BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Is it Grand???? Grand afterall is the biggest PS clinic in seoul. :nogood:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this over 90% common? What if you do the reduction at a younger age? Earlier 20s?

Hey fantasyface,
I was thinking about different zygoma procedures and while I don't really want a reduction I wanted it shifted a bit. One of the clinics did a study about face lifts and in a wide face a face lift looks better in conjunction w zygoma surgery bcuz otherwise it will give u the pulled look. While right now, I am thinking on zygoma surgery, maybe it will b beneficial in the long run since I will probably do a facelift anyways.

I just wanted to share with you how it felt to lose a translator.

When i lost the services of the first translator, my heart sank. I felt like I hit rock bottom. I started doubting myself as an individual and the surgery procedures. I didn't know how I would survive with the language barrier, but more so if I would be able to find someone who was willing to translate for me, especially since the clinics I wanted to go to seemed to cater to the local ppl, hence i m not sure if they would have an English consultant.
I am extremely blessed because I was able another translator and explained the whole situation to see if she even wanted to take my case on. Luckily, she was very understanding and said she would.

I am not here to say one translator is better than another. I believe everyone will find a translator that they will feel connected to. Email them all and see which one u have a bond with :smile: Good luck everyone.

Probably the only REAL review of her services recently. I think that anyone with some intelligence will see that everyone here who has commented negatively, has not even used her services.

Do your own research and contact her. She has been very professional in arranging everything for me and I am lucky to have her helping me. I fully recommend her to everyone here as her reviews speak for themselves.

I'm guessing that a lot of you use her for information and probably send her many emails asking her to do the research you should be doing. That would say to me that you aren't fully prepared and maybe not totally serious about surgery yet.

Hey thanks for the reply. You probably had to repeat yourself in questions after questions. But which Doctor did you choose in Regen, or recommendation?

Since 4 of your 6 posts mention Zoe's name, it makes me wonder if you're promoting her yourself. :/...
Hmmm.

Thanks for the info! What type of PS did u do in TLPS and what type of PS did u do in The Line?

Also, do u know if the better docs for eye and nose stay in TLPS or The Line?

If possible, cld u pm me their email addresses? i cldn't find any in their websites.

Thanks!!

Hello

Thanks for sharing your experience for the nj. Which Korean surgery did you go to get your nose done? And which Doctor?

i feel the need to requote these here....
in general, if you have any suspicions on another person, pls do not take it out here.

It is good to hear feedback abt Zoe from former customers so that everyone gets to hear the positive and also negative reviews and we can make our own judgement.

More imptly is that we get to share information around... that's the spirit of having forum and this forum helped me a lot as a lot of forumers have been very kind with their updates and feedbacks on clinics and translators. :biggrin:

hi fantasyface, could you pm me the name of the clinic that translator hates? jus want to take note. :smile: with regards to the change of doctors during surgery thats like wow~ but i reckon clinics/hospitals with reputation would not risk that?

Yeah same. I'm really nervous about going to BK. And I emailed them and the girl was very very vague with the information I wanted. Causing me to become discouraged in going there at all. Thinking that the translators are like that there. Are they?

If you don't mind, can I see a picture of the after image of your face?

Hearing good news and There are so many surgery in Korea.