BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Yea, when I was in Korea last month a spent a small fortune on skin care products. I love the Hera line but it's not sold in the states. I'm also planning to go back for rhino and epi. Sometimes I wonder why I'm investing all this money into my looks. With all that money I could go on a nice vacation with my boyfriend or family. Sigh I guess that's what happens when we live in a society that values beauty.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, so true. But i think its in everyones best interests to look as good as they can. Its statistically proven that people with a good appearance (note: i don't necessarily mean good-looking) get better opportunities.

I'm going to have to wear glasses after my rhino because I plan on getting my eyes done too (I am as blind as a bat and cannot see without my glasses or contacts). I heard people have to tape up their glasses so it doesn't touch their nose. :coolio: haha I'm going to look strange anyways being all bandaged up, might as well go the whole 9 yards and tape up my glasses too.

Hey
So srry about the late reply...i already booked my accomodation months ago....im renting a whole apartment for 40 bucks a night. Thank u very much thou.

U had surgery wit Grand? Im going there for consultation too...but i heard it is top 10 sued clinic....how was ur experience wit Grand?

Im also having consultation wit Cinderella and thats it. I kinda know where i want to get my surgeries done.

Do u kno a place whefe i can get a good rate for money exchang?

Thanks in advance.....:smile:

Only one chance to live so why not live it beautifully

Oh wow, do you mind sharing the contact info for the residency? I'm looking to stay at least 3weeks+ while I have jaw surgery and am really looking for options.

Thanks!

I'm also really interested in Cinderella too but I can't find too many reviews on it. Is it a really popular clinic in Seoul and why do you want to go there?

Hey,
Thanks for one of the forumer, i got to know this website airbnb.com.
You should checj out...there r so many cheap apartments ranging from $40-$60/night near gangnam....best wishes!

Hey i couldnt find any reviews on it too but one of my cousin has gone there n came back looking so beautiful. I didnt kno she had ps until she told me...before that i kept wondering how come she became so pretty jus after 3 weeks....she said swelling last only for 10 days and her rhino was a closed incision.. and her alar base reduction was non incision....and this is what i want....no visible scar :smile: also her result was so natural

Plus i asked around and many ppl think it is pricey...thats y they decided not to go there not bc its not a good clinic....the rhino they quoted me is approx.the same price wit mini vline at ID >_<

And since im not local....i want to be in good hands...if 1M KRW more can put my heart at ease...i would totally spend it....

Hope that helps!

If you're worried about scarring, I recommend looking into hydrocolloid bandages.

I bike around some pretty rough roads, so I fall very often, and get some pretty gruesome cuts and road rash. I once had to get stitches on my forehead, and with the recommendation of the doctor, I left a hydrocolloid bandage on the wound for five days. Today, I don't have a single scar left from that incident or any incident I treated with a hydrocolloid bandage. I know it sounds like I'm trying to sell a product, but these bandages have seriously saved me from a lifetime of scars! They're like miracle band aids lol.
You can get them at a variety of drugstores, and you'll notice they're usually quite a bit more expensive than the regular bandages. But for good reason. Hydrocolloid bandages are a staple in wound healing in hospitals, as they're used for the increased healing of cuts, scrapes, blisters, scalds, lacerations, ulcers, skin grafts, etc.

"The moist environment technology [of hydrocolloid bandages] promotes up to 50% faster healing. These bandages seal out dirt, germs and other external contaminants that can cause infection, and they last up to 7x longer than traditional bandages... Hydrocolloid construction creates a moist environment which has been clinically proven to heal wounds up to 50% faster than traditional dry-type gauze... In one controlled study, the complete healing of ulcers, regardless of location and stage, was better in the Hydrocolloid group than the Simple Dressing (74.19% vs 45%)."

"The gel essentially creates a moist scaffold for skin cells to fill in defects and divots. The gel absorbs moisture from the skin and wound 'oozing' while creating a sterile barrier against dirt and germs. The scab-less healing creates minimal scar tissue and the bandage is hypo-allergenic and incredibly flexible."

"Their effectiveness and their benefits quickly made them a very popular option for treating wet and dry wounds, as well as providing a barrier to prevent the spread of infections. Most uses for this dressing include wounds that are considered low to moderate in exudates production. They can also be used very appropriately on dry wounds as any slight moisture produced by the skin creates a gel that in turns helps to keep the skin's surface in that area soft and supple, aiding in healing. Hydrocolloid dressings can be used on everything from surface wounds and scratches through to larger areas such as bed sores and ulcers of the skin as well as skin grafts and burn treatment."

I seriously wonder why these bandages aren't used more often after cosmetic surgery procedures, because they're so efficient... My guess would be the cost. So I'm definitely buying a pack of 'em at a nearby drugstore (~$4) before I head to Korea. And after my surgeries are done, I plan on applying them to my wounds for faster healing, prevention of scabs/scarring, and lowering the risk of infection. Just wanted to let people know in case they're interested! ^^

Hey,
They quoted me 4500000 - 5500000 KRW. it will be my first time under knives...lol