1.2M KRW (non-incisional); 1M (Ptosis correction)
2. Teuimps: 2.5M - 3M KRW (non-incisional + ptosis)
3. OZ: 2.5M KRW (ptosis); 660,000 KRW (medial epicanthoplasty)
3. Item: 2.3M KRW (full incisional + ptosis)
4. Chungdam U: 1500 USD (non-incisional); 1000 USD (ptosis); 1000 USD (medial epicanthoplasty)

Life PS
Augmentation Rhinoplasty + Nasal Tiplasty 2,750,000 ~ 3,000,000 Korean won
Natural Adhesion Double Eyelid Method 1,550,000 ~1,700,000 Korean won

I hope this gives you a rough idea how much it'll cost :smile:

You're going in late April right? Aww I bet you're counting down the days 'till your trip like I do haha. I was quoted 10-11 mil KRW for teardrop implants as it is more expensive than round implants, but that price is before the discount.

Since I'm also have revisional eyelid, revisional rhinoplasty and forehead fat grafting, I think I'll get a big discount from Regen haha. My mom and her friends are also doing other procedures and I hope they can put their haggling skill to use LOL.

Have you considered the list of clinics that you're going to consult with in Seoul? You should check out JW and Dream clinic, I've heard good things about it too but I don't know whether Dream clinic offers BA or not. I saw the before after pictures of Wonjin's BA and they're looking pretty natural too.

My plan is to get the surgeon to put the biggest implant he can fit on my chest haha, since my BWD is pretty narrow since I'm quite petite so I guess the range falls in 280-300 cc. Ow and I've heard that teardrop cc goes a long way which means that 300 cc in teardrop will get you a bigger cup than 300 cc in round implants as the teardrop implants have more slope and projection in the bottom part of the breast. Do you have any idea of the look you're going for? Modest or not-so-modest? :yahoo: All I can say is I've heard so many girls saying that we shouldn't go too small as they adjusted so quickly to its size and many girls get the so-called 'booby greed' hahaha.

Have a lovely day :smile:

Hi there,

Yes 5k is absolutely enough for eyelids and Rhino. Those are my exact procedures and all my quotes have been under 5k combined. Most rhino quotes I got are 2.8-3.5mil. Eyelids about 1.2-1.8mil.
Add it up, it's under 5k usd.

If view is your top choice, you can certainly get quote from them. I'm not going with View, but their nose quote was 2.5mil (bridge and tip) and eyes (1-1.5mil) depending on method.
Also,if you want good discount, do both at same clinic and pay cash. Based on my quote its 4mil total. thats 3.7k. Even if you add alar base reduction or something else, it won't cost you another grand.