BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Thanks so much for posting this. She looks great... I wish I could have her kind of results

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Sodas,

Good to hear that you are happy with your nose! Another success story! Btw - who was your doctor at ID? Did you go to other places for consultation?

:heart::hugs::heart::hugs::heart::hugs::heart::hugs:

Thank you

Hey i am going 26th february :smile:
Still winter ish and cool but not freezing!! Haha
Yeah cant wash face fully for like a while.
When i had my eyelids done i used a flannel or facewipe to just wash my face and when i showered i was uber careful not to get the stitches wet. Its was okay but was hard too cos washing hair was like annoying having to bend my hair back more to make sure it didnt tip on my face lol

Yeah Dr Park is good for nose. He doesnt seem to like implant and i think hes honest.
He said i didnt need implant either as i have good height. But some other clinics say i do... so i think he prefers natural noses.
Eyes tho he seems to make them either aysemmtric or too high and weird... dont know but cos i wanna redo my eyes i am not going to consult with him anymore, which is sad cos his nose jobs seemed good :sad: :/

Wooooooow!!!!

She looks AMAAAZING!!

Makes me zygoma too and vline! She looks same but diff but natural not like fake. And her eyes seem nicer in the after. Probs seems bigger cos of the zygoma reducation... wonder how much she paid ??

Thanks for sharing though ^__^

I think she is wearing circle lenses in after pictures :biggrin: that's why her eyes look prettier :biggrin:

Hi fantasyface,

Could you please tell me the link of view clinic? Thanks

It is always nice to hear a great report back
I'm glad u r healing well :smile:

I've booked my ticket and confirmed it today. I'm going in less than a month!
I'm pretty excited but also nervous... I'm considering Banobagi and Teium.... but I guess we'll see when i get there. When are you planning to go?

I think I want to get the vline surgery too, but I'm scared =/
I was thinking of just getting botox injections on the jowls which helps to create a slimmer face, but probably not as dramatic as actual surgery.

Hi guys! just contacted the view clinic, so glad they speak fluent mandarin!!

They quote me around 7million won for jaw surgery (can be between 5~7 depending on your profile).
Apparently that clinic is pretty specialized for jaw too, argh so tempting!!
Anyway my plan b is to stick with doing what I need (lipo) and then go for skin clinic there got my face treated and lift/inject for slimmer face . If money and time allows I may just go back korea in early year for jaw ( at the same time I can follow up on my lipo!) .

When I mention :" would there be sagging?" she responded me like ' no , theres no such thing' . Is it just me or ...I really thought doing face would have sagging in the end. ARGHH Time is racing fast, few more weeks !!

Hey im so excited for you!! I'm going in like 20 november ! where you staying ? Should meet up!! ><

Via good for you^^ 7mil is quite good deal... Is it mandible reduction or v line or mini v? With jaw reduction ? Would you please let me know view website? They sounds great ~