BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hello snowstream !
Thank you for your reply and recommend . I'm planning to have mini-v and double lids but I don't know which clinics are good place to go ..
Before I feel very excited to have surgery but now It's going down because its hard for me to find and know exactly about the clinics in korea .
Have you done double lids yet ? Because you said u want Dr Kwon to fix ur eyes .
hope u can get great results too and I'm looking forward to see ur B&A pics as well .
Thank you very much .

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear... Is there any online link where I can watch the show? I was pretty sold by their b/a pics and thought that they look really good. I will b doing eye and nose surgery but not facial contours though. Any idea which doc is gd with nose and which doc is gd with eyes? I dnt understand their Korean website writeup. Tks!

I'm not sure about this but I was browsing their consultation forum, and apparently *quoting from their consultation thing* so hopefully Dr. Kwon did not leave since I'm hoping to do a consult with him too :sad:

Hiya lylolly

I can be in Korea any time between 25 march to 6 April - was thinking during the first wk of April, but I'm relatively flexible. I will be in HK on holiday during this time which is why I can be flexible. I'm basically going to consult with 7-9 clinics...I have the time & don't mind spending a little bit of money to ensure I look @ all my options :smile:

Just to bump up this post. Feel free to quote and add your own name in. :dothewave:

November 2012
- Via (20th Nov - 6th Dec)
- Faithhope01 (Nov.26 - Dec.10)
- Oceanbelle (29 Nov - 9 Dec)

December 2012
- cjchen (16th - 25th)
- fantasyface (17dec to 10 Jan): Vline,zygoma reduction
- loverrrly (surgery date dec 8)

January 2013
- sWalloW (6th - 19th)
- shockingpinkz (7th - 23rd)
- Cher87 (9th-30th)
- miso soup (7th - 20th)
- JQ132006 (11th - 26th)
- momo2013 (12th Jan - 7th Feb)
- TP11957980 (15th Jan - 2nd Feb)

February 2013
- apples. ( Jan 30th - Feb 17th)
- sesamekiss (27th Feb - 12th Mar)

March 2013
- spartakooks (7th-16th)
- R3Gg13 (22nd Mar - 4th Apr)

Omg..Teium is 1 of my shortlisted clinics that I intend to go for consultation because of Dr Kwon.
Shall drop them an email to double check!
:nogood:

November 2012
- Via (20th Nov - 6th Dec)
- Faithhope01 (Nov.26 - Dec.10)
- Oceanbelle (29 Nov - 9 Dec)

December 2012
- cjchen (16th - 25th)
- fantasyface (17dec to 10 Jan): Vline,zygoma reduction
- loverrrly (surgery date dec 8)

January 2013
- sWalloW (6th - 19th)
- shockingpinkz (7th - 23rd)
- Cher87 (9th-30th)
- miso soup (7th - 20th)
- JQ132006 (11th - 26th)
- momo2013 (12th Jan - 7th Feb)
- TP11957980 (15th Jan - 2nd Feb)

February 2013
- apples. ( Jan 30th - Feb 17th)
- sesamekiss (27th Feb - 12th Mar)

March 2013
- spartakooks (7th-16th)
- R3Gg13 (22nd Mar - 4th Apr)
- bella147 (26 march - 6 April)

I think I read somewhere that in Korea, clinics are partially reimbursed by government for plastic surgeries if they operate on locals. I forgot where I heard that, though.

I think I did read something like that somewhere but this was YEARS ago!!! Going off memory it was cause the gov saw ps as a way Koreans can get employment or something & to boost the ps industry as they know they get a LOT of tourism from it - it was in the 'believe it or not' type section of the newspaper...u know funny or crazy news from around the world

Don't quote me tho - it honestly was years ago!!! Makes sense tho, I mean the amount of tourism they must get from o/s....they're now investing a lot of government funds in k-pop and dramas

BA? The day after my BA, I tried to get up and darn, those things hurt biggggg time. I was very surprised. For the next couple days, I had to slide to the edge of the bed and slowly got up from there while hugging those babes in my arms. I learnt this way, I had minimal pain.

If you're going after dec 2nd, Dr. Kwon should be back in time hopefully according to that post, so it'll be ok haha

I'm curious to know how that will go. I'll probably end up doing the same thing.

And yeah, I've been a little turned off by ID's mixed reviews, but I do think that they're still worth the consult. Trust your gut! ^^

You're welcome. ^^ Yeah, it's a little intimidating at first, because there's sooo many different clinics to choose from. When I first started my research, my biggest problem was knowing where to start. I honestly wish I could recommend you a clinic/hospital to choose from, but I'm not 100% confident in any particular one at the moment. My suggestion would be to consult with as many possible clinics you can.
I also don't know much about VIP, but Regen and Banobagi are, in my opinion, safe choices. I have both in my list of potential clinics to consult with.

