BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi Cesachi,

I am also intending to go Grand to have a consultation first. I asked about their surgeons who specializes in Rhino and the lady who replied my mails said they are " Dr. Sung Hoon Park, Sung Won Yoon, Sae Whan Lee"

It's not the main guy (i suppose, the Director, who is featured on all the pics they posted with celebrities) on the Grand page though.

:cool:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Cesachi,
Basically dont eat any food spicy and salty, as for me i did not take seafood as well. I would not want any infection b4 leaving seoul.
Not so sure pumpkin juice did help, but walking did help. I have free pumpkin juice frm the hospital, been drinking three times aday.
I'm v nervous b4 my nose surgery but when its done, I felt so relieved and good. Recovering period was depressing cause ur face and nose gonna swell, it will be good if someone is with u. My mum was there, she did eye lifting, so we went out shopping...

Hi Wish,
When did you start going out to shop? 3-4 day post op? Was thinking i have to invest in some disposable masks. hmm...;) free pumpkin juice? Was it from ID Hospital?

Do you know if it's okay to drink milk after surgery? Was thinking of just drinking my favourite banana milk for the first few days post op. :P

hi via... i suppose you would be in surgery soon... jy!

Anybody know which clinic goes good job with Liposuction and Breast Implant?

Heard Teium does eye surgery pretty well but anybody did the above over there?

Hi Via,

all the best to your surgery! Could you let us know more about the whitening/mositurising treatment in the skin clinic if you have such info?

I couldn't find this info. Thanks!

Good luck, Via!! Do share your post-op experience. I'm also interested to get liposuction at 365mc but i'm so worried. First surgery and being in foreign land all that!

Hi CjChen

Yes you can chat/email me via gmail
my id caroline.karoline
Thanks!

sure you can chat or email me at gmail
my id caroline.karoline

Seri1004 - after the deaths of those ladies from beauty treatments in HK I must admit I'm concerned about safety & hygiene standards over there...btw my mum is from HK and I've lived there b4. I did consider HK while I was there

I can only suggest good doctors in Australia - very good but this country is quite expensive for breast...one of the most common surgeries. I know at least 6 ppl that have had it done!!!

Just for comparison, between AUD$7000-10000
AUD$1 = HKD$7.7
AUD$1 = USD$1

I'm staying at young dong hotel, how about you =)?
How long are you in Korea for?