BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

I did kinda say, most of them have probably had their eyes and noses done but thats kind of the norm in South Korea and we can't really judge them for having them done when its a common place occurance. A lot of girls will get their eyes or nose done around 15-16. I had a friend who taught English at high school level (14-16) and she would comment every year at how some of her students would come back from their winter holidays with bruised eyes, like they'd just been beaten up or something.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys!

It's been 3 days since I had my two-jaw surgery at Grand! Before surgery, I had a final meeting with Dr. Kang about my surgery. He said I might not need genioplasty and will make a decision during surgery whether or not to go ahead with it. I said that was fine, and he confirmed that if I still want genioplasty in the future, I can come back to Grand.

I remember being put to sleep so quick in the operation room! When I woke up, I was so cold and my throat was so dry. When I was fully awake, I was taken to my room, where I stayed for 2 nights. Dr. Kang came to check up on me everyday at multiple times. I was so grateful whenever I saw him.

I had a lot of things attached to my body. 1. A urinary catheter (taken out on same day as surgery), 2. breathing tube that went through my nose and down my throat (taken out morning after surgery), 3. IV (taken out on discharge day), and 4. blood draining tubes (taken out on discharge day). I was nervous about the removal of the blood draining tubes, but since they were inside my mouth, I felt more discomfort than pain. Actually, I barely had much pain post-surgery - it was more discomfort. I think I asked for painkillers only 3 times... and the nurses were surprised at how quiet I was. I did not feel nauseous or light-headed the whole time I was in the hospital.

Now I know why people advise against having nose and facial contouring at the same time. Breathing will be so difficult!

Anyway, I'm happy that I went through with the surgery. I cannot wait for swelling to go down so that I can see my final result!

(BTW: it sucks to be on liquid diet!!!!!!!!!!!)

look at my email that ID sent me back in response to my surgery, and in my defence i only called her 3 times in total because she is deliberately not replying my emails and my kokao messages that she read, she even blocked me on kokao

[/QUOTE]

Hi Bella, Thank you!

My profile pic is of me 6 weeks post op.. :smile:

Here is a photo album on what I looked like before..

http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/chin-jaw-implants/eggyegg-a14391

password is : egg

Wellllll.. first of all many thanks to Marir.. ...just done looking thru your 156 pages... all look amazing.. Woojin & View have few times pop-up in the list.
and many other ps clinic,
1) Ruby PS
2) NJH PS
3) Girin PS
4) Befor PS
5) Namu PS
6) YK PS
7) JK Shin PS
8) Cocoline PS
9) Top Class PS
10) Gangnam PS
11) San-Bum PS

None of the above have english website except YK PS... are these clinic located in Seoul (Apgujeong area)?

Anyone heard any of experience of these clinic ?

I just feel like i don't want to continue my research anymore:shrugs:, the more research the more confuse... just close my eyes walking thru Gangnam street, walk-in any clinic and have quickly surgery done. :roflmfao:
or i write each clinic name on piece of paper, roll it and ask one bird to pick it up for me....... :P

Read this before you decide, the rude response I got from ID about my failed surgery and in my defence I only called her 3 times in total because she is deliberately dogging my messages and my emails

[/CODE]

hey can i have nicole's email address please? i'm wondering if the translator could be with me before and after the surgery. so scared to do it all alone. haha

Who is this? Is this Joanne?

itsumobaby: OMG! thats VERY rude!! i feel angry for you. you should share this everywhere!! unbelievable=/

Wow KimJoo - salute to you!!!! For someone who just did 2-jaw surgery, you seem to be handling this VERY well!!

Wow you heeled pretty fast!! At 3.5 weeks, you already look amazing!!! What did you do to heal faster? :heart::heart: your new look!!

I'm also wanting nose & eyes done.Your day 2 pic made me question if doing eyes & nose together at same time might not be a good idea????

Anyone here done eyes & nose together - what was the healing process like?