BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! Yeah, that was when I was comparing the prices given to locals though. All clinics charge foreigners more, so I don't know how much more or less View charges than ID. I sent my friend a text asking specifics about her experience at View, but she hasn't responded yet. When I figure out the prices they quoted her, I'll let you know.

And because you brought up breast augmentation earlier, I actually looked through their breast B&A's. I was pretty impressed with one surgery in particular, where they removed this long, sagging layer of fat from the woman's armpit area lol.

marir i seriously love u so much! u have no obligation to share ur research with us but u did! I am going to seoul in the coming month n ur research is so valuable to me.

thank u thank u so much:P

I know, right? :shocked: I've seen so many amazing B&A's.. I'm no longer surprised lol. I hope my transformation is as amazing as some of the ones I've seen.

Yeah, we can bargain, but I don't know how much money they'd take off. I wonder.. is there some unwritten law that states foreigners have to pay more for plastic surgeries? lol It seems like every clinic charges us heaps more than they charge locals.

I'm only sorry I haven't finished it yet. :sad: I still have a lot of messages to sort through and add to the word document.
When are your set dates? I'll be busy until December 6th for school and internship stuff, but afterward, I should get my research revved back up, since I'll be heading to Korea in January. Best of luck to you though! I'm sure your surgeries will turn out great. :smile:

Hey, that's really good to know. ^^
And thanks for that piece of advice. Your experience has been so helpful. :smile: I'm glad I don't have to trek 5 blocks to get to another consultation lol.

I just Googled Jessica Stam, and she is gorgeous. :smile:
But yeah, my friend does look really pretty. I wish she was a member so she could post up her B&A pictures, or at least provide her experience from her own perspective lol. But solely judging on B&A's from View, I'd say her B&A resembles the girl from page 75 the most. My friend's monolid eyes were like this girl's before pictures, except flatter. And how she looks like now reminds me of the girl's picture ID on the bottom right. Except my friend is tanner, has more of a v-line like Gemma Ward (the picture she brought in), has a higher nose bridge, and her eyes are a similar shape, but with a more noticeable crease. She's still healing though, so who knows how she'll look like months from now.

i will be heading to Korea on 17 Dec:biggrin: Will be camping here and giving updates after my surgery! What dates will u be in Korea? Maybe we can meet up in Jan:P

i find it really unfair for foreigners to be paying so much more than locals.... just for the fact that we r ignorant about their pricing. So i guess we should do our part by doing more research so we wouldn't be taken advantage of.

Thanks Marir - so there was an angle I didn't think about...didn't know locals couldnt give negative reviews. I'm from Australia and we can talk about such things on the net without threat of lawsuits

You're some sort of ps guru!!! Much appreciate ur input...& everyone else on this forum :biggrin:

Did SNSD have ps - I thought they're all 'natural', just good make up and lighting??? Hmmm u make Dream an option for me as well kekeke

Lol noo only seohyun is natural, everyone else did at least a couple of surgeries 100%. Seohyun looks exactly the same as when she was younger, people think yoona didn't do surgery, but I think her nose changed too much, and everyone else's before and afters are wayy obvious haha.

They from SM, everyone does surgery in SM, it's expected. ;)

Don't think thats true to be honest, not to go off topic or anything. I think the only recent pictures i've seen where the change has been pretty significant is Jessica. Her jawline just changed overnight and is kinda indefensible. A lot of the members have probably had their noses/eyes done but thats kinda of the norm in SK and i don't think they really consider them major plastic surgery. A lot of their changes can be attributed to just losing a massive amount of weight, Yuri and Taeyeon being the best examples.

Also, Marir, you awesome. I never really had the time to browse with that Naver account so didn't see any B&A's so its particularly awesome that you posted them up! Thank you! :biggrin:

Yuri and taeyeon both had their noses and eyes done, it's really obvious, I mean they look so different from when they were like 13-14, puberty doesn't change you that way nor do weight loss. But it doesn't really matter, as long as they look good now. Sooyoung for eg, did her eyes, nose and shaved her jaw.

Thank Marir a bunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those B&A pics make me want vline now - such a dramatic change. They all look soooooo pretty afterwards!! :biggrin:

However, i think will stick to nose & eyes only - the change is too dramatic for me. I think my family will be too shocked lol.