BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

link us the blacklist site plsss

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

motherhen, I am going in mid Sept and plan to stay for 4 weeks. Lets keep in touch on that.

Not everyone has significant amount of ABT in the armpit. But if an incision is planned, it'd be good to find a doctor who can handle ABT and gland in case.

I was also looking at a plastic surgeon here in US in case I don't find anyone in Seoul. But you would think women in Korea would have the same problem so there should be demand...

Of course! It's a Korean list, so you will have to use google translate if you don't understand Korean. But the names of the clinic is kind of understandable even with google translate.

This is a list made by locals, and I don't think it is official, but I am in no way sure. Please make your own research.

But the link to the list is http://m.cafe.daum.net/36499/In86/135?q=D_FC1wBER28es0&

I hope you can find out how to translate it :smile:

umm that isn't a blacklist list i don't think. Its a little ridiculous to have 400 plus clinics on blacklist? lol

the red text in google translate says: Not at all related to the blacklist

so what exactly is this list?

Oh it isn't?
That is so embarrassing, I am so sorry.. I found it on another forum where someone posted it and they kept talking about it as the blacklist, but I found it odd as well. I'm sorry, I should have thought twice about it!

that forum wants the posters to refer to the clinics using the numbers instead of their names. If you look at one of the replies, the persons asking how clinic #126 (banobagi) is for facial contouring. Not a black list.. But I wonder what all the "@" symbols mean.

Hi alliwish,

I've tried PM you but got an error. Can you please PM me?

Thanks,

Dor3mi

March 2014

Seoul KR: 13 - 27 March (trip confirmed)

April - May 2014

Cinnamon_rol: April 4-16 kakao: cinnamonrol

jinyip: April 4-17 (trip confirmed)

Mindy89: April 5-16 kakao:MYQ8909 (trip confirmed)

Icy C: April 6-18 (trip confirmed) kakao: IcyC

seoulparisienne: April 9-20, (trip confirmed) PM me for my Kakao!

chicbunbun: April 21 - May 15 Kakao: chicbunbunt

Quick2014: may6- may20

hoebee: May 11 - 25

cinch87: May 15 - 25

kplove: May 15-?

June - July 2014

August 2014

September 2014

whiskey_tango: Sept 3 - 21

Hope you don't mind, I took off the people that went in Feb to clean up the list.

I'm only getting my eyes done this year and getting my nose/v-line next year. I'd love to meet up afterwards to sightsee, eat, shop. :speedy:

Can you please add me to the list? I just booked my ticket and will be traveling from 8/20-9/3. Thanks!

Anyone has suggestion as where to stay in Gangnam for PS? I'm looking for a residence type of place and something not too small as I get claustrophobic if it is too cramp. I'm thinking about Gangname Serviced Residence? Anyone has experience with this hotel? Please share your boarding experience. Thanks.:smile:

I liked using airbnb. Lots of options and you can find one that suits your price range. You can also see the approximate location and find one near the subway

March 2014

Seoul KR: 13 - 27 March (trip confirmed)

April - May 2014

Cinnamon_rol: April 4-16 kakao: cinnamonrol

jinyip: April 4-17 (trip confirmed)

Mindy89: April 5-16 kakao:MYQ8909 (trip confirmed)

Icy C: April 6-18 (trip confirmed) kakao: IcyC

seoulparisienne: April 9-20, (trip confirmed) PM me for my Kakao!

chicbunbun: April 21 - May 15 Kakao: chicbunbunt

TKYU: April 29 - May 9

Quick2014: may6- may20

hoebee: May 11 - 25

cinch87: May 15 - 25

kplove: May 15-?

June - July 2014

August - September 2014

dor3mi - August 20 - Sept 3

whiskey_tango: Sept 3 - 21

Feel free to edit and add yourselves in the future!