BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Well... Looks like I am going to finalize on Apgujeong Seoul Plastic Surgery - www.asps.co.kr

Asps and Item Clinic were my last two actually.
Been waiting for a respond from Elaine, but not sure why she has not got back to me. Sent her two emails (to [email protected] and one to her personal email which I found in a thread she posted here).
Called her last week, told me she was driving and SMS her my email add instead, then yesterday was told from a member here that she's overseas and will be back on the 9th. Should be back by now...
Noticed she was last seen in whatsapp this afternoon. Oh well... as much as I want to give her my benefit of doubt, I don't quite see a reason why she'd turn away a potential patient / customer.

The reason I chose Item was because of a positive experience shared by Veronica here in Purseblog. Saw her after photos and indeed, she looks gorgeous.
However, my discovery on Item having doctors previously from BK got me a little off assuring. Not to mention, bloggers Peggy Heng and Jacqueline Koh doesn't look at all better or at least pretty to me.

I've decided on Asps cause their rhinoplasty results are amazing and look more natural. Found something that I exactly want but have to determine whether it'll be appropriate for me with consultation.
And I still need to know whether they surgeons can speak English! Or they have English translators at least.....

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea but I saw the video of him and him giving talks in seminar. So I decided to shortlist.

Lilmsskoreana, how is ur recovery so far? Just wanted to ask if you need to return to clinic everyday for the dressing or how often (trying to decide on my accommodation). How many days later did you remove ur stitch?
Thanks!!!>_<

Hi Thiefcat...Have u done it??? So excited and nervous for u... Haha

Dear all greeting from thiefcat,

I just had my liposuction arm surgery...and am very uncomfortable now. My arm are all bruises. I don feel pain but it fels like total muscle aches for super strenuous exercise...

Winter
First of all I think it is a totally bad decision to come during winter well in my case cos I m doing liposuction. It is -11 degree and it made it impossible to walk around in sinsadong to look for all plastic clinics. Having said this I think for those rom counties like USA, Europe who experience winter season,,, this is probably. Chicken feet. for fellow Singaporeans, do think twice...

Bus to Sinsa dong

I am staying at young dong hotel and bought a express bus to Sinsa don't 15000 won. It brings u to Sinsa dong subway and I took a cab to hotel at won 2400 ($S 2 plus)

Clinics
Teium
Guess this is the most valuable information everybody is seeking. I arrived at 4.45 am sing time and I had a appt with teium @ 9.30am. It is a relatively small clinic with like 6-7 staff

Short story

Teium
Dr recