BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Btw, I chicken out on breast implants... Think I CanNot take the social pressure if people ask me. Also I think it will be very uncomfortable based on what I read from others ' experience ... Or maybe I m just a coward here...

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys im back! Thanks so much for all the well wishes :smile:So far im so happy with the place im staying right now, it has host family and i have rented the studio apartment by myself and another girl. They have many rooms all to yourself! The place provided you with hot/cold water, kimchi and rice which is so great when you arent able to go out for food.

I have done my surgery yesterday, made it out alive! haha. The clinic amaze me, they're so profesionall and treat me like real patient instead of just another case, another number. On the day of surgery, I went to consult with 2 doctors whos operating on me, they explain to me in great detail what they gonna do, what incision and stuff likethat. AFter all settled, i was brought to change then went go 'air room' and some disinfectant to sterilise myself. The surgery room has 2 parts, monitoring room and operating room. Theres alot of people there to monitor me as well as surgery and take note of my condition (so i very much at ease). Theres big screen which display my body for their clearer view etc. Please note i didnt take this through general anesthisia, so its not that invasive in a way.

AFter surgery done, i felt quite dizzy, nurse consistently check up on me and after i felt less dizzy they come again with porridge and soup T^T so great.
Then I walk home, didnt feel anything but tightness and swell now, have to keep my posture straight so i have a hard time sleep ( im a messy sleeper who love to turn left and right). Today went to clinic again to clean my dressings,feel like a vip , they treat me with great care!.OH and im going skin clinic tomorrow :smile:

So far loving korea and the clinic , if only i could stayed 1month i could have gotten their full post op care (they have alot of this btww, all free). But yeah i cant, so im glad i stayed 2 weeks, at least i could get some before i went back.

managed to check out BK DongYang because the girl I met done hers there:
- its really crowded there and BK never been my first choice, even though they have building all to themselves, each floors are quite small.
- The nurse there speak great english though, but theres too much nurse....
- Theres alot of chinese patients there , most of the patient are middle aged, some is quite young.

Well, Thats all for me thankfully I made it out alive, and loving korea so far, went around for shopping yesterday, becareful of dangdaemum , they can scam you if you're foreigner T^T .Bought 1 pack of pumpkin juice here as well, taste nasty but ohwell! Thats it from me guys :smile:

Hey, yeah they charge cheaper than other clinic because they're speacilize in lipo only. So far so great, the price they give you its kind of 'fixed' since they're the cheapest & expert in that field, you can only get discount by rounding down your total price. I updated my post op just now :smile:

Hi Via,

Thanks for the update. Happy to know u r happy with 365mc... :smile:

Are in in a lot of pain the 2nd n 3rd day?

They sent me the price list but I m not sure what is the total cost for me so I wait for their overll quote first.

Thanks again

ChungdamU's only facial contouring surgery is mandible shaving. :sad: I really love the results with their eyes and noses of the ulzzangs.

So far from reading, it seems like the big hospitals are highly skilled at facial contouring like BK, Grand, ID, Small Face, Regen, and Banobagi.

Hi Via,

I went to search for your earlier posts. So are u going skin clinicfor face? U have their website? Sorry I keep asking u so many questions... :smile:

Wow Via, sounds like you had a really awesome time! Albeit painful, but I guess when the clinic treats you well, you'll actually recover better cos you'll feel less anxiety obviously.

How's the recovery progress going? What procedures did you do again (or was it just the lipo) and did you go to Lottie World and slurge on cute clothes? I'm SO looking forward to saving up enough to go next Nov or December! Hope you recover fast, and you end up looking totally gorgeous!

Keep us updated ;).

I was reading the consultation section of the ID clinic website a few days ago and omg, they seem to really encourage (push =X) people to get alot of surgeries?
They didn't suggest I needed anything but jaw surgery, but they're quite blunt with some people. Like telling them they need eyelid surgery, epi, a nose job, v line, cheekbones and sometimes even forehead? >_<... Essentially you're redoing your whole face! Kinda like um Dawn Yang or something. I know they want to make money, but still.

Thanks Via so much for update!! - also when ur in recovery! Sounds like the whole experience has been positive and I'm sure the results will be fantastic since they specialize in lipo

I don't think walking around with bandages on will be a big deal - seems like a lot of posters r doing it to aid recovery & seems 'normal' (almost) in Korea - cant wait for my consults!!! Korea sounds amazing!!! Wonder if I can fit in a k-pop concert!!! Lol :biggrin:

anyone know the email address of
1) samsung line (thier english version website not working)
2) ChungdamU
3) View (there is english version website, but can't find email)
4) TLPS

or anyone got quotation from them before .pls share if so.. . for eyes and rhinoplasty.. thankssss.. :ty:

Hey turningpoint,

I think Chungdam u's email might be: [email protected].

Hey turningoint - also interested in chungdamU & view...lemme know if u get view's email add

Karime- thx for chungdamU email

Hey Via!
Congratulations! Im so happy for u! U r finally done and u sound like u r doing really well :smile:

Have a quick ques, did Nicole tell u/take u to exchange your money?

Thanks!