BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Emisa, thanks for the great information! I will get these supplements ready before i head down to Seoul for surgery next Apr. :biggrin:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello:smile: thanks for putting your effort in telling us your story and experiences! i am happy that you made it and looking forward for your results. hope you will like how it turn out and keep updating us :smile: happy healing :smile:

Thanks ReinRein ^^

i will be visiting View Clinic as well in Apr after seeing their B&A..

Let me clarify a little better, you couldn't physically see much swelling, but my face felt tight and the doctor during post op visits would say 'o the swelling is going down" but compared to my original*face, with swelling it still looked better. I think the actually swelling (what we would consider seeing the swelling) of my face lasted maybe only 1-2 weeks. While it has only been a year, it is funny what you forget.

It made a significant difference to my profile!! I never took any profile pics before and I would try to avoid standing to the side of people. I felt my double chin was too noticeable from the side. I even have a more defined jawline because of the lipo. I am not sure if this is the reason why most of the doctors didn't suggest I needed vline because now that the fat along the underside of my face is gone, you can see my shape more. Cinderella was the only one but maybe that was because I had specifically told them that was what I wanted. Hope that makes sense.

hello, how r u at the moment? thanks for updating. i was planning of having a rhino surgery but im not yet sure which clinic will i go to. do you like your results? which clinic did you went for?thanks in advance:smile:

hi, im interested. im also planning in January. Ive sent some consultations with photos to various PS clinics and asked to quote me the price and still waiting for their reply. I was trying to find view clinic's website if you can be able to provide me i would really appreciate and thank you in advance:smile:

that is viewclinic.com

I'm planning on visiting view clinic too along with samsung and Teuim in December.

Hello,

Post Op Day 16 - Back in Seattle

Hi guys, just wanted to give an update. I had my nose done on Oct 5th and today was my first day back to work (Oct 22nd). I only told two of my co workers before I left for Korea. When they saw me this morning, they were totally suprised that my nose looked so natural - they probably wouldnt have noticed unless I said anything :smile: I like my new nose!!!

I'm still a little swollen (only i can tell) and nose is still sensitive. I can see that the swelling decreases by the day and I cant wait until majority of the swelling goes away.

Overall, rhinoplasty process in Korea was super easy and lucky for me the major swelling didnt last too long...maybe like 3 days. I was walking around Seoul w/o a mask on post op day 6. I did A LOT of icing the first two days and drank butt load of pumpkin juice.

Lastly, I would reallllly recommend going with a friend to Korea and sharing a hotel room because you'll be bored out of your mind being stuck in a room for days. Plus you can save on hotel cost by splitting 50/50 and its just nice to share the pain (no pun intended) throughout the recovery process.

I'm planning to go back to Korea for my eyes early next year and I'm going with a friend. Where are you getting your eyes done? Do you guys recommend certain places that specialize in eyes? I read that Teium is really good w/ eyes? thoughts??

Have you got any b+as ? I am considering BK clinic :smile:

Thanks for that!
Must say all their breast augs look so natural!! Wonder what implant they use? I read saline is popular and going through armpit.
They dont do that in the UK :sad: only cohesive and under breast insertion

OMG, the B & A pictures are amazing! I've been in touch with a few clinics and somehow never knew about View. Now, I am really considering booking a consultation with them as well. I am new to this blog and just wondering if you know anyone on here that had any procedures done with View. Thanks for sharing!