BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

face line is not bad, add them on qq if you know chinese. I heard they have reputation on not having accident both major and minor, so they will tell you whether you need/dont need the surgery before they operate instead of directly operating etc.
They booked out pretty fast, has a great post-op care and an officetel.

However, I saw someone posting here that faceline ""# 54. Face-line (Apgujeong) - plenty big victim, a man for all that you can not Post Your facial surgery, facial deformities mandeum gwonhaeseo. Especially famous for making hapjukyi side effects, never! Do not tell. That the shock and became unconditional. Really expensive surgery. Not reoperation """" <<< I don't understand much ,just post it up to see if anyone can make sense of it *note Wonjin is #2

So I guess, it depends..

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah that girl is pretty well known for the resemblance with angelababy. I think shes sponsored by the clinic as well. She did it in China, Beijing Aisksz clinic. But then again, she may be one of the few lucky cases. I wouldnt risk my face based on one good before afters to china. I've heard many scary story of PS there and jaw death/fail rate is more higher in china (not that everyone hasnt know already) haha.
Like this famous case http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/beauty/chinas-ugly-obsession-20101201-18gei.html
Note how its mentioned China being #3 in PS industry*
So be careful and make decision wisely!!

Here are all the ppl who have said they got PS on the first forum p1-120. I've included pg numbers for you to reference. I've also included posts that had highlights, websites addresses, etc. Just wanted to help those who were like me and skimmed the first time, not really taking notes, but not wanting to have to shuffle through it all again. I will try to update the next 100 asap, but if anyone else wants to help that'd be great :smile: been busy reading cozycot n soompi, my brain is on overload. Sorry, I might have spelled some dr names wrong but I couldn't read my writing.

Nycspotlight p1 #11 VIP eye surgery
Joseph851243 #12 BK Dr. Kim nj
Kain p3 #34 VIP rhino, sliding genio
Colorful life #35 BK facial contouring
Mixedgirl p6 #82 VIP Dr. Lee nj
Kayrider p9 #133 Dream
Reddelicious p11 #163 Banobagi Dr. Lee rhino
Mustardcutter p12 #168 Wonjin
Joyfullers #174 Shimmian Dr. Jung-fat graft forehead & Dr. Jang-cheek
Cherrywuen #175 BOM
Alice p20 #291 VIP
Jang p21 #312, p41 #609 BKDY (for some reason i made a note to read, so maybe it is important)
Beachbabe808 p22 #319 MIGO nonsuture eye
Xvx666 ITEM Dr. Kim Jinsung-nose & Dr. Chung Woojin-eyes
Greatnose p23 #341 Dr. Jing Dong Haek 3rd nose revision
Worries p24 #349 & #359 Wish clinic Dr. Chuang epi
Ziyi p30 Banobagi Dr. Oh zygoma, vline
Resona p32 #474, p38 #561 Regen Dr. Kim Woo Jung-eye/nose revision Dr. Oh Myung J cheekbone
Hannah Lao p33 #488, p45 #675, p59 #873 Wonjin breasts, Dr. Park-eyes, nose bridge & tip
Titaalexa-p40 #586 ITEM Dr. Kim/Dr. Ching facelift, nose revision
Lvluv p43 #642
Share2help p44 #658 friends review of BK
JuicyME p45 #663 Dr. Jeffrey Ahn eye
Reiyuna p47 #699 Bano nose revision
Jolliemaie p48 #716 YNY Beauty Dr. Yun JiYung eye
Sweethunter p49 #727 BKDY
Ak212 p52 #771, p65 #966 Regen Dr. Woo Jung Kim nj, eyelids
Misosoup p52 #774 Regen Dr. Lee vline, nose revision, fat graft
Bwei p53 #790, #792, p54 #806 Banobagi Dr. Jung, revision eyelid
UJCNB p63 #933 BKDY Dr. Kim nose
Shane77 p69 #1032 BKDY (sorry forgot what he did at bkdy) & ID-2 jaw, genio Dr. Park (sorry didnt write pg, but it should be after p112)
Seikei p88 #1319 Regen Dr. Kim eyes
Share2helps cousin: p95 #1411 Park Wonjin nose
Illumi: p100 #1496, p120 #1786 Regen Dr. Kim Woo Jeong nj w silicon implant/septal cartilage tip n alar base reduction,eyebag removal
Blinkeyes p102 #1530 Grand ps Dr. Yoon double eyelid (pics)
Want2bepretteh p103 #1532 Bano eyes
Helena may p103 #1537 Banobagi Dr. Lee rhino revision satisfied (p105 #1561)
Dan4me #1599 BK Dr. Hong vline-square jaw, zygoma, chin implant, nose-silicon bridge, septile tip & hump reduction,
Caitlinlim p112 #1680 Jewelry Dr. Hong zygoma, mandible, chin shortening
Jungilwoofan p117 #1733 ID Dr. Choi eyes
Missyhoo p120 #1792 Grand double eyelid, epi
Thevasteyes p120 #1798 Jewelry (idk if i missed this person or this person deleted their acct, but because someone had replied to post, their posting about their surgery is still up.)
Rohnin p120 #1800 VIP Dr. Lee

