BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Thanks!
I googled view clinic Korea plastic surgery and several other slight versions of that and nothing was coming up, I'll try it now without the space. :smile:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey U!
Thanks! I am gonna be going with Nicole too! I really am gonna need Nicole there to keep me grounded and not say yes to everything the docs request bcuz I know they will say more than just my eyes and fat graft :/

I didn't realize you were going for lipo on your body til I came back on PF. I thought u were gonna do neck. If you have questions about lower ab lipo during post op, I might be able to answer some questions, although mine was done in conjunction w mini tummy tuck, so that may have affected how I healed.

Let us know bout your overall experiences in Korea :smile:

It is a good thing to know that locals go there, but since locals don't have the luxury of being able to name the clinic or doctor that messes up their surgeries to the public like we can, there's always that extra step of caution we have to take with clinics foreigners haven't reviewed yet.

Thanks! Wow, I guess BA is just as expensive in Korea, although i wonder if part of it is they r using the tear drop implant. I bet it will go higher in the US when they bring it in.

How ya doing? I saw the pic of your lower face and it looks nice :smile:
Would you say your eye swelling has minimized significantly since last week?

Hello MiaAnn !

Thank you very much for your recommended .
I will research more about that so could I ask you some question ? Please , where did u have surgery in korea ? And who was ur doctor ? . After u had surgery Is ur face look more beautiful ? .
I'm planning to have my surgery in JW plastic surgery . Do u know about JW ?
Is JW plastic surgery a good clinic ? .
I'm looking forward to receive your answer from you .
Thank you .

yea, u have to navigate the korean site. i just keep clicking on whatever i c. Also look on pg 30 of this forum. I posted a list of the first 30 pages on the 2nd forum. It will say what page had the link to view's eyes and breast page.

Hello Karime !
Thank you for your reply . I will research more about JW and another clinic but its hard for me to find and know exactly about them because I'm not live in korea . If u know where is good clinic and good doctor in korea , please recommend for me .
Thank you very much .

Yeah, I had a feeling that if they did have surgery, it would have been done at Before & After Clinic, formerly known as Dream Clinic. Not only them, but some other SM artists and YG artists have sent notes to the clinic as well. Whether they're notes for plastic surgery, or dermatology, or just for promotion, I wouldn't know.. but I did see a "thank you" in there from a Big Bang member, so that could mean they had service done there.
I've Naver searched this before, and I would just like to point out that Dream Clinic (http://www.dreamclinic.co.kr) is NOT the same as Dream Plastic Surgery (http://www.dreamsurgery.co.kr). Dream Clinic is the one that received all of the YG and SM artist notes. If you look through the notes here (http://blog.naver.com/bnaclinic?Redirect=Log&logNo=70120975786&jumpingVid=2ADA09662BA055B81F10123788DB06CB153E), you'll see they're all adressed to 드림 클리닉, or Dream Clinic. Dream Plastic Surgery is 드림 성형 외과, which is an entirely different place.

Just wanted to get that out of the way, because a lot of people confuse these two places, thinking SNSD went to Dream Plastic Surgery because it has a more expensive looking website. I think the confusion may be why Dream Clinic changed their name to Before & After.

The English one is only one page, so you have to look through the Korean website. I just checked and it loads for me, so I don't know what's going on. :sad:

MiaAnn went to consult w JW so she'd b a good one to ask.
And u mite wanna PM snowstream, not sure how often she checks site, but i know she did some research on JW and might be able to answer some questions.

Omg view is amazingballs, the girls look really pretty after! Abit fake looking, but pretty!

I'm just thinking, if we get surgery, wouldn't there be awkward moments at the airport? I mean lol I'll be getting jaw surgery afterall. I read on this thread that for one chick, the custom's lady looked at her 3 times? Haha. And that would mean I'll probably have to change my licence as well. Ahhh~

OH I was on the wrong site haha. Wow, decisions, wonder how much view and dream charge, I'm torn! iD seems fabulous, but Dream has the celebrities and view has great photos (though ID does too).