BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hey ~ does anyone know how much view or girin ps charge for eyelid or rhinoplasty or mini v-line surgery?

Im really considering them now... And if they are as cheap as wonjin then that means I can get my chin done too! Haha -

Was originally going to get rhino with poss of revisional eyelid and fat graft. I wanted mini v line too but most clinics are out of my budget!!
So far I have ID and JW as my favourites but I really want to consider View as well as Girin as they seem popular with the locals.

I may consider translator now too.

I am going February 26th :biggrin:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Travel Buddy Wanted!

Hey guys I'm a 19 year old female, looking for another female travel buddy!
I'm going to Seoul, Korea in Mid January for Mandible Angle Reduction + Nose Augmentation.

I'm looking into banobagi, grand, bk clinic, and small face clinic.
If anyone is going for surgery during that time, please let me know.

First big surgery... AH

yes, i think so too. Since after marir post i know that clinics still can gain profit even if they charge 10m for zygoma n vline.

I am going in December this year. I have booked an appointment to visit smalllface but the weird thing is now the hype if grifin,tlps and view apparently..

if only i understand korean

how do you know about the non invasive v line?? Their website is all in korean.... ii can't even navigate...:cool:

I am considering Banobagi too but waiting for their email. It has been 3 days since I emailed them. I guess the consultants must be very busy. When are u going to Seoul?

Well said, Karime!

VIP is way too expensive and the doc suggested additional surgery, altho all I asked for are eyes and nose surgery. I started reading from last page and by the time I reached up till pg 400, I'm like "oh my god... this is confusing... so which are the best clinics to go to?!"

Regen replied my email! The consultant seemed nice and friendly from the tone of the email and for hump removal, implant and alar reduction, they quoted me 5-6mil won. Anyone has contacted Regen before and gotten a quote? Is it possible to let me know how much Regen quoted you?

For my eyes, they didn't want to quote cos they said my eyes are not small and can't be changed much with surgery but can't be improved a bit and asked me to go for face to face consultation for that.

Anyone asked for eye surgery from Regen and got a quote? Can let me know how much?

Anyone considering Cinderella? I saw their website and wow... the transformation is dramatic but seems like they can create dolly eyes. Any feedback or comments on Cinderella? Would love to hear. Thanks!

Go to their sitemap, the power V is filed under Lifting'
And have google translate installed in your browser , helped me a lil :biggrin:

I have been reading view clinic plastic surgery diary from patient.
Translated one into english which i think really depicts and prepares us for what is ahead.

For those that are keen to do vline and zygoma, below is a rough translation

[​IMG]
Procedure: square jaw, zygoma, vline, rhinoplasty
[​IMG]
The day of operation

[​IMG]
2nd day post op

[​IMG]
3rd day post op
[​IMG]
7 days post op
[​IMG]
14 days post op
[​IMG]
1 month post op
[​IMG]
3 months post op
[​IMG]
4 months pot op
[​IMG]
7 month post op
This is to help those who can't read chinese, hopefully during weekends i can try my best to navigate TPLS website n post a dairy of their patient.

I have emailed Dr Park from OZ and he said I need to do ptosis correction and now I'm in contact with the others, we'll see what they say.

it seems that Dr. Park is not good for eyes when I read the thread, and Banobagi clinic is good for the eyes.

does anyone know which Dr is good for the eyes in Banobagi clinic?

Has anyone done ptosis correction with Dr park at Oz, Dr Kim at BK, Banobagi, VIp?

HEY! thanks for posting this up... really appreciate it coz i'm also thinking of zygoma & v-line!

hey everyone, i am back in the US. It has been two weeks since my rhino, and here is an update.

at the one week mark, i was slightly concerned because the tip looked round, and the radix area was too high. but as the swelling, my nose now looks amazeball. in fact, it looks so good, i feel embarrassed each time i looked into a mirror.

and my mom noticed, got angry, but admitted that it was an improvement.

bought her bb cream as a bribe. lol

Yes, definitely just a pinch of salt. As far as *****77, i agree he did offer a lot of surgical advice, so as I reread it all, if I do things from him that will b helpful, ie hotel stay, how to help reduce swelling, etc I will repost the pg, so that others can read.
As far as marketers, there was 1 forumer in particular, who struck me as odd because she would enter once in awhile and add to peoples wanting to know about a particular surgery by saying she had xxxxxx done, then a few hundred posts later, someone else will talk about another surgery n then she would reply saying she had xxxxx done by the same clinic. And then again with another surgery she would promote the same clinic. Seemed kind of odd to me.
I think a lot of us see/read these real stories of famous stars and hope that the same transformations will happen to us. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but I am thinking these amazing results as far and few in between.

Idk which are the best clinics :sad: I will post all the surgeries ppl said they've done after I'm done w rereading the 1st post and then you can decide which ones u will wanna check out. Remember though, the surgeries that I will compile into a list, could have come from marketers or forumers who might gain $ or free surgeries from their positive experience from that doctor/clinic.
So give me about a week and i will post up a list where u can read about which forumer had what done and where. I am trying to give myself only an hr a day to this site, but it is so addicting.

I wanted to go in Dec. too but I was afraid of going during peak season. I hate the fact I have to wait until March to go to Seoul but I'm hoping it'll be a lot slower at that time. Tlps does look good, maybe I'll try to email them for some prices. Please let me know how your consultation at Smallface goes because I'm seriously considering them for zygoma and V-line