BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

When are you arriving Shugs? I am arriving on Monday!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think KKIM did her nj at JW and she liked them very much. Not sure about the final results but you should go back and read the threads. I suggest to go for consultation and then make your decision. Sometimes pictures can be deceiving with make up, etc.

not sure if u got my reply but i wun be gg to kr for lipo anytime soon... =)
i want to see roughly the price for it to see if its worth it to do there or indonesia where i did my...

i did it last may, a day before my bday... result was not bad la... looks smaller then before, the curves are more significant but its bit aysmmetry, left side curves in higher n more than the right and my s-line is even sharper than pre op (its more obvious)... and yes i do wear 2 layers of garment on top of the bandages so its damn tight...

doc said to wear the garment for at least 1mth-6weeks and i did...

Thanks! I read her posts and she liked her nose job very much. Relieved to hear that but no one commented on JW's eye surgery so far.

I am still trying to shortlist clinics to consult with though but I'm set to go Seoul in Dec. Now doing my homework :smile:

Yes, its hard to shortlist :sad: I am going next week to JW for consultation so i will let you know how it goes.

Hey Kimchibogumbap!

What kind of procedures did you for your rhinoplasty? Who was your doctor @ SiWoo?

and I hope you have a speedy recovery too! :smile:

Ok I'll be honest, the stitch removal was reallly uncomfortable for me. I had couple of tears running down my face by the end :*( But dont worry the process was really quick - like 3-5 mins.

So after they remove the nose protector and the stitches, your nose gets a bit more swollen the next day but nothing too crazy - you can still go out and stuff.

Happy healing :smile:

Thank you for your feedback :smile: How long did it take for you to look "normal"? And when did u start wearing make up?

Hi Nostalgiaxox :smile:
I had my bridge made slightly higher, and extended the tip a bit (so its not as pointing up) using ear cartilage. Dr Lee was my doctor, and he's a top notch guy!
What are you planning to get done? Or still in the process of thinking? :smile:

I would say least 2 weeks to get "normal". I went back to work after 16 days post ops and no one knew I had my nose job. But ur family and close friends prob could see the swelling. Please note my major swelling went away fast then normal... I guess I'm a fast healer or something.

I wore makeup a day after the stitches came off. I wore very light make up tho...just powder.

OMG GUYS I just have the shock of my life when I came across these picture in korean cafe. IS SHE EVEN THE SAME PERSON as before?!
Got to be the most natural and drastic and Youthful surgery ever.
ps*I dont know what she did or where she went, but im pretty sure she did ALOT, like MANY. :O

[​IMG]

i think those pictures are 2 people. the left 2 pix, is a B&A, and the right 2 pics are B&A

what surgery are you planning to get?? PM me!!