BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

It sounds so fun!!! "swollen with bandaged" bringing Halloween theme to enjoy Christmas.. :jrs::jrs: you guys make me feel like "book the ticket now and join to December team".. don't leave me alone :cry::cry: just reading your post, creating positive environment and all the anxiety and nervous replaced with Joy and fun!!! best of luck December team!! Cheers!!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to bump up this post. Feel free to quote and add your own name in. =)

November 2012
- Via (20th Nov - 6th Dec)
- Faithhope01 (Nov.26 - Dec.10)
- Oceanbelle (29 Nov - 9 Dec)

December 2012
- cjchen (16th - 25th)
- fantasyface (17dec to 10 Jan): Vline,zygoma reduction
- loverrrly (surgery date dec 8)

January 2013
- sWalloW (6th - 19th)
- shockingpinkz (7th - 23rd)
- Cher87 (9th-30th)
- miso soup (7th - 20th)
- JQ132006 (11th - 26th)
- momo2013 (12th Jan - 7th Feb)
- TP11957980 (15th Jan - 2nd Feb)

February 2013
- apples. ( Jan 30th - Feb 17th)
- sesamekiss (27th Feb - 12th Mar)

March 2013
- spartakooks (7th-16th)
- R3Gg13 (22nd Mar - 4th Apr)

Gotcha!!!!! just because of your 2 cents explanations of last line>>, emotional support, a friend to care for you, a shoulder to cry on, a person to shop with, eat with, and a sense of trust I will definitely hire translator even if they charge me 200$/300$ :idea: though I only planning to do rhino and eyes... thank millions MiaAnn..

I was looking at a Korean girl group member's extremely muscular legs, and noticed they got more feminine in a short amount of time. :shocked: Does anyone know what kind of procedure(s) she might have gotten to get rid of all of that muscle? I highly doubt it was all diet and exercise, because calf muscles are especially hard to get rid of, and over time, reduction with diet and exercise is minimal. Anyway, if anyone has any ideas, let me know. My legs resemble her muscular legs from before, and I would love to have that kind of transformation. :biggrin:

Iaan,

I think I have the opposite of your problem - becuase I did mini-V, which is basically genioplasty and shaving on the side bones, my chin actually became longer instead of shorter. So naturally, my skin is more "stretched" and looks a little plastic and often feels very dry (even my lips!). So, I can imagine that if you have your bones cut to make your chin smaller, then you may have excess skin.

I recommend you to do a few things:

1) Do as much research as you can right now - and list down the bunch of questions you have for Dr. Park when you see him on Monday.

2) Is that the last time you will see Dr. Park? If so, perhaps you can request to see him again before you leave? Remember your position is a lot stronger while you are still in Korea. Also good to ask him what else to expect during key milestones of your recovery.

3) I know you seemed unhappy of having a 'shorter' chin now - perhaps its good to ask an independent opinion of someone else. You may think its much shorter because you may have a much longer chin before and you are not getting used to it. The reason I asked is because I used to have a short chin, and now I think I have a much longer chin. But when I remain objective, I think this is the correct length, and its just becasue I am not used to seeing it myself. If others do think its really short, then ask Dr. Park again during your consult.

4) Have you gone to the face care at FaceDiet yet? It helped in my recovery.

Hey,

One of the rules of the forum is that one cannot be promoting/ recommending a translator, clinic, etc. But if you go back to a few of my post a few pages back, you will know who it is, and I think Karime also noted her contact somewhere in the pages. Good luck to you!

Just be prepared to get honey with warm water for your recovery. It will be very hard to breath for the first few days for you (with mini V and rhino) and if you are going under GA (most likely for mini V), then your throat will be very painful. So breathing through your mouth will be tough and honey water will release the pain from your throat.

Yes i went to face diet I have another 2-3 appointments left.

I only have one appointment with Dr. Park.

Mia pm me your email so I send you a B&A. I'm typing this message on my bed with my head on a pillow. I've notice my chin doesn't touch my collar bone any longer. This is frightening I like to believe this will work and magical new me will appear. But I just really figured it out exactly what he did to me. The roll of skin underneath my jaw is excess skin and not swollen. My chin is at the same level as my adams apple when I look down.

I'm sorry again.

Korea does not preserve the functionality.

