BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Yes I definitely am counting down the days! Haha! I'm planning on getting round implants so I guess it's good round is cheaper than tear drops haha.

Oh wow it's like a ps party! I'm sure you guys will be able to get a good price after putting your haggling skills to use haha.

Yah! I've been in contact with Wonjin, and I am very pleased with everything they've told me so far. I've also recently contacted Dr Park Jinseok, hes the owner of Park Jinsoek Aesthethic Clinic that only specializes in breast augmentation. My friend had hers done there and they look amaaaazinggg! So I might get mine done with him.

Yah I want 350-400 cc because my friend had already warned me about "booby greed"! :lol:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much for the info~

Thank you~

Yes, my top choice is View but Teuim seems good for eyes too.

Thank you all so much for the advice! I decided to include some pictures of my eyes and nose to get suggestion for what surgery I should get. I feel like my nose looks flat from the side profile. I'm okay with the front profile as of now. It's the side profile that I dislike. Any suggestions? My goal is not to change my features dramatically but enhance them. I want to look like myself but improved. :biggrin:

Also, I'm pretty sure I don't need ptosis but if anyone thinks differently, don't hesitate to tell me~
[​IMG]

hi i'm going to Korea around end of april, beginning of may

I'm looking to get double lid surgery, but i'm still deciding on a clinic.

I wouldn't mind sharing accomodations since i'm going by myself and it's a little scary to think of! it would be nice to meet up with someone there :smile: i don't think i can PM yet since i've just joined a day ago

I don't have kaokaotalk but can we email?

Best of luck in your boobie journey :smile: Yeah it's exactly a PS meditour party of 4! Hahaha

So what is ur height and weight since U're considering 350-400 cc? :biggrin:

Too bad I'll be leaving when U're arriving.

I think Regen or FaceLine has some really good before and after pictures :smile: You should do more research on them.

I want to do v-line as well. I'm considering these clinics:
JK plastic surgery, Item Clinic, Cinderella and Banobagi. For some reason I feel best about these four :smile:

hi madea

maybe youve posted already, but has your local korean friend gotten back to you on her feedback for white clinic?

hi everyone! so I'm currently in Korea and I just visited JW yesterday. First of all, OMG it is really true that apugujeong is a plastic surgery Street. On the subway map in the station they even label out the major plastic surgery clinics for you so finding them should be pretty easy. I went at a pretty mellow time so I didn't see too many people in the streets. And for those of you looking into staying at sunshine hotel, it's located right in the heart of the all the clinics so if the surgery is your main reason for coming to Korea, I think it'd be really convenient to stay there. I personally stayed in a more touristy area though. so when I went to JW, it was actually not very busy. I did see patients come and go though, just not as many people waiting for consultation. I think it's pretty okay consider how few people I saw in the streets. The inside was really nicely renovated, the girls at the front counter were pretty nice as well. I made an appointment before hand so I didn't have to wait long before seeing the actual doctor. The girls working there definitely didn't look fake, they were pretty but not you know, strikingly pretty like some Korean girls you see on the streets. Since I'm going for an eyelid surgery, I mainly looked at their eyes, I mean they were okay, I noticed a little asymmetry though. so when I got to meet the doctor, there was another doctor in the room. Dr. choi was the one who did the consultation for me and he would perform the surgery if I choose to do it there. The consultation itself wasn't long, he just told me to open and close several times and asked the type of eye shape I wanted. I spoke English to him and he's quite good but we still had an in house translator (who is very good at what she does, speaks both impeccable Chinese and really good English). Dr choi left me a pretty good impression because he was really nice and looked humble so I felt comfortable with him. so in the email I was suggest eyelid surgery and ptosis correction, but in person he had specifically mentioned that I don't need ptosis only an eyelid surgery would be sufficient. I was actually quite surprised because every doctor I emailed had told me I needed ptosis, but maybe its because the picture I sent them is pretty misleading. But still, I do feel that I'm using forehead muscles to lift my eyelids. I had also asked if I need epi and he doesn't recommend it since it d make my eyes look too big and angry. He had also suggested partial incision for me. so the price is 1500000 won which makes me wayyyyy over budgeted since I had estimated 4400000won for the surgery (according to the procedures and quotes sent to me by tieum). Overall I was impressed with JW since not only did they bot push me to do other surgeries they actually advised against some of the surgeries. they didn't make me feel like my surgery was unimportant just because it costs so little money compared to some other more invasive surgeries. They told me to leave a deposit if I were to secure a surgery spot for tomorrow but they were the first clinic I saw so I didn't want to commit to it yet. However my mom seemed really impressed with it she thought it might not be a bad idea to secure the surgery. So yeah that's my experience with JW, I have another appointment with tieum and after that I will make my decision. I have a feeling tieum is gonna suggest epi but personally I don't really what it. Tieum had always been number 1 on my list though so I will see how the consultation goes. I will keep you guys posted. and please for those of you who had eye surgeries done at JW or have seen friends who have can you tell me how it was? I know that rhinoplasty is their main thing but I'm not sure about eyelid surgery. thanks!

hey i'm getting double lid surgery as well! I narrowed it down to Teuim and VIP but only Teuim has replied to me so far.. would you wanna meet up, maybe go to our consultations together and get surgery together? it would make it so much less scary!
I can't PM yet, but we could send emails?

Hi guys! I'm going to be in Korea Apr20-30th >< I'm going to be staying at the VIP officetel but I'd really like to meet up with some of you. =D PM me if you guys are interested heh.

Thought I should repost this by itself.

I decided to include some pictures of my eyes and nose to get suggestion for what surgery I should get. I feel like my nose looks flat from the side profile. I'm okay with the front profile as of now. It's the side profile that I dislike. Any suggestions? My goal is not to change my features dramatically but enhance them. I want to look like myself but improved.

Also, I'm pretty sure I don't need ptosis but if anyone thinks differently, don't hesitate to tell me~

[​IMG]

I'm around 5"4 - 5"5 and 105-110 lbs. I definitely do not want anything too "subtle" haha. Go big or go home right? Haha i kid i kid :lol: