BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

DO u have tlps email address? I will be visiting them but I dnt have their email address to see if they can achieve what I want. is it possible to pm me?

Thanks in advance!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey shugs_xo

stupid question (yes, i ask lots of them lol) - how does prescriptionless glasses hide the swollen eyelids? Does it just distracts people's gaze or make them less noticeable. I actually have prescription glasses & thought i could just wear those????

:smile:

Hey Via,

Not sure if u are still checking the forum but would like to check how much u paid for the skin laser treatment? I am interested to find out more and see if it is worthwhile to do treatment there or just do in my country.

thanks!

for the Aussies here - customs won't confiscate your money without reasonable suspicion or evidence...it's just plain illegal. All you have to do is tell them that it's for plastic surgery...simple!!

For those travelling from the US, with the "Patriot Act", well basically the US government can do anything..without having to need a reason. HOWEVER, if u tell them it's for ps i can't c why they can't let u thru - i'm sure ur not the 1st case they came across

just my two cents...politics major here (which i know still doesn't make me an expert) :smile:

hi, a doctor from korea told me that it can last up to 20 years. did anyone told you that it wont last?

Doesn't fat graft need a touch up later? Because it absorbs ?

Hi, everyone!

I'm fairly new to the forums and so glad I found PF.
I'm considering getting my nose done as well as getting facial contouring but, I have a bit of a dilemma because I don't want the typical sharp V, tiny, pointy chin. I then saw Kim Yu Mi (2012 Miss Universe Korea) and fell in love with her face shape! It's not too pointy and natural looking with all the curves.

Does anyone know where she got it done at?

Much thanks:heart:

welcome to PF!

She looks amazing after PS and I also want to know which clinic and doc helped her too :smile:

You can buy a single trip card at every subway station, but I would buy a T-money card and load like 10,000 won onto it for convenience. Recharge it whenever you need.

i think it depends on where it is grafted. teiumps mentioned that fat grafting around the eye area is very effective and can have touch up if the patient wants more. according to dr.kang , his method doesnt need touch up. on the other hand, US doctors mostly advice to avoid eye area. its contradicting =/

Has anyone gotten a computer simulation of their pictures by a clinic? I know they're only supposed to be a very rough idea of what to expect, but I just got my done by BK and it is so hideous! I asked them to do the eyes and nose. The eyes turned out great, but the nose really doesn't match the rest of my face.

Oh no! This worries me because Regen was at the top of my list. I really liked egg_tartlet's PS work, and I know she got hers done at Regen. Shugs_xo, which clinic have you decided on?