BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

hi,so how long do you think it will last and how much it will stay? a girl actually told me that she had fat grafting 2.5 years ago and the fats are still there. 50% stayed.

actually, if the fats stayed for 2 yrs and above, wouldnt it be there for good? what i think is, if it can last for 2-3 years, isnt it possible that the remaining fats will be there for good? cause it just makes no sense that during, lets say , the 5th year they just disappears right? i mean if they survived, how can the fats just die after that.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no worries!
the top rim of the glasses kind of covers the top of my eyelid a bit... so when i wear my glasses, it doesn't look as noticable that my eyelids are so swollen!
and also, because i got epi, the glasses kind of hides that too!

i got a bit of a thicker frame.. so that could be the reason why!
bc if i didn't wear glasses, it would look so obvious that i got eyelid surgery, and i didn't want people to stare at me!

yes! good question!

i got a t-money card and used that whenever i went on the subway... even some of the taxis i used it! it's a MUST!

i guess it's different for everyone.... I went to Oz clinic with Dr. Choi
He speaks really good english and so far i'm happy with the results!

i had a gf go to him too (she was vietnamese) and she really likes her outcome!
I just liked the fact that he wasnt trying to sell me something I don't need.. which I felt Regen and Teiums did!

He was straight up and told me what I needed and nothing else!
I didn't know this until the consultation tho.. which is the most important! thats why i always suggest more clinics if you have the time

omg that sucks :sad:
how much surgery are you getting?

Maybe travellors checks then?
ahhh i would be so devastated if they confiscated it :sad:

Thanks for being so informative Marir! I feel much more at ease now. I plan on going at least 3 hours early and fill out the paperwork/visit the CBP officer before my flight in case they do question me for a long time. Beter be super early then miss my flight. I'll let you guys know how it goes once I pass customs.

Marir once again you prove you are a wealth of knowledge. I have a question though what about fat grafting from your eye fat instead of other areas of the body mentioned in your post. The way that the surgeon explained it to me was that they would go into your eye and reposition the fat to smooth out the hollows. Is this method valid? And if so would it be better since its your own eye fat and not harvested from your thigh or something.

i think if you dont have enough fat, no matter how you reposition it, it will still look hollow no? plus, i wonder how they reposition the fats, especially eyes.

also, if im not wrong, korean doctors injects deep into the eyes to avoid lumpiness..but i guess its dangerous too. i dont know

you do know that mandible means lower jaw right? i think you mean they pushed your mouth up 3mm. i dont think they cut the maxilla. at least i never heard of it.

Thank you!

Haha yes I've seen some posts on translators and difficulties finding the right one - unfortunately I can't really think of anyone for now but as far as I know lots of clinics these days offer a translation service, but I'm quite likely to be wrong or it might be horribly bad or not so trustworthy??

It it's of any help I am actually going home in a couple of weeks for Christmas and coming back to the UK in mid Jan - I must say though, in general my English is fluent enough but I have no medical knowledge or whatsoever and might not be the best candidate for a translator. :S

why did you decide to knock off faceline? and do you have the website for view clinic?

Hi Snowstream,

Thanks. I'm new to Purseforum, explains y i do not have PM. Thanks lots.

Hi everyone! I'd like to share briefly my experience with eyelid surgery. So far its been a few years since I got my eyelids done at Image Clinic in Kangnam, Seoul, Korea. I was extremely nervous, I had never had surgery and had a lot of fears (what if I became blind??) But I was always insecure with my eyes growing up and seeing all my friends' beautiful eyes made me take the plunge!

I am SO glad I did it, years later! I feel much more confident and pretty. It definitely looks more natural now, no one can tell I had mine done. Before I had no fold/eyelids and always looked sleepy. Anyways, I don't speak any Korean (half Korean, half Chinese) so it helped that my doctor spoke some English so he was able to communicate with me during surgery. I highly recommend Dr Hong Gi Lee, he is the main doctor with his picture on the website.

Before going I did a lot of research so I was set on BK or Oz clinic because that's the only ones I read about on the Internet. But I think they get so many customers mostly from marketing because all us Internet gals talk about those 2 all the time. But my mom encouraged me to at least go to a consultation with Image Clinic because our family friend did her eyes there and was very happy with the results. When I went to the consultation the doctor was genuine and knowledgable, listened to what I wanted and also offered recommendation for my eye shape.

Imageclinic.co.kr

I am happy to share before and after pictures or questions if you PM!