BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Yes, it is true :sad: I have always had super skinny calves n thighs. Put it 2 u this way, when i got pregnant, I gained over triple digits w my pregnancy but never in my legs. Now, that I don't have much fat cells in my belly, it is going to my legs and arms. O how I wish it would go to my chest and booty!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for sharing! :smile:
wow so envious.. I have never had skinny thighs... been dieting for 10 years.. but always cannot get rid of stuborn fats in thighs..

I am doing arm, thigh and love handles...also hopping it will go to my upper body in future... since I am not doing Breast A. anymore. :smile:

Hmmm, if u get ur arms, thighs, n love handles done, then hopefully ur fat will go to ur breast n then u won't even need the breast aug ;)

Good luck to ya!

O just what I told via. Follow the doctors post op carefully, cuz I may have been a bit lax on the compression garment n massage that I got slight unevenness on my lower abs. Not sure if that was my bad or the drs, but he said he'd fix it for free.

Thanks Karime. :smile:

But 365mc just told me they cannot do my arms cos not enough fats.. but i feel it's flabby leh.. maybe from photos cannot see clearly.. now i scared it won't grow back to my breast but to my arms.. i have flabby thighs...

hi thiefcat... i think its best to do lipo first then the eye
coz after eye, your eyes will be like damn swollen and its gg to be quite jia lat if you are intending to go to the clinic next for lipo and from what i see from 365mc website, there's like not much of a overnight stay needed... so you will be up and back to the apartment. May have trouble seeing clearly with swollen eyes after that...

i did abdomen lipo before, in medan not 365mc... my upper tummy is flat... but dunno is it the fats at the lower waist or was it flanks and lower abdomen not taken out properly its like slightly flabby there...

thing i was unsure of is dunno is it even fats or loose skin to begin with...

p.s. so far i didn't notice if other parts of my body's fats cells increased or something... it feels the same... when i massage it, its like still flabby...

Thanks... think i might do lipo first then. :smile:

that email address you sent to is correct. Probably the PR is busy, sometimes she takes a while to reply but she corresponded with me today.

:smile: sometimes I a bit impatient and will send another time then she will reply me..haha..

Well that's a good thing if u don't need arm surgery. Save some $!
Don't worry, I didn't mean to worry u. The weight I gained is still minimal.

Hey no worries ! Like what karime said, i think its not much of the pain for this procedure but yeah it will be hard to move because of the tight garment you wear , also its recommended for you to walk , on first day i could walk pretty fast but i got tired very easily but as the times goes ( I keep walking everyday for shopping and other things, it becomes easier) . Also when you walk, the bruises go down faster. About the fat in other area, I dont really know (I did tummy and arm , area where I have most noticible fats). I think after you have lipo you need to exercise (1 month later) , weight loss impact will be doubled and you'll look more toned/lose more as well. Oh and one more tip bring on loose pants, clothes, undies. I didnt bring loose pants , luckily N bring me around to purchase a comfy one :biggrin: Also, i dont know who you have but my translator is 365 in house translator and i think her english is pretty bad , like 50% or even lower, luckily I brought N on first day and I could understand some korean. Also,When the doctor explained to me (the second time , before surgery, didnt bring N, but luckily I understood what he said but when the translator asked to translate she got stucked and didnt said any word, luckily I understand some koreans/english/chinese so all good !)
The doctor also mentioned the most painful yet common (among korean) is thighs area (because koreans love small legs) , I think its better for you to go face to face consult instead of pictures, having the doctor to examine in person is more great.

Anyway good luck :biggrin:

O good to know. Maybe I didnt mess up on my post care :smile:

Yes, I'd make sure to walk, sleep and did anything with my garment straight which is why i have some difficulty sleeping cuz it must always be straight. hahaha. I bought 2 garments, gonna have one altered an inch smaller before i go back. How long do you wear the garment until?

Thanks Via. Good to have so much advice. I am planning to bring loose pants but I didn't know i need to walk.. on 1st day because I thought first few days very difficult to move. I was planning to hibernate in hotel room. haha.. Thanks!

Hmm.. I don't have translator, it is nice to know 365 has a translator. I speak a bit of Korean. Just called Young Dong hotel to book my room and they understand me..haha.. Though I am worried of the Korean Technical terms and when Dr speaks too fast.. :smile: