BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Erm...based on the response that you have, Dr Cha mentioned that Dr KIM left Teium and not Dr KWON right?

He only mentioned that Dr Kwon will be going to US for a medical seminar.

Did I interprete it wrongly?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid question - why wouldn't u just get two translators? At least u get comfort that if one doesn't work out u have another to fall back on?

I wanted to consult with 7-9 clinics and thought of doing over one or two days with 2 diff translators - maybe Zoe and the person Via is using...sorry forgot her name :sad:

He basically just looked at my face and touched my jaw, chin, and cheeks. He had things like popsicle stick for me to bite on to see asymmetry...

November 2012
-Via (20th Nov - 6th Dec)
- Faithhope01 (Nov.26 - Dec.10)
- Oceanbelle (29 Nov - 9 Dec)

December 2012
- cjchen (16th - 25th)
- fantasyface (17dec to 10 Jan): Vline,zygoma reduction
- loverrrly (surgery date dec 8)
- karime

January 2013
- sWalloW (6th - 19th)
- shockingpinkz (7th - 23rd)
- Cher87 (9th-30th)
- miso soup (7th - 20th)
- JQ132006 (11th - 26th)
- momo2013 (12th Jan - 7th Feb)
- TP11957980 (15th Jan - 2nd Feb)

February 2013
- apples. ( Jan 30th - Feb 17th)
- sesamekiss (27th Feb - 12th Mar)

March 2013
- spartakooks (7th-16th)
- R3Gg13 (22nd Mar - 4th Apr)
- bella147 (26 march - 6 April)[/QUOTE]

Ok I'm a tard :smile: I misread Dr Kim w/ Dr Kwon....whew!

when are you meeting dr. kwon?

I guess Dr Kwon is around still.. I read from somewhere he left Migo years ago and set up his own clinic "Teium". Unless he closes down Teium otherwise he cannot just leave like that bah.... Good news for everybody!
Yeah! :smile:

Thks for the update! Nw I may visit Teuim since dr Kwon is still there. Which doc there is gd for nose surgery? I wrote on their consultation board but the reply was half baked and the consultant nv explain what can b done for my nose.

Yup, thank goodness, I manage to find one and she replies fast with her emails. Sigh... Zoe ditched me first. Was feeling helpless but luckily managed to find an alternative. Yes, I agree with u on ur last statement. At work, I dnt jst drop my clients if they want changes, even if last min changes. I guess different people hv different wrkg style.

I understand hw I feel cos I feel the same way nw as I will b going to Seoul in mid dec. I m not sure hw gd JW is regarding mini v but I hv confidence in their nose job hence it is one of my clinics to consult. I heard that dr Kwon is gd with eyes but I hope to do all surgeries with one clinic tho. So not sure which clinic I will end up with ultimately. When r u going to Seoul?

Will be there in Jan so hopping to schedule my consultation on 7th.
But base on my emails with Teium, they mentioned that I only need to confirm it 2 weeks before I go. So probably mid of Dec will drop them an email to confirm the appointment.

:P

You can get a translator accompany you to many clinics, given she's available. I went to 4 clinics, not just 3, but I paid her more.

It's just that the average consumer doesn't go to 7-9 clinics. If you want to go to 9 clinics, just make sure you're paying 3x her normal charge (if the normal charge is just for 3 clinics).

You got me a bit worry now :sad:( I've booked Zoe in advance so I hope she doesn't cancelled on me last minute too, or I'm gonna be stuck with no appointments in korea

Wow, this thread updates very quickly! I was planning on booking Zoe, but hearing about what happened makes me think I should book another translator as backup. I don't speak a lick of Korean, which makes me nervous about getting stranded there without a translator.
Hi Lylolly! I'd love to meet up with forum members! :smile: I haven't scheduled any consultations yet, but I'm thinking of getting eyes and nose done at Regen, Banobagi, or VIP. I'm very flexible in terms of when I go (I'm taking a few months off for planning and recovery), but I was thinking sometime between mid-March to early April.

I just called Teium to ask if I need to put down a deposit to schedule a surgery the day after my consultation and they said no. Its crazy how you can schedule something the very next day and they claim December is one of their busier month....hmmm...

@ Marir
When u get a chance, can u ask ur friend how much she paid for her surgeries n if she has View's email. View has been on my top list partially bcuz of the b/a, but more so cuz of dr lee sang woo's medical journal articles-cuz I'm nerdy like that.
Thanks so much :smile: