BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

I got my eyes at teium a year ago and I really like it. It came out really natural!!

If you want a dramatic change then teium probably isn't for you. That's Just my opinion

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I think this will help with the bargaining process. I don't think I'll visit Gyalumhan as I am trying to avoid big clinics that aim at foreigners...

Jinyip, did you try to negotiate down from 19.5 mil? I am doing similar procedures to you and DAPRS is also second on my list, so I would appreciate you sharing your experience there... They're a new clinic so I cant seem to find many reviews on here. Also, Peterpan88 said they do have an English consultant in house in the other thread, is it true for your consultation? How did you get in touch with them - they dont seem to reply to my email :sad:

Yeah.... i hv poor bargain skill. They do have thier english/chinese translator. Dont waste yr money. I went in thier website then google translated in online consultation. They will reply very fast.

Good luck to you Jinyip! It will turn out beautiful, I pray for your speed recovery!

I have this problem too. If I post an inquiry on the clinic's online consultation section of their website, my response to their e-mailed reply gets bounced. Frustrating.

i have been quoted 7-9m for v-line (jaw AND chin) by korean clinics that knew I'm not Korean. be aware that sometimes if you ask in Chinese you get quoted more than if you ask in English. I'm not sure why, maybe it's because of all the Singaporean Chinese who have so much money and are willing to pay anything?

Someone I met in Korea last year got their surgeries done with them. They are fairly inexpensive but I'm not sure if how well they perform surgeries.