BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Mindy, thanks for digging it up and gave me your take on it! I tried just now, seems like the extra stuff is there even without the bra :sad:: Or are you talking about the kind of bra that scoops fat away from the underarm area and pushes it to breast? I had some like that, not comfortable and did not solve the problem.

But thanks for the info.:smile:

Hi Quick, thanks for sharing that with us! Luckily, I don't shave there since there is nothing to shave for me :smile: tbh, I think I have multiple problems in that area as well as the upper arms: mainly fat, ABT (since it has sensitivity around the cycles), and overdeveloped glands. I was hoping to use surgery to solve all these to produce a lean armpit and upper arm area so it would look good wearing the tank top.

K, would you know any doctors/clinics who do good lateral cantho, and are responsible enough to advise against it if patient is not a good fit?

i only had Dr park from dream advise me against it because its not a good procedure for my situation after examining my face. Dr Lee from Oz advised against it because he said this procedure is generally high risk so he doesn't perform it. As to whether Dr park is good at lateral cantho i cannot say as i didnt dwell into it further once he told me i should avoid it.

Okay, so I found this Korean blacklist for plastic surgery clinics, and it seems that literally 3 out of the 4 clinics I have contacted is blacklisted. It doesn't mean that they are bad and can't do any good at all, but it must mean that they have had a lot of unhappy patients and that local Koreans know a bit more about them than us foreigners. Do you think I should be concerned? Pretty much every clinic I have heard of except one of the ones I contacted and a few some of you have mentioned is on that blacklist.
It's really unpleasing to see.

Hi Mrs King, I don't know how old you are but I think women over 35 tend to have that problem. I hate those areas as well as my upper arms/back. I excercise for 45-60 minutes everyday but that makes no difference. When you find out something please let me know, I'm thinking of getting lipo to those areas.

Hi Malissa,

Would you mind sharing the list here with us? I'm sure everyone understands that that is just one piece of info to consider, and everyone has to do their own research to reach a decision in the end.

Thanks in advance!

Hey Quick2014, taking a calculated risk is different to a gamble. If you are 70% happy with the outcome then it's all good, you then can work on the other 30%. That is where I'm at now. The photos I sent you where I was happy 100% is the 3 week post op. The latest one isn't so good cos I lost all the fat.

Hi motherhen,

Good to know that somebody understands the problem I was talking about :smile:

I know what I want to do, just haven't found a Korean clinic that has good experience doing it. But again, I haven't been actively looking. Will let you know later if I find anything.

What I want to do is to do lipo in armpit, the surrounding areas, and upper arms. I also want the surgeon to do an incision strategically/hidden inside armpit so ABT and glands tissue can be taken out. Lipo alone won't solve the ABT and gland (sweat) issues. Extra skins can be excised at the same time to create a sightly armpit :smile:

I know someone who did the incision in the US, and after a while, scars were invisible.

Just go for it. Make your mind up and that's it. Once I made my mind up to go ahead with it, I booked my ticket and stopped my daily research/ read forum because it was very time consuming and confusing. I only went to 1 clinic and did not shop around because I did enough research to know the price point and the doctor's skills and ethics.
I don't regret my surgery, i just need more fat put in and I'll be happier.
Good luck!

Mrs King, When are you thinking of going to Korea? If I happen to go before you (July) I will ask and let you know. I didn't know they actually can excise that tissue like that, I only ever thought about lipo and cut off excess skin.