BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey naturetea, any good recommendation on fat graft clinic that can do a good job and clinic that are able to perform revisional surgery on fat graft that go out of hand? :cry:

thanks for replying. i think after a while, u will really love ur new look. :smile:
all the best in ur healing. jyjy

I am refer to Dr. Park from Dr. Park Plastic Surgery. He is featured on MBC. http://jwps.kr/en/ It is relatively a small clinic.

I did not choose to do operation with him though.

Sadly, no one can be sure how long fat graft will last. :sad:

OMG, i have the same problem with my mum too! However, i am currently staying in seoul for work and i am going to go ahead with PS. As you know, i may need to come back for touch up my facial fat graft and my mum isnt very supportive of that. :sad:

Hi,

I think it depends on which method you choose to do. I did incisional method. The scar is pretty obvious when you close your eyes. If you wear heavy make up, and just blink your eyes, it wont be that obvious after 1 month. I think the scar will be pretty obvious for a few months... Sometimes, when i take a picture of myself closing eyes... it gives me the chills. I believe the scar will eventually fade - but this takes a long time. If you have incisional method, it will be obvious you have something done. The good news is that the results are more permanent. However, the recovery period is really, really, really long.

I'm not sure also. Maybe i got the info wrongly. But i'm glad i was asleep throughout the procedure. My friend did her eye in Sg few years ago, and she was awake throughout the surgery & she told me she could smell the burning of fats (i think so). But anyway, i have no regrets as of now. HAHA. I think its because I have my bf with me here. His always here to make me laugh, so i have no time to think about my eyes, and i've been busy shopping in Korea. Hehe. I just came back from dongdaemun (SOOO GOOD!!)

Also i didn't know i was 100% sure about the surgery. I kept asking my bf & he said it was up to me. Only until i decided to stop overthinking and just do it, so i can get over with it asap. lol. So don't overthink, it doesn't help at all :smile:

Haha, nothing special actually. I only went to View for consultation. I initially wanted to go to TLPS. But after talking to view & tlps's consultant over the phone (when i was still in Au), i really liked view because the lady was so kind and tried to explain things to me (we talked for almost an hour). So therefore I decided to visit View first then tlps. But after visiting View, i felt they were very welcoming and i felt comfortable there, so I asked if there were any available slots (for surgery) on the same day. They said I was lucky and there was a slot, so i just went for it. Perhaps I didn't want to waste anymore time deciding, so I just went ahead. <<JUST DO IT!>> haha

I just did it cos I didn't want to waste anymore time and wanted to get it over asap. Also I really like how View respond to me via email/phone calls. Even when I was in the clinic, the in-house english translator (who happens to be the manager in charge of office work) paid extra attention to whatever I ask for. She even offered me tea to reduce puffy eyes, how sweet. I really liked her, and wished she was there with me during the surgery, but she can't due to other appointments.

I know i'm not supposed to have seafood/alcohol (or is it a myth?), but I just continue eating it anyway. I had shin ramen for breakfast too :/ I have to admit, ive stopped thinking about my eyes after the surgery. I'm lucky to have bought a pair of glasses that fits nicely and the frame hides my bruises. So far I havent attracted any stares from strangers.

This morning my bf commented about my eyelid. He said I looked like i have smokey eye makeup from far. So i think its not that badddd afterall. I really think it is gooooood to have someone by your side after the surgery to keep you occupied/take your mind off from the pain. Just look on the bright side everyone :smile: I have photos on my phone and idk how to upload it to pf, do you know how?? hehe i can't wait to share photos of my eyes to you guys! ;)

I myself have not ungo fat graft, yet! I will get it end of the month and surely i will post up my review.

However, from my research,
- ID does quite good fat graft on my friend's forehead, but she requires a 2nd touch up
- I heard reviews that Regen does quite good fat grafting
- Dr. Park from http://jwps.kr/en/ showed me a example that his fat graft last for at least 5-7 years. but it is only one example and he says he is very careful in injection etc so i will only suffer bruising for 3 days....
- Grand have a few good examples of producing very natural results, but i saw the pictures and feel the change is too subtle and all the fat might be gone in 4 mths!

For me i only go to large hospital for surgery. As i believe that for a surgeon to be hired by huge name, it means they are very good at their job coz the market is so competitive. Since they do not own the business, they do not worry so much about sales etc and focus on performing good surgery, building up his reputation in the industry. Also, being a foreigner, it is hard to sleeve out those small specialize clinics with talented doctors.

Oh also! my friend's bf had done lasik eye surgery in Korea ($1200 aud). My friend recommended my bf to do it too. haha. So if anyone wants to do lasik, i guess they can go to Korea and do it since i guess its cheap as well.

Also my friend had laser done for skin few weeks ago and she totally recommended me on doing it too.

You basically can get everything done in Korea, hahaha

yes. complete culture shock for me on that part. Everyone was so pretty, skinny and tall... so different from the US.

Btw 1 question!!! I read somewhere that:
Do hot compression to reduce bruises
cold compression to reduce swelling

Is that true?
**If it is true
Can I alternate cold &hot compression now since I am bruising so badly on my left eye??
(I am on my 2nd day post op)

Also~~ the nurse told me I have to stop doing cold compression after 3 days, and only do hot compression on my eyes. Can i go to do sauna then? (Since it is hot too &just have to make sure no water gets into my eye)

really? I asked my bf if he saw any pretty babes on the street, and he said not really. We staying in Gangnam at the moment.