BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

you need to kakao DAPRS, they responded to me really fast.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! Anyone going to be in Seoul from Late May (25) to early June? I want to get double eyelid surgery and have made appointments at DAPRS, Pitangui, Teium, View, Girin and JW. I know that seems like a lot. Just wanted to keep my options open. If you guys know anything good or bad about these clinics for eyes, let me know!
I originally had Cinderella clinic on my list but a Korean friend told me that apparently it's very big and some people had bad results, and apparently it's black listed. >.<

makeover, thanks for another update! Glad to hear that even your local PS thinks that your surgery went well. Everm must know well what its doing. Also, I'm glad your wisdom teeth were taken care of which helped with the deswelling as I had thought.

Hi wonder whether you've had your surgery or not. Would like to recommend synergy plastic surgery located in sinnohyeon station. =) The doctor is superb, my sister nose is asymmetrical, huge problem, but they make it look nice. Not really since she's under recovery period, you know swelling and all these. But the result look promising, she has a symmetrical nostril and a normal looking nose compare to before the surgery. =) So if you're considering a rhinoplasty, you can try synergy plastic surgery.

Among the PS you mentioned, pitangui worth a try. I tried their dentistry once, and the service was absolutely perfect even I just tried the cheapest treatment and even ask for a discount. LOLZ. that's why i was so satisfied and come back later for a few more times. =D

Hi guyss! ><
Im going to seoul next week to get double eyelid, revision rhino and forehead fat grafting eek.

I was wondering if anyone had double eyelid surgery and already have double eyelids? I have natural double eyelids but want them biggerr. I dont think I have too much fat but I have some excess skin.. Is non-incisional/partial possible? :sad: Really dont want incisional.

Also I only have 2 weeks to heal before heading back to school. Based on my experience with primary rhino I'm gonna look like a freak at 2 weeks still =( sigh

Hi Makeover, who did your cheekbones? Everm just for the jaw right?

Hi all, I just did my eyes yesterday. Today look very swollen & will be going for nose & fg again shortly. Feel nervous as my friend did her rhino, zygoma & fg same time at different clinic told me that fat extraction from thigh is really painful :-s

Anyone had fg experience? Pls share with us

Hi Zapp,

I haven't had any fg, but if I may, I would suggest to try not to worry too much about the pain. You don't want to get yourself in a fearing mode for days leading up to the surgery.

May I ask the reason why you split the surgeries into 2 operations on 2 different days? Was it 'coz the eye and fg can't be done at the same time? Where did you have your eye done?

Best of luck and try not to be scared :smile:

Has anyone had first hand experience with The Line clinic? I've seen some different prices throughout this forum, some seem reasonable and others on the high side. Do they raise prices for foreigners? There isn't too much on this clinic, but their Barbie nose seems to die for and an earlier post mentioned a 3.4 million won quote...

I'm interested in receiving rhinoplasty (bridge augmentation, alar reduction and tip plasty) and also making my double eyelids bigger, as well as opening up my inner corners (not quite sure what these procedures are called).

I'm choosing between Pitangui (Dr. Yoo/morning appointments as he seems to get tired after several surgeries) for their reasonable prices such as double eyelid surgery for approx 1300$ USD, Item clinic (dr. kim ginseng for the nose/ dr chung woojin for the eyes), DAPRS (Dr. Ahn for nose and dr. lee for eyes), View clinic and The Line clinic.

I'm planning on visiting the Gangnam district for consultations next week but am trying to narrow down my options -- price is a big factor, but then again, so is quality. I'm aiming for a clinic offering reasonable prices and exceptional results... who isn't??

Suggestions for doctors in the aforementioned clinics would be MUCH appreciated, it's so hard to know which doctor to trust! Price quotes on any of these clinics would be great too!!

I was quoted 3.8 million KRW for rhinoplasty with the same procedures as you are looking to get, at Item Clinic (:
I haven't had the surgery, but I got the price quotations.
I hope you find the perfect clinic for you! Excited to hear more about your experiences!

Hello all! I haven't been keeping up with this forum unfortunately. I am in Seoul now and it is Day 5 Post OP from my surgery. I had incisional double eyelid surgery with ptosis correction and mandible reduction by Dr.Lee from DAPRS =)

I haven't been feeling very well after the surgery and had a lot of swelling, but I am doing okay now and will write a review with some limited pictures later on.

How great! I hope you get better soon and that you'll love the results :smile:

i've got my fg from my thighs. It's not painful just that you have a constant aching for 1 week around your thigh area..your whole thigh will be bruised. I could still walk around after my fg operation. It's no big deal...just like muscle ache after exercise.

most of my fg is gone (I didn't went for the 2nd fg which I am supposed to) and I have a dent in my forehead-.-
I think that fats wasn't absorb equally.

I will be going for another round of FG this year end. I like the round forehead effect although it only lasted for 2 weeks.lol

I met this girl(used to be guy) , she was complaining about Befor surgery clinic. She went for eye ,fg and vline there. She said the result was mediocre and the clinic quoted her too high for the procedures. Then she posted her photos....

I definitely like her face shape but I admit her eyes were badly done. Judge for yourself. It makes me wanna book a consultation with Befor clinic.

Before
[​IMG]
After
[​IMG]

Hi Janersmaners, We will be there at the same time , and I want to do eyes as well, want to add my Kakao: Hawthornll ?

I just booked a consultation with Teuim.

:smile: