BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

the translator also said that there IS NO WAY we are EVER gonna find out if our doctor has been swapped.... because the translator cannot accompany us throughout the operation, once up till we are asleep. once the operation starts, the translator need to be outside.

This is when the doctor has a private lift for them to escape...

-_______________________-

now i am super worried , i am going to Korea in three weeks time.. damn!

I mentioned to her about View,Gririn too and she said these are very small clinics and not many people will go. She said she don't mind bringing me to the clinics to actually see for myself the number of patients they received.........

She is actually the only translator that advise against plastic surgery and kept asking me to reconsider and whether it is necessary to do the procedures.

i like her for her honesty.

I contacted another translator supposedly in a big translation company, she told me she will ensure that the doctor stay the same throughout the operation. I asked her "aren't you afraid of the blood and gore?" she replied that she is used to it. After talking to several others, i realize there is NO WAY the translator could be there to witness the operation...so she is obviously lying. Damn..

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorbet 0407 & Turning point:

how can she do that? at least give pleasant reply..at least help out a little, give some infos. whyyyy are these people soo money mind? ugh. It doesnt hurt to be friendly.

i sound frustrated i know =p but yeah i cant tolerate that!

I thought people should know by now that Zoe only brings patients to certain hospital and not all. She drew commission obviously from these specified hospitals but the weird thing is other translators can bring people to whatever clinics they want... i think Zoe had a special deal with these hospitals..

All of you who are fretting about Dr. Kwon's absence at Teium clinic, rest assured, he is just away overseas for a conference. He should be back within a week.

On another note, anyone hear good reviews of Regen's and/or Banobagi's eye surgeons? I have very little research on them regarding double eyelid surgery & may need to consider them as a backup to Teium. It seems like Teium (Dr. Kwon) is thee place to go for double eyelid surgery according to this forum. But I am wondering if maybe the eye surgeons from Regen & Banobagi may be just as good... Waiting for Dr. Kwon to return will delay my surgeries by 3-4 days, which cuts into my recovery time before I have to return to work. & I want every hour of recovery time I can get to deswell as much as my body will allow before facing my co-workers :thinking:.

I know I can't decide until I actually go to Korea and meet the doctors in person, but just wanted to see what you guys all think. I should probably not rush into it and wait to consult with Dr. Kwon, right? But, I'll have been wasting 4 perfectly good days, in which I could have gone through my surgery and already on my road to healing. Blah... Sigh, this is getting so frustrating :confused1:.

Any and all 2 cents are welcome :cray:

Hi, I'm new to this forum. Basically I have did a online and face-to-face consultation with BK and Item through recommendation. After looking through the posts here, I realize how ignorance I am, and how little is my research. I wanted to do my eyes and the dr have recommended Epi, dbl eyelid and levator muscle. Does anyone here did the levator muscle b4 and is it really necessary since I'm doing my eyelid b4?

Can I also have feedbacks on the following clinics that I have shortlisted? I am only doing eyes so I hope to get a dr who is really good at doing it and making it nice and beneficial to me and not 'commercial':
BK
Item
View
Teuim
Regen
Grand
Dream

Btw, I'm heading there with my friends and they will be leaving earlier since they r not doing any surgery. I will be glad to meet up with those who will be in Seoul. I'm gg in the first week of Jan.

Thanks for giving the example! 1k usd is a lot to me too. I am guessing Zoe is getting commission or more commission from certain clinics hence when me and my friend didn't include those clinics in our list, she dropped us. She used to work in ID clinic from what I gathered. Anyways, I was lost at that time but found another translator. Hopefully nothing else crops up. fingers crossed

omg.... thanks for sharing the info! It makes me wonder hw to choose the rite clinic now, especially if the actual doc escapes from the lift... very scary indeed!! Is it possible to help me check with her regarding her opinions on TLPS and Chungdam U? I can't email TLPS cos no one has the email address, Chungdam U nv reply me. Thanks!!

Can u also pm me the clinic to avoid? thanks!!

u seem to have a lot of contacts for translators le... don't mind pls share their contact.. I have N and Z contact.. I don't want to use Z, in case N is not available .. I might need others translators like A B C D E F G ...etc :biggrin:

make sure choose the clinic with no lift inside ... :P just joking ... best of luck to u snowstream..

hey can i know which area did your fren had fat grafted? and which area are you planning to do fat graft? =)

thankss