BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

No worries. :smile: As long as u are 100% sure u want to consult with the 3 clinics of ur choice and let her knw, I dnt think she will cancel u last min since she has already booked u down. No reasons why she can cancel u last min.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Marir,

first of all, I wld like to say a big thank u for the research work u have done! It really helped to open my eyes more to the PS world in Korea and be able to look at local Korean's b/a pics not just from the clinic website. Big hug to u!

I got a translator and her name starts with N. If u want her email address, u can pm me altho I believed u would know who she is cos her name pops up in this forum too. ;)

She also brings u to 3 clinics only but I believed that if u pay extra, she can bring u to more clinics.

Hi Cassrr,

not sure if I reply to this already cos I'm a bit overwhelmed by the postings here. This thread is suddenly moving real fast but I find that it is good cos we learn from each other.

I will be in Seoul in mid Dec. Are u planning to go in mid Dec too?

I asked JW consultant regarding dermofat graft. Apparently, it has low absorption rate compared to fat graft. I dnt really quite understand so I am gonna ask the doc to confirm this. I dnt want foreign implants hence I am going for this if it is really as good as it sounds.

I am not sure how good JW is with mini V as I didn't research on that but u can ask the doc when u go for consultation there.

I like Dr Kwon's work on eyes and I heard great reviews except for one who complained abt her incision. I am not sure which doc is good with nose in Teuim so I gotta do some research.

Actually, i have not done any PS work yet. Going in Dec to check it out and I hope to do surgery in one clinic rather than moving from one clinic to another.

Hey, thanks for sharing ur experience in Seoul! which skin clinic did u go to? and where are gd places to do nails, etc? I also wanna do those vain things as well. :biggrin:

Not sure if this contributes to anything, but just sharing my experience with a translator I tried to contact.

I told her that I didn't really need translation since I'm planning to go Grand and ID (and maybe somewhere else, haven't decide), and these places have English consultant which I have already communicated via emails, so I only need someone to be there with me on the surgery day itself after I have decided which clinic to go to, in case I have some last minute technical questions that I need translations and also as an emotional support.

Most importantly, to me, after care is as important as surgery. So it would be nice to have someone as a form of support esp when I do not know where is the place I could find meals (obviously, I don't know Korean to tell some of the stores that might not know English I want congee/soft food and take-aways), but I was given a not-so-pleasant reply that it is not her duty to help me with buying food/ meals even when I'm swollen (I actually need a translator to help me tell the waiter..oh well). She can tell me where, but I can get them myself. She can pass me some shopping guides, and I can shop myself. But if she feels like shopping and have the time, she could join me.

Maybe I'm asking for too much, but I thought this reply sounds totally opposite from some of the good raves I've been reading. And oh, she told me she's increasing her charges by at least 50usd more next yr.

Just my two cents worth.

i m in contact with a brutally honest tranlsator who told me that if i am doing zygoma reduction be prepared to do facce lift few years down the road cos she confirmed that there will DEFINITELY be drooping....

She also mentioned thaat a lot of big hospitals change doctors to operate on you while you are out.
So if the consultant quoted you 14m, and you managed to bargain down to 11 or 12 million, be prepared for trainee to operate on you...

Even if you pay 14m there is no guarantee it will be the doctor you requested.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What should i/we do? zzzz. we are helpless while under GA. She mentioned one particular hospital she hates ...she said the hospital is "popular" due to heavy marketing ....but the results are often lousy and bad after care service... she is not the first translator to told me bad things about this clinic..

:pout:

and would you help us out with the name of the clinic? Or you can PM me, so tha I can avoid going there? Thanks in advance!

Who is the translator? Could u PM me .. :P
the clinic I guess must be BK.. Lolz

Before i came to korea, i asked Z the same thing that i needed these things, and she just replied me that shes not a caretaker and that i should hire nurse or somewhere else if i needed those kind of service. I was upset and seriously at loss that time, quite the opposite of the raves i have heard. luckily i found my way out!

Snow: I went around sinsa, theres this alley stores alot of shops,food, and nails stuff, its just around the corner near missha, they did pretty good nails , people there so friendly too :biggrin: I went to few skin clinic and settled on chanel plastic surgery for their skin care (apparently this clinic pretty well known among local, im probably the only non-local there). The people there so friendly and nice, love the clinic too! I also went pass Wonjin,Line, JW, Kangnam samsung, ID , BK and theres few special skin clinic place. And considering I did nose job previously, Im quite cautious of my nose when it comes down to blackhead removal, luckily people in korea are used to this and treat it with care :B hehe

Hayy Via.. how's the facial there so far ? how much they charge u? how about the result?
I really like the skins if K-pop.. pls share about ur experience .. tks ;)

Thanks for sharing! I think I know who u are referring to.;)

Thanks for sharing ur experience with Z as well! Initially, I thot only me and my friend, another forumer here, had such a bad experience with Z. Didn't kw there were other forumers who got such treatment too.

Thanks for sharing the places u been to! I will go there with another forumer to walk walk around. So excited!!!

Hello snowstream=)

well, its all about moneyy! you pay, they give you service..you dont pay? the number you have dialed is not in service*
lucky you managed to find another translator.

Well, I am not sure she gets commission but i do believe she does, based on my extensive research

example,
girl A without zoe paid 5k usd(after zoe helped her to neg for discount)
girl B without zoe paid 4k usd, same clinic, same procedure.

According to the review, Girl A was thankful that Zoe helped her with getting discounts. hm..sounds more expensive to me.

If i'm loaded with money i guess its okay if she gets commission, but the thing is im not and 1k difference is alot. plus, she already charge for translation and thats like 100usd for 3 clinics? there shouldnt be any hidden charges.

but i think zoe should be the right pick if you are looking for an experienced translator. she should know all medical terms well. well i dont know, she just sounds more experienced based on the times her name appeared on forums. hehe

i have pm-ed you and it's not BK... translator actually recommended BK and faceline, regen etc , just not the clinic which is supposed to be one of the big clinics