Yeah, that's definitely sketchy. How did they do the consultation without an x-ray anyway? Did the doctor just touch your face, or something?

I don't think she has a salon, but she does work as the image consultant for Before & After Clinic (http://www.dreamclinic.co.kr). And by "image consultant", I mean someone who either deals with the physical appearances of clients, such as plastic surgery, dermatology, hair, makeup, etc., or someone who deals with the 'image' a person gives off to the public. Judging by her book and the fact that she works in a clinic that provides plastic surgery, I'd say she's the head to toe makeover type of consultant. I don't know much about the clinic itself, though, so I can't really say anything about their plastic surgery. All I know is that this lady has worked with some big celebrities, so they've probably used her clinic's services before.

When I first saw that first picture, I about dropped my jaw lol. Her doctor did an amazing job.

Hey egg_tartlet, I don't think I've said this before, but you look great. ^^ Has all of your swelling gone down yet?

Hey, thanks for sharing that with everyone. Have you had any luck finding other translators? If my Korean friend doesn't go with me to Korea, then I'd like to go with Zoe, but I don't like that she'll only visit 3 clinics with you. I want to consult with so much more than 3, so I feel torn. I'm thinking of finding another translator who'll accompany me to more clinics, so if you find figure out who you're going with, please let everyone know. ^^

Hey TofuKimchee,

I didn't know that, so thanks for sharing. I was really interested in TLPS before, because one of my favorite B&A's was from their clinic. The girl looked very natural and beautiful afterward, so I messaged her over Naver, and she gave me the details of her surgery. When I posted it on the previous thread, a Korean purse forumer (kkim120) told me TLPS had good reviews from locals, and that she was planning on checking it out in Korea, but didn't have the time. I also looked into TL's amount of consultation requests per day, and they get more inquiries than The Line and some of the bigger clinics, like Grand.. so that seemed in line with what kkim120 said.
Now, I haven't actually seen many Korean 'say' that TLPS has a lot successful cases, as I've only run into two people on Naver who have gone to TLPS.
Did you happen to consult or visit their clinic by the way? I want to check them out, but I'm a little weary after reading what you said. When I looked at TLPS's website, I saw there was a copyright for The Line at the bottom, so I researched it, and it turns out TLPS is an extension of The Line. There was a girl who appeared on TvN, because she had over 100 plastic surgeries done, and TLPS was apparently the last place she went.. yet The Line uses her picture as well. Hmmm I don't know what to think lol.

I'm surprised as well, as I always though BA wasn't very painful. I'm not getting the surgery myself, but that's really good information for the people who are. I imagine you saved someone from some intense pain. How did your BA turn out by the way? Are you happy with your results?

I had silicone back in 2004 done in Central America. I went from A to a little C, but I didn't know I'd have stretch marks from the procedure. So keep this in mind if you want to get BA. The bigger you go, the more stretch marks you'll have. For the next couple months, I experienced sharp pains from time to time (they said it was a sign of your nerves healing)....and they didn't even cut my muscles...my implants are on top of muscles, not under the muscles. If I had gone under the muscles, they would have hurt more.

Even after 8 years passed, I sometime still experience pain especially when I lay on my back sleeping (this is my sleeping position), like the implant is pressing down on me. The good news is yes, I like them, they look really good even with some stretch marks on them. Also, I am so glad I didn't go any bigger, going bigger means more chance of sagging in the future. Next time I'll just try fat graft if I have to take the implants out. The latest fad seems to be fat graft to the boobs.

So Dr. Kwon is just out of town? he didnt leave Teuim? The response I got back from another doc told he is no longer there.

I have it wrong?

Here is what the other doc wrote to me:

Hello~

I\'m Dr. Cha, another doctor in the Teuim plastic surgical clinic.

Dr. Kwon would visit to USA for medical seminar and holiday.

So, I am replying about your question during Dr. Kwon\'s abscence(2012.11.24~2012.12.2).

Dec, Jan and Feb are the busiest season (especially from the middle ten days of Dec to the first ten days of the next new year)

If you want to reserve your schedule, you need to be confirmed earlier.

I\'m sorry to tell you that Dr. Kim has leaved the Teuim clinic and you can\'t get any surgery from him.

But, it doesn\'t matter to get any surgery you want at the abscence of Dr. Kim.