BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

O yay! Maybe we can all connect there.
Wow, you are traveling all the way to korea for just epi? That is some good discipline. I wanted just my eyes but now I'm thinking eyes, fat graft and possible vline or nose if the dr suggests it.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will also be in Korea in December all the way till mid January.

been surfing naver and it seems like girinlife, view are very popular among the naver community.

Read previously that TLPS is the "most popular" as they have the most questions posted on their website.

Alot of ladies here mainly visit ID, Regen, Banobagi, have you gals thought of giving other clinics a try?

Hihi,

Right now I can't pm yet cos not enough post. How abt u email me? kawaii09 at hotmail.com. We share in greater details when we exchange numbers in email.

Hi egg tartlet,

Can check with you how much you paid for rhino?

Hi all,

I am currently in Seoul and finally got my surgery scheduled for November 22nd at Grand Plastic Surgery. It's been almost 2 weeks since I arrived and I've been getting orthodontic treatment and been waiting for the orthodontist and surgeon to plan my surgery. It's 9 days away and I'm feeling very nervous! I'm staying in Korea until the end of December in order to recover and see the surgeon for check-ups.

For those of you who don't know, I will be getting two-jaw surgery to correct my long face and overbite! I had braces put on at the end of September, left Seoul, and came back to Seoul on November 2nd. :smile:

ID, regen and bano have more facilities for international patients so its easier for us to go to them.

Thats what I think anyway... I know there is translators about too but the websites arent easy to navigate because they dont really have english versions. So its harder to see b+as etc.
I know some people are planning to go to the more local ones but i think for the majorit going to the ones who have international facilities is easier and less of a worry.

The best thing to do is email them and ask

View quoted V-T surgery and zygoma for 15 m in total , breast augmentation with cohesive gel ( endoscopic method)

TLPS quoted 6- 8 million for breast ( asked my korean friend to call ) , they didn't understand much of English I couldn't bring my self to ask my friend for smaller face surgery sigh. The consultant asked for my phone number and promised to call me back... Still waiting for their call... Up till now

Regen quoted zygoma 6 m , jaw reduction 5 m or mini v 5,5 m , breast ... A whooping 12 m

Teuim listed pricing in their website, but when I emailed, the consultant mentioned different pricing ... Zygoma 4,5 mandible reduction 4,5 m breast 6,5 m . Dr in charge won't be available until 4 Dec

view 15million is very expensive...i guess this is the foreigner price. which is not fair to us... why should we be paying higher than the locals? Price discrimination exist in medical practice but korea blooming plastic surgery industry are mainly attributed to the foreign market demand particularly china...

did you call them personally? What language did you use for TLPS and View?

I am planning to ask View and TLPS whether they used 3D rotation for zygoma reduction...wondering will they be able to understand me if the conversation or sentences are too long

Hi...will u be having your surgery with Dr Kang? Did you bring any translator along with you? I know that Grand has their in house translators but am not sure how good are they...

Did you manage to bargain with them?:P I will be in Seoul in mid December. Am really nervous as well, been browsing too many forums, from China to Korea to Taiwan...

I've seen amazing results but also results that are not much difference. I often find myself wondering whether Zygoma reduction really does make a difference........... wondering if i should just skip Zygoma and go straight with Vline alone.

For most pictures i normally don't see any difference when they do zygoma reduction, the difference are mainly from the Vline surgery itself

Hi,

I am still in the midst of finding a good surgeon. Can you share your results with me at Grand. I saw someone quote your post but you didn't mention how much you paid for 2 jaw. I thought I just needed lower jaw but after meeting 1 doctor from itemsclinic, he mentioned i needed 2 jaw and orthodontics which will be very costly. So, I am seeking for second opinion.
Can you please help me with my queries? I'm quite keen to get the surgery done in 2013. I hope you will reply. [email protected]

Hi,

I'm looking for a surgeon to do my lower protruding jaw. So far, I have the same experience on pricing. Hope to hear what's your choice : )