BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Sodas
So glad u enjoy ur trip to korea which give me a bit more encourge
I have schedued my trip to korea in Apr 2013
which clnic did u go?
R

my mum jus saw the stimulation from grand... and she gave me a call immediately... then she was wowing that i look more alert for the eye area BUT she was trying to get me to do in SG... telling me that its convenient to do here... want to sue easier... blablabla...

i'm like nooo... i dun trust local doctors... then she's like go to those at paragon got abit of name one... i'm like silent thruout the phone call...

she's against nose and cheekbone as per previously... saying flying to korea for only eyes, add up accomodation (doing nth but resting) not worth the money... she thinks my nose isn't as flat as compared to my aunt so no need to do..

she also thinks that my face looks longer like a horse maybe due to the rhino n cheekbone reduction but i argue thats becoz i didn't touch the jaw area thats why it appeared longer...

sigh~ maybe i should jus go for eyes and liposuction for the hips and thighs at 365mc instead?... hmmm....

but in my heart, i dun think i'm only doing eyes...

very average - this is what i gathered from my research (which is still ongoing)

(prices in KRW)
eyes - between 2M-4M
nose - between 3M-5.5M

obviously depends on complexity and method i.e. full incision, partial incision, magic epi + double eyelid + ??? , fat removal ?, silicon/rib + alar + tip, ur abaility to negotiate, (apparently) more expensive during their busy period (honestly read that in another forum - can't very if it's true and only one person made this comment) etc etc

i used to live in hong kong (HK) and honkys love to go to Taiwan, China, Korea, Japan for short trips (relatively cheap and quick & easy) - the word on the street is that the guys are super hot...didn't really ask about the girls :P

korean on the menu?!?! :roflmfao:

My overall experience isn't so good. As for pain, it is tolerable. You are given painkiller in your IV and a second thumb trigger for extra back up. I'm a quicker healer so my swelling subsided in about 14 days. I didn't really swell until the 4th day. I had a compression bandage to keep the swelling down.

"For me" my jaw line is horrible. It doesn't look normal. My face is short and chin is pushed in too much. I found one angle where I can hide my awkward shaped jaw line. It is obvious that I had PS done as you can see the plasticky and especially when I smile. I also have a little bit of extra skin underneath my jaw which I never had.

You may have a better result than me. Good luck!

ID Hospital ( 2 Jaw, Genioplasty, Zygoma, Mandible Reduction and V-Line )

Thanks!