Day 8 - I'm back to being unable breath out my nose. i get dizzy when walking. I don't want go through this again but I need a revision i can't function like this. I'm feel disoriented I've been doing the med's 3x a day, eating properly, washing my mouth out 10x3x a day. Some time i feel ok more times not. I got over the part of how I looked anymore.

I CANT FUNCTION LIKE THIS

I've decided to call my family. They are coming to Korea. They are going to help me and bring me back to the states for 2 jaw revision. I am skipping Thailand and finally going home!!!!!!!!!!! This nightmare is over!!!!!!

Hey Iaan, I'm sorry about your procedure and thanks for sharing,

I advice you look through cozycot as well, recently there has been many past forumers (who'd done jaw/chin/cheekbones procedure) came back and post. Many of them , unfortunately, regret it though, they said when they come back for post op (1-1.6yrs) doctor will tell them 'sagging is normal' but before you did the procedure they'll say 'sagging is rare case'. See how doctors are no difference to businessman here? Some of them went back for acculift/necklipo some did revision, I think you could contact them and discuss too.

Anyway one forumer said just imagine a straight Tshirt hang on a hanger, now imagine you broke off the end of the hanger, the shirt wont stay as straight anymore. Its like a whole framework being destructed and now it needs time to take/accustom to the new shape.
Innitially, I wanted and tempted to do this invasive procedure as well, but turn out i'm just greedy,didnt need that, i'd only got wide cheekbones and pointy chin. The cozymember said wide cheekbones is beneficial in the long run for youthful face and all. Anyway, they've been really kind , have they not share all these i'd go ahead too >< . Think twice before you do this guys, think about long term, how this procedure need lots of maintainance.

Okay i'm rambling, I'm heading off in like 2 days, i'll be going 365mc and lamiche. will update y'all - even though im not sure my info will be sought after, since im not going for jaw . Kay see y'all, be well!

Hey, please dont be impulsive on revision, revision would mean going through the whole procedure again. Usually doctor advices wait for months/years before you do another one. As the final shape hasnt form yet and some of the parts hasnt completely healed for another invasive surgery.Please double check with doctor/profesionalls before you go ahead. Be safe and goodluck!

Thats calf reduction, heard dr park quite good in it but im not sure, usually lipo clinic offer this too. Some aesthetic clinic offer short term injection (kinda like botox) to get the same effect

Via, you don't understand Dr. Park decided to put an angle with my 2 jaw because I have extremely protruded upper teeth. My tongue sit on the roof when I can't breath properly I sound like Darth Vader when I breath. I can't walk normal on a normal pass I have to walk very slow than I start feeling more disorientated and feel dizzy about to pass out.

I will be meeting Dr. Park tomorrow for a check up and maybe can find a suggestion.

Hey Iaan -

First of all, I am very happy that you've called your family. I think at this time, having their physical support, knowing that you are not alone and they still love you and most importantly, breaking this news to them is I think a big sense of relieve for you. You must have called them in the middle of the night EST??

Secondly, regardless of whatever the outcome is (revision or not), I think you still need to give it some time. I know it is tortourous now but it is too early my friend. You are day+7/8 of an invasive surgery, your body is still trying to learn to function and heal (not to mention it is still very weak from the surgery)

In order to have revision, the doctor cannot operate and should not operate on your face while it is still swollen - they can't estimate where things are, and where things would be. A lot of doctors, like what Via mentioned, will advise you to wait.

For me, at Day 15 of a much less invasive surgery, the inside of my mouth is still swollen - especially after I eat.

Have you spoken to Spartan Warrior? i think hearing others experiences in 2-jaw will help. Then you know if what you are experiencing is indeed "normal" or "should be expected". Regardless, I think (as hard as it is), you need to set realistic expectation for yourself. It will be a while before you can return to normal functioning or to what it used to be like (revision or not). So, during this time now, try to remain focus, positive and look forward to having your folks/ family around. I wish you the best!!!!! And here's a virtual hugz to you :smile:

skin sagging is really a big concern for me.........
I have people saying they did not experience sagging, i have people complaining that they experience severe sagging.

I am wondering what's the percentage is like...........

I think vline wouldn't cause much sagging but zygoma will have higher risk. If just do vline alone without touching zygoma, zygoma will appear even larger after vline........

i am going to Seoul in less than a month....