BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi there!
Did you decided to do your surgery already? Im also doing PS in mid Dec.
I have a couple consultations setup. I keep hearing mix reviews on BK so wanted to add in more options.

Do you know how to hire a translator for post operative care help
Cheers

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi can you provide me with Zoe's contact information and what her charges were please?

Thanks!

Hi everyone,

Nice to meet you all ! I just join this forum and it's quite interesting !
I'm a guy who wants to hav a rhinoplasty in Seoul probably mid June or July 2013. Any recommendation please? I'm gathering all the info as much as I can but I need more !
Pls Help me out! pls pls
I heard BK and Banobagi are not that bad as their B&A pics are satisfying and reliable.
Anyone going in 2013? :biggrin:

yea =) i've made up my mind ^^ feeling a lil nervous tho.. i didnt plan to go for consultations tho.. coz they r so experienced, n i dont think rhino is a biggy to them =) unlike face contouring n others.

hmmm i dont really know how we could hire a translator.. coz im going with my mum so i think it would b fine for me.. y dont u try asking the rest? heard ANGEL is good =)

Hey! I'm going Mid Dec as well
Getting rhino and mandible reduction with Dr. Kim
I'm getting really nervous, and I would love a buddy!
Would you be interested?

hi guys could u pls kindly share info about our food intake for post op? what could make the swelling subside faster or heal better? ie pumpkin juice?

thank you

hi =) im going on the 20th dec.. decided to choose Grand.. have u heard of any good surgeons in Grand that specializes in rhinoplasty?:smile:

I had rhino with Grand. So far I've been fairly satisfied with it. Best of luck :biggrin: The doctor I had was the main guy whose in all the pictures.. hehe

Ah sorry, I'm actually a chick :smile: I meant my girl friend - this was my bad. Lots of folks thought I was a dude so when they see my pictures, they are all suprised. ahhhaah. But you can still ask me questions :smile:

hi Kimcchibohumbap!

I'm planning to get Rhinoplasty done as well :smile:

Been doing my research for a few months now, but still keeping my options open to see which clinics I should short list!

How are you liking your new nose?

Hi Cjchen!
Im a new member so cannot PM you yet
I am doing rhinoplasty...Ive been looking at hotels.
So excited, this will be my first time in Seoul
Can you PM me some way to contact you?
Let's talk

Where are you from? I'm planning to go in late June. Read through the forum. There's too much info to summarize/fill you in on.

Do you know how/which skin clinic's do whitening treatments? I've always wanted to get that done.

I don't think there is any way for me to PM you =(
So either become a member fast! (go post post post :P)
or do you have an email i could reach you at?