BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Which e-mail you send them?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes up to a week, sometimes more than a week. I guess they are super busy and i would think they receive a huge number of emails a day...

Best thing you can do is to you wait patiently for her reply or give ID a call if you need to get in touch with them urgently?

Thank you. I will send again after December. May be now is their peak period.

Hi. I also have consultation at ID on the 14th January, at 11am. I am planning to do v line and fat graft forehead. Do you want to meet? Would be good to have some encouragement and company.

Hi. I am new on this forum. How can I PM you? I am arriving Korea on 12th January. Cheers :smile:

No prob, i hope she replies you soon! When are you planning to go to Korea and what surgeries are you planning to do if you don't mind sharing? Are you pretty much set on ID?

I can't actually have PM because I dont have a full account yet. Do you have a email where I can reach you?

I'm planning to go April, but after reading the experience of other forumers, feel scared to go alone. thinking to wait till my mom has time to accompany me :greengrin:

I want to do rhino plus eyes. still doing research and email here and there. my shortlists till now are
1) ID
2) Regen
3) OZ (not sure they are good at eyes)
4) YnY ( not sure they are good at rhino)

:confused1::confused1:

^me ^ me ^.. the more info , the merrier .. :yes:
where is the guest house? pls share the link/or contact details..
:ty:

Hi What did you have done? I am now 1 month, I can scrunch my nose a little, I can frown.. haha my forehead is moving.. and when I talk it's less unnatural. The first 2-3 weeks, every time I talked, I looked like I just had teeth extracted..
Face is not tight, but flesh where the stitches were are still tight when I talk. But no big bother. Also when I smile too big or try to laugh, my nose hurts a little and so does my muscles close to the chin. It IS getting better though. :smile:

Good luck!

Hi guys! I'm a newbie here. I'm planing to undergo rhinoplasty with alar reduction and septal cartilage tip, v-line and zygoma reduction. I'm still confused which clinic i should go to? bk, grand or id. i have consulted with all 3 clinics and so far bk has the highest price esp. in v-line. Do you have any recommendation?:smile:

Hi! I'm interested too! Looking for someone who can look after me since I will most likely be going there alone... Where is the guesthouse situated anyway?