BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Happy Birthday in advance Ana! yes, you guys should totally try to hang togheter!

Zoe told me last year, there were 4 girls from all over the world who did facial countouring together and they spent Christmas together.. THey were all bandaged up, but they could care less about being ugly - so they were bleeding, bandaid up togehter , but still had a great time and laughed their asses off. those girls really bonded and becuase of that, Zoe said last Christmas was a special one.:roflmfao:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ana.dancer,

I need some enlightenment, I tried googling but I doesn't seems to understand the medical terms. I ve a rather flat and big nose, intend to add a bridge and reduce the size of the tip and the sides, usually what kinda of procedures should be recommended to achieve that? I understand rib cartilage will cause a scar on the chest which is not what I wanted but I know it's one of the common and safest method. I do not want to go for implants as well. What is septal cartilage and osteoplasty?

Is it advisable to do double eyelids surgery and rhino together? Will the face and eyes swell to the extent that u can't see anything until days later? I'm also quite blur and confused now. *sigh*

I am 1 of the gals whom zoe mentioned...hahaha
zoe is a gem :smile:

Hi,

Yes, I REALLLLY need epi :smile: I'll take your advice and think of this trip as vacation and will consider doing epi as a bonus..lol.

Hey I know you're new and all but please dont be lazy and take time to browse the thread. Karime has took many hardwork in compiling the thread info so please refer to that instead of expecting us to spoonfeed you all the info. Thanks

FYI, I actually read through most of the previous thread and just forgot where I happened to see her email, hence my question. There's no need to assume things and be rude. ;) Thanks. I wasn't actually expecting all the info on a silver platter, all I did was ask one question afterall.

'Search Thread' button is there, i wasnt trying to be rude but we arent suppose to post email here the admin will consider it as promoting. Thats why the thread title is call ' read first before posting' read the first page carefully. Previous thread was closed fora reason. I can pm you her email when that opt avail for you( i think 10posts) . goodluck

Hi Swallow86,

I saw your post and noted you short listed banobagi, regEn and teium, and goIng Seoul in jan. So am I. I m Doing eyes.

Where are u staying? Maybe we should consult together and bargain for 2 pax? I speak basic Korean.