BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

i've tried their whatsapp consultant number,but she rarely replied to me,so i still have no luck with them.i've tried to email Regen,Tlps and View yesterday,i will wait for their reply.did anyone has experience with revision rhinoplasty and revision for sliding genioplasty before in korea?i would like to know more about the result and some other things too.i hope you dont mind about my questions.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks a lot for this information :smile:
It's very appreciated.

I contacted Banobagi on the 17th this month, and received a mail saying the clinic was on vacation from 19th to 26th of March and we could expect answer sometime after 26th
So it might be a couple of days before they answer (:

Hi everyone, after I heard Dr Lee Sang Woo who is well known for face contouring left View and is now at Delightful Aesthetics Plastic Surgery Clinic, I decided to consult with them about the v-line surgery. They told me it costs $14,252 AUD, I think this is super expensive considering that they are newly established. Do you think this is overpriced? :panic:

Got a reply from ID clinic today, I wanted to do rhino and double eyelid but was advised to do 2jaw first as it might change my nose shape and my nose isnt very big to begin with, I just want a higher bridge. 2jaw is really dangerous so now I'm contemplating as my jaws are really protuding out ): Can't decide. I'm not going with ID but just getting their suggestions.

For 2jaw I'll probably trust EverM more, anyway I can speak chinese, so I probably can help whoever is going around next year to translate to english. (:

Chungdum U email is jungwoo_78(AT)naver.com

Yah, it looks like they made a somewhat small crease. But I think it suits you! You have pretty eyes in my opinion!

Is McDonald's the biggest restaurant chain you know? So McDonald's food is the healthiest? Also best taste? Even if BK was the biggest it doesn't mean they do good work. If you go to the first clinic you hear about and they ruin your face, your fault. If you are too lazy to do research and let a dr ruin your face, your fault. Many people here spent a lot of time researching the clinics and doctors. If you are too lazy to do your research, too lazy to read our research, too simple to believe everything you hear, then you'll probably ruin your face and pay triple price for it. There is a good community here. Like in real life, if you don't want to be part of the community you will suffer because 10000 people know more than 1 person. So listen.

Agree with ShinyGlittery.
SapieSab: BK, Grand and ID have ruined many people's face on this forum. As MedicalKorea said, do your due diligence. After all, you can sue the clinic if they do botched jobs but it wont restore the original face pre-ops. I understand why you were fascinated, these firms spend a huge amount on advertising and invest on their website a lot (which in turn reflect on their high prices passing on to patients) I myself was so firm on ID and Grand until I found out about them on here. So be a smart consumer making smart and informed choices to protect yourself.