BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Thanks Monalisa77... I'm just wondering it is the norm of Korea PS industry, they seem not really care to their clients .. I find that a lot of forumers are not happy with the post care from their ps clinics ( not only Regen, BK, Banobagi... etc) except VIP ( some forumers from Asian nose job#2 said very nice, I am not sure thou.. ) must mentally prepare or must learn how to ignore their attitude before flying to Seoul.... hiaz...

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I do have implant along the bridge, which is 2mm, the smallest, I also had tip done with my own cartilage. The implant was put in so it will look more natural.
The Osteo is what made my face look really different I though, so do consider the results you would like. Breathing was horrid for the first couple of days. The discomfort in the chin area is only apparent after a week, when you start to talk...It's the nose that's congested especially in the first few days...

Whoa, that sucks :sad: Thanks for the update on the post op care. One of the big reason why I kept them on my list was because of the post op care. Any surgery, but especially something major like facial surgery, post care is important! Good to know.

So are you liking your new face? Are you glad you did zygoma reduction surgery? I can't tell by frontal b/a pics of people, if it really makes a difference. Do you know if it leads to any droopiness in the front part of the face afterwards? Also would we be able to get cheek implants afterwards? any knowledge/understanding you are willing to share about this subject would be greatly greatly appreciated.

I think this is the trend w the big plastic surgery places in korea. My post op w Bk was minimal. I got rhino there and I saw the doctor once for consultation and once after I took out my stitches out. He didn't ask how I was feeling or anything. He just looked at my nose for a minute and said "a bit swollen" and smiled at me and took off! I was like.... Uhhhh ummm ok.

Anyhow my nose turned out really well so at the end I gir what I wanted :smile:

I just joined this site, but I am looking to go in Jan. Where are you located?

Hello, I've also booked my flight to Korea for 9th Jan. My consultation with ID for facial contouring on the 14th and surgery 15th.

Hi,

I just joined on here. I really want to get eye and nose done. I want to go this winter as well Please let me know a nice hotel to say at that is not too expensive. I would be interested in splitting a room as well, even for just a few days.

Hello,

I am going to Seoul in two months (mid-january 2013) and I am looking for a buddy to share my hotel room so we can help each other or just hang out during my stay. I am going to visit some clinics for a consultation and I will do V-line surgery when I will end up choosing the right clinic for me.

If someone wants to talk about plastic surgery or it's thinking about going to Seoul in two months, don't hesitate to PM me and I will be glad to talk with you!

Can I know how did you book your consultation and surgery?

It is by sending a message to ID email? If yes, can I have their email?

Thanks

You can book a consultation thru their website by email. Joanne will be the person who will consult with you. I advise you to read through the forum for information and experiences by member whom have did the same procedure you are looking for. Ask her questions that you are not to sure of.

Don't assume anything without asking her. I did the mistake of assuming that 2 Jaw No-tie included the orthodontist treatment and fixation bite plate.

If you need a translator or any help I recommend Zoe. She can also help you book a consultation.

4th day Post-op today! Still swollen as hell but head is kept up for it to go down a lot today. Had a question for you all though: When did you all do the cold/warm compresses? Which days for each? ahh face feels likes a thousand pounds:amazed:

do you know more specifically which clinics you will be going to for sure? Because quite a few clinics provide their own guestlounges/studentels where the patients can stay and recover, the number of stays depends on how much you will be having done with them (more than one, etc or if its a mor invasive one) ranges from 1-7nights. Don't forget to inquire with any clinic and if they don't have a place for you to stay that they own, they more than likely have a big discount for their patients at a nearby hotel/inn. But if you are looking to split a 'better' room, you can still get it for real cheap if someone goes in on it with you!