BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg thats exactly my weight/height! First I thought she meant you were getting lipo and I was like "whattt?? do i need some too then?" LOL. but then I think you mean breast implants right? I'm 32D and i want a breast reduction -.- looks so odd for my body and clothes never fit right :'(

oh also I'm going around the same time as you =D let me know if you want to meet up~~ ^_^

hey i can't PM yet but i wouldn't mind meeting up! maybe we should get a bunch of us and just have a big group of surgery friends hahaha!
I did just get kaokao though add me ? it's also jackielove, same as on here.

Hey! That's awesome! We should definitely meet up!

Add me on kaokao: MTKYU

i am re-posting this:

to all the members whom are in korea now and had their ps done , hope your getting better and loving your results. thx for sharing your journey.
i also have another stupid question :cool:........ do you get a receipt once you pay or something , i mean when you book your surgery and pay all how do you guarantee that they dont change the date or ask for more money or even just take your money or not abide by what is included specially after you have haggled and dropped the price down ( ie. they included the before tests in the over all price and medication but after you got the discount they say something like ooohhhh the discount was on the surgery price this is not included because we gave a discount )?

I don't remember whether I got a receipt or not, I may have? Most plastic surgery clinics mentioned here are pretty concerned about reputation so they wouldn't purposely scam you like that as they know there is a thing called internet lol. They will most likely give you some sort of receipt and if anything you can ask them for one and they will most likely give it to you. Also I think most clinics make you sign a lot of documents before doing surgery and the date/procedures may be on there..

this is a part from the Chungdam U Plastic Surgery & Skin 청담유성형외과 피부과thread :

(- From my understanding, I had forehead fat graft. He said something like "but we can't do it now because your nose bandages will ruin it" but he did not mention removing it from the price. Then a couple of days ago I inquired about it and apparently it was never included in the first place, and apparently they have 'proof' because it wasn't written on the chart from day 1. This really threw me off. When I asked about it at first, the doctor said in Korean 'ugh... what is she talking about?' he said it like he was so frustrated, probably thought I couldn't understand Korean... it made me quite uncomfortable.... )

i do know that this place is really bad and all but from what am hearing this is happening in other places too ....... so just wanted to know how to keep ourselves safe.

Wait whatt? I'm really confused. So you surgery with them already, then didn't do a procedure but did not refund you the money?

ummmm ....... no no no another member here went through that ( i just posted part of the thread so you can understand what i am talking about). thats why i wanted other members to clarify this and also to say what they did to prevent it from happening with them .

Hi, everyone! Did you miss me?:P It's been quite a while since my last visit here and there are two reasons I came back! First.. I'm terribly sorry to those who I couldn't reply the emails! That naver email was for just a temporary use(only for my ps journey, I've heard that using naver email kinda gives the clinics the impression that I'm familiar with Korea or have local friends or something, just in case they try to pull foreigner rip-off XD) Thus I didn't check that email box for a while after replying some emails from those who emailed me within 2 days from my post. Didn't think more would come gradually. Well I was wrong and I just found out that a lot of members have been emailing me until even today! To a few I could reply back but it kind of became too much and I don't want more people thinking that I've ignored them in the future so I just decided to post the surgeon's name.
[FONT=바탕]I had my surgery by Dr.Kim Jae Hoon from April31 clinic. Some of my Chinese friends told me that he is like the best rhinoplasty surgeon [/FONT][FONT=바탕]in Korea so I did some research and went for it. Although I was happy with their b&a pics from their blogs, I still visited 3 other clinics just in case before I made my final decision. Anyways, I saw many mentioning the clinic's name that they had their surgeries with so I thought it would be ok to just mention the clinic's name. I really hope I don't get blocked because of my seconde reason that I came back here! Yes...I got greedy..now I want BA, LOL! It's like chapter 3 for me LOL. The information searching&sharing phase again! So it seems like I will be around for a while again my dear friends.:loveeyes:[/FONT]
[FONT=바탕][/FONT]
[FONT=바탕]ps - Some emailed me sharing their current situation and ps history...I'm terribly sorry to hear about all the agony you have to go through. I was there, I know what it is like. Trust me, you are not alone and everything will work out! I really wish all the best in all of you's ps journey. But hope you don't get greedy like me after a successful surgery! I mean...look at my ID! I was so sincere and meant it when I first made that ID..when I was suffering from a failed surgery. But now I want to be happier LOL![/FONT]
[FONT=바탕][/FONT]
[FONT=바탕]ps 2 - Many asked for my frontal view picture so..[/FONT]
[FONT=바탕][/FONT]
[FONT=바탕][/FONT]