Kameronsummer p4 #56 highlights
Djj p18 #256 link to fat graft website
Jang p21#312 tips re eye surgery
Ziyi p30 #440 highlights different places
Jolliemaie p50 #742 more info of clinic
Marir p27 #405, p28 #415, p29 #419 ps websites
Spykcu p28 #409 added info to marir websites
Vk82 p42 #620 jaw surgery blog
Jolliemae p48 #716 write up on clinics
Ak212 #761 highlight
Glo8 p56 #829 beware of marketers
Nose p60 #887 info on using rib

Sure I'll pm you her email address. She's is a good friend of mine whom I met up with when I went to Seoul in Sept. She used to work as an English translator for another clinic. We hung out all the time when I was there, just as friends, but she did translate for me when I had lazor skin treatment, so I know she's good since her English is great. I think she charges the same as Zoe, but I told her that I would be happy to refer her to people in this forum if they were looking for a translator like Zoe. I was lost in translation when I was in Seoul so I recommend having a translator esp for your consultations. I had my nose job done by Dr Park from OZ who speaks great English, thus I didn't need a translator for my consultation :smile: One and half months on and I'm very happy with my result. The swelling has gone down a lot more and it feels that there less pressure on the nose.

received your PM.thanks... I might need translator as I want to explore more about skin clinics in Seoul. not much info about skin clinics in this forum. have to find out myself when i go there...

Thanks sesamekiss....yeah I was thinking along the lines on 3 as well! I've been doing online consultations, hoping to gather as much info as possible before I head over. But gahhh, it seems like every clinic is recommending different procedures. I def want some form of facial contouring surgery but it seems like the clinics are not very affirmative in their recommendations and just promoting vline even though I may not need to go through the pain of it!

WOW thanks for that! Very handy...I'm sure other forumers will agree!

Yea I saw that post too and it had me a bit worried but they have some amazing before and afters its hard not to be swooned.. I'm just hoping their price is reasonable too

How rare is this jaw death ratio? Does it ever happen at the bigger better clinics? I'm seriously worried to death about two jaw because of this...

Exactly, but no matter how amazing is the result i wouldnt go to China for any PS procedure. Heard far too many scary stories there.
This girl http://bbs.pclady.com.cn/topic-1198822.html said to have MANY MANY repeated surgeries due to the failure.She wasted $50k ish.
Many forumers comment ' Why she did it in China in the first place? Using a quater of that money will give you decent result in korea'

Then again im not saying one is better than the other, I just feel more comfortable in korea. haha. I suggest you read cozycot on their cheekbone topic, some of forumers cautioned on the irreversable sagging effect that cause premature aging. Our face is like a structured framework, like a Tshirt you hang on clothes hanger, if you break the ends of, the shirt wont hang as straight. It may look good now, but need lots of maintainence in the future.

I'm grateful to come across that posts by the forumers, My face is kind of a heart shape, sharp on chin wide on cheekbones, since im not in need on major adjustment ( my problems is only the slight unevenness), I wont be a good candidate for facial contour anyway.I'd switched to just having less invasive alternative like face lipo (esp. aft karime said theres quite an improvement on her face after her neck lipo :biggrin:), also having tummy&arm lipo coupled with skin clinic trip this coming 21Nov. Which is FEW MORE WEEKS!! :biggrin:

Yea.. I had my first eyelid operation in America.... expensive and bad results. If you have an asian face, get it done in Asia. Period. Yea I wouldn't go to China either, too many horror stories. I'm still wondering about the death ratio for 2-jaw though.. anyone hear it happen often in the big Korean clinics?

Omg thanks a lot! This is really helpfull