BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi violet i am heading to korea 0n 17 dec as well ..possibly for facial contouring. will decide after consultation.
Couldn't find any english translator so got myself a chinese translator. will be going to Grand,Id, Regen and TLPS for consultation. Might *** view/ k gangnam samsung since it's so popular among naver peeps.

are u doing facial contouring too?If yes, we facial buddies should meet up and support each other

Hi itsumobaby, you mean you have dimple as well? Dose it mean that ppl who did genioplasty
Will have the dimple ?

Is anyone like me - the more research u do the more confused u r?? lol

i initially wanted eyes & nose, but now thinking v-line as well. i don't want to over do it so i think 2 surgeries should be max - imho...but nothing wrong if others want more than 2, it's just that i want an improvement don't want to look in the mirror and not recognise myself.

so i want to pick the 2 surgeries that will improve my face the most (not wanting perfect face, just want improvement)...don't know what i should do now :crybaby:

i want to ask my friends, but being that they're my friends they might not give me honest opinion

hmmm.....

OMG I am so sorry haha, yes in this day and age, of course gf can mean Girl/Friend. I was wondering about the doc at BK as I did read there are some people with bad experiences. I do not speak Korean so would that affect anything at all? Also, to bargain on prices would it be better to use someone like Zoe that people mentioned?? Thanks in advance, I am trying to get my post counts up so I can PM vice versa :smile: Thanks in advance and once again, my apologies for thinking you were a guy. My BAD:P

John

Who was your doctor and where did you get yours done? Also what method did you use? The incisional method sometimes, for some people, can take a year or up to a few years to properly heal.

Itsumobaby, did you have the same dimple as well?

Hi fantasyface, I am consulting with Grand and Regen as well. They are my top choice so far so Im really hoping Im pleased with the visit, so I can spend more time in recovery and sight seeing rather than waiting for consultations.

I am not getting facial countouring, just rhinoplasty. However, Id be glad to support you and meet up

You can contact me via gmail, my id caroline.karoline

Interesting. I wonder why a lot of them all go to the same place? I know that a lot of ulzzangs have connections with celebrities, so I'm interested. Do you have the website?

hey MiaAnn
if i remember correctly, u had mini vline with sliding genioplasty right? im also bokked for going to korea on Jan 2nd but im very nervous about having slidi g genioplasty.
Did the doctors tell you what are the sides affect for these procedures? i have very nice, straight n natural teeth. But my chin is a lil small so my case is microgenia. I heard that they possbily be devitalized if im going to have sliding genioplasty. How was ur teeth post-op? change in color...etc..? and can u speak or chew normally?
and i hope ur recovering well girl...ur very brave....i was plannj g to have rhino n geni but after hearing about risks for my teeth....im not so sure anymore

Anyone who goes to Seoul in S Korea,

It'd be a good idea to check out this website
korea4expats.com
; it seems to have a great deal of information as to how you can survive in Korea during your stay.

You can ask as many questions as you wish, I suppose.

Hi everyone, i am glad i found this forum! i am heading to korea at 24th December, and will be visiting only 2 clinic, OZ and Dream clinics.I have also requested for nicole to be my translator, this would be my 3rd time conducting revision rhinoplasty surgery and the previous 2 time was at thailand! I really hope this will be my last time! it's such a mental torture to go through all these again! anyway anyone would be there around that period we can support each other together too! =) i will be staying at highland hotel btw! cheers!=)