BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My virgin post here! :yahoo: I've been lurking around for weeks now, researching for my first ever upcoming trip for face-contouring surgeries and maybe eyes surgery as well and I really can't thank you girls enough for sharing the wealth of info! :hugs:

As I don't rmb any posts on this, quick question, does anyone who did vline/zygoma reduction only feel that your features (e.g. nose/lips) *looks* bigger in comparison since the face proportion is smaller now?

Because of this concern, I'm not sure if undergoing facial-countouring means that I will definitely have to get a nose job done as well as I will hate it if my nose is like *in your face* kinda big-looking on my new (smaller) face... if you get what I mean? Something for me to consider... :sweatdrop:

However, I am quite put-off by the fairly high revision rate of rhinoplasty surgery as compared to other surgical cosmetic procedures so I am quite unwilling to get a nose job any time soon as I'm pretty active (love diving!) and can-be-rather-clumsy-sometimes. :shucks:

Any input on this will be really appreciated!

A million heartfelt thank-you(s) to you wonderful girls have been so awesome with sharing tips and providing helpful first-hand insights! :heart:

Hi there, I sent my queries to doctor at idhospital.com and Joanne was the one who communicated with me (her reply usually takes some time)...

If you want to check with ID rgding pricing, these are the prices Joanne quoted me:

v-line surgery -- 8,500,000 KRW.
cheek bone reduction -- 5,500,000 KRW.
nose surgery -- 5,000,000 ~6,000,000 KRW. (that is different as operative plan)
medial cantho plasty -- 1,000,000 KRW.
lateral cantho plasty -- 2,000,000 KRW.
acculift -- 2,000,000 KRW.

HTHs! x

Hello there - I walked around the Apujeong area 3x a day - each time for an hour. I prefer going early in the morning (before 9am), once in the afternoon and once later at night. Going in the morning and at night helps because it is chilly and less people out, so you will feel less conscious about your bandaid nose/ face. Hope this helps!

Its a great idea to go with someone! I went with a forumer here, and although she got her surgeries much later than me, I think it was a great relief to have someone there with you, cheer with you, support you and remind you to put those damn ice packs on!!!
I think the first 3 days post op will be tough and will be toughter going out. You will be extremely tired due to the medication. Forth day onwards, things do get better and I have seen some bandaged folks that go on tours. :smile:

Hey Egg Tartlet - have you gained full control over your muscles over your jaw? Also, are you feeling "normal" now? I.e. face is not as tight, etc?
I am 10 days post op and trying to see what to expect next. Thanks!

Hey guys,
have anyone of you get rhino at ID? I've been in contact with them and they told me the incision for rhino will me made inside the mouth? I'm so confused. Pls help

Hey Karime,
I got a mini-V and I think it made my frontal looks extremely different. I was shocked because my face looks longer, and more pointed now with the mini-V. Initially i was under the assumption that mini V had more difference on the side profile, but I think it does the same wtih the frontal profile as well.
My translators were very happy with my results. They said it made a big difference in my face. Others have commented that my face now is sharper, or that i lost weight. Hope this helps!

Hey Karime,

For my initial consult, I did not give Dr. Gim a picture becuase I believe that even though a set of pretty eyes look good on others, it may not suit your facial profile. So, I told him what I liked - natural, not too high crease, etc.
On the day of my surgery, I did bring a pic that I liked to him - and he drew dots on my eyelid.
Now 10 days post op, I think its far to early if the results are similar to the picture i showed him. This is because swelling will persist for another month at the very least. However, I am quite happy with my results regardless. i just cant wait for the swellign to subside!!!!!
My friend today told me that I looked like I just had a double eyelid surgery done. She was darn right!

Hey Missy,

Just wanted to share some thoughts with you before you consider buccal fat removal. I was in the same boat about a month ago. I have always had chubby cheeks and I wanted to get rid of them!!
After discussing with a few experienced forumers and going for consults, I realized that the root-cause of my problem is a receding/ short chin. Hence, I looked like I had chubby cheecks. In addition, many said that you will miss your "fats" as you approach the 30s and you will then need to put fat graft into your face to make you look more youthful. To be honest, I am late 20s myself, and I look like i am early 20s - probably due to my chubby cheeks.
So, I finally opted for a mni v-Line which solved my problem. Mind you - mini Vline is not a small surgery, but I think it gave me the reuslts that i wanted. A more balanced facial profile, which made my face slimmer and my chubby cheecks not so chubby anymore :smile: Hahah

Hello,

Does ID clinic give free airport pick-up service because I asked them and they said they will send me a taxi and I need to pay by myself.

Hey miaann
Omg! I can't believe you are 10days post op already. Seems like just the other day you were going in for consults. Are you back home already?
I am glad to hear you are happy with your results. I love how your friend said you looked like you had eye surgery. Made me laugh. I love those tell it like it is friends :smile:
Also excited to hear about your vline and how it looks like you lost weight! O I hope all I need is vline, but knowing my luck, they'll probably recommend 2 jaw :sad: praying that is not so. Tons of admiration for those who go through that type of surgery.
I agree it is to have someone there for moral support. I'm really lucky that snowstreams dates coincided cause christmas time will be lonely :sad: Iam really gonna miss my family. Maybe us forumers can all meet up to have a christmas dinner, bandages, swollen eyes, drinking our pumpkin juice together. Hehehe
Well please keep updating us with your post-op. I will definitely ask you more questions later and expect even more when I'm in recovery :smile:
Thanks so much!

Has any body done facial ps and body lipo at the same time? For body lipo, does it hurt as much as facial ps. After reading all the threads, feel like doing all in one go but no sure if it is wise! Lol.

I also sent my queries to that email ( there is only one email address I can find in there website ). But I get no reply from them, almost 3 weeks already.. :sad: how long did they take to reply urs ?