BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

I didn't visit any PS in my country as I heard that they charge just for consultation and the charges for surgery is very expensive and results not so fantastic. I hvnt start compiling my questions yet though. Still doing research on which clinics are worthwhile visiting. Once I shortlist 3 clinics, I will start to compile my list. How abt u?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks expensive compared to what I see other forumers wrote abt their quotes.

I've been to LA just this Feb. Love the shopping there. :biggrin: Yes, let me know if u will be going to Korea. I hvnt book my air ticket yet but I'm already feeling nervous. 85% of me wants to go badly, 15% of me is so very scared. And spending Xmas in a foreign country sounds pretty depressing.:cry:

If you look back through the old thread that was closed, you will find her email in there. Would like to give you it but worried that it would seem i'm promoting her.

I have no choice cos this is the only time when I can take leave from work to do PS. I am not sure if it is more expensive but air ticket will cost me about S$780, I think. Is 10 days ok? I was thinking of 10 days too cos I read some forumers only spend 7 days, if I can remember correctly.

Yes, I also want my eyes to be more dramatic... Regen told me that is called outfold eyes. I want that type of eyes. Currently one of my eyes is parallel(similar to outfold) and tapered. Not many people can see it is unbalanced but I can see it whenever i draw eyeliner.

Yes, i want to do nose surgery too.

Keep me updated with regards to ur experience ya? Thanks!!

Got it! Many thanks!

I have been able to talk to some. Yes, consultation fees are ridiculously high, but I wanted to ask questions to help me when I go to korea. For example. When I consulted with a couple of doctors who specialize in asian eyes, I asked why epi isn't done much in the states and they explained, so I am going to ask the doctors in korea to clarify their procedures .

What surgeries were you going to do again? I want teium for eyes, but Idont know what else Ishould do next to prioritize.

Yes LA has great shopping! The grove, pasadena and americana are my favorite places to shop.
I feel the same u do about this trip. I want this a lot, but I am so nervous to confirm a flight.

Hi monalisa77,

Do you have any sagging problems after a year vline and cheekbone reduction? Did you do face lift procedure a year ago?You mentioned that you got Botox shots, does it mean we need to get botox shots even after vline?

what's zoe's email?

no noticable sagging for my zygomas. But yes, a little sagging because of the Vline, on one side. No facelift done.
It depends on how big your masseter muscles are. Mine had been removed back in Bangkok years ago (back in 2005) but my understanding is, they can grow back as long as you overuse them (ie eating hard to chew foods or grinding your teeth when sleeping). I do the latter. I'm not sure if the doctor at Regen removed my masseter muscles again. They are such big muscles. When I went to get the Botox shots, the doctor who did the shot had warned me that because I didn't have much left, the difference would be subtle. But after a few months after the Botox shot, I actually notice quite an improvement in my appearance.

When doctors operate and take out masseter muscles, they don't remove all of them...some of them still remain. When you overuse the muscles, they grow back again and become big again.

I did most of my research online cos of the high consultation fees with the PS in my country charges.

I am going to do nose and eye surgery. Nose is a definite yes to do for me. For my eyes, some of the korean PS who emailed me back said that i don't really need that but I was thinking since I am going to do PS there, might as well do eyes too.:biggrin: I am also thinking of I shld do chin as well.Very greedy of me... lolx.

I was browsing teium website last nite again and they seem really good with eyes but they havn't gotten back to me yet with the costings.

Once I hear from them and if I feel that they know what I want, then maybe I will have the courage to book my airticket cos so far, only Regen seems in line with what I want, except that they recommend implants for nose which i don't want so I'm waiting for their reply to see if i can use my own tissue instead.

I'm hoping both of them can reply me soon so that I can book my tics and hotel. Also, I want to shortlist another PS clinic, just in case.

Which other clinics u shortlisted?

Hi monalisa77,

Thank you for your quick replying.
Did doctor recommend the procedure to you to deal with the sagging problem when you had vline. Do we need to go through that procedure? That will be annoying that we still need to get botox shots even after bone cutting.

Botox shots target masseter muscles, not jaw bones. Jaw bones are bones (hard), muscles are soft tissues. Banobagi for example, often includes masseter muscle reduction in their Vline quote. There are folks who have big facial bones, with thin soft tissues (like Demi Moore). There are folks who have small facial bones but thick soft tissues. I am most unfortunate, I have big skull, big zygoma bones, big square jaws, and very thick soft tissues. I was very skinny and people think my head was just out of proportion.

I'd always known about the sagging risk, but even with sagging risk, I was willing to undertake that risk for an oval face. I've always knows I would go for facelift when I get older, so this sagging risk didn't daunt me as much. Most people in their 20s who undergo vline or zygoma reduction, I don't think they'll get sagging. First they are young (I had it in my late 30s), and most people only get their bones cut slightly compared to mine. I have a little sagging because I had the surgery in my late 30s, then the Regen doctor took a LOT of my jaw bones.

Karime 17million for v line only?! which clinic quoted you this price? -_________-lll

snowstream ya i am from singapore! I have already booked my air ticket n accommodation. i am going to do without translator..believe most clinics have english/chinese translators... i still think translator decrease our bargaining power

U booked ur air tic and accomodation already? wow! I am 85% sure to go so need that little courage to click the confirmation button for airtic and accomodation. I hv more or less decided on my airline...going for the cheapest...lolx. Nw checking on the hotel rates. Will pm to ask abt ur hotel rate. I contacted Zoe and she seems nice though. Any reasons why our bargaining power will be reduced? I was thinking if she is around after my surgery, i would feel better cos she can run around to help me buy things. I'm damn scared to be alone.

hmmm... not sure if this may help you... but i got this website from teuim about their price list from the previous closed thread...

http://english.teuimps.co.kr/english/05_community/community03.html

you might want to use this as a rough guide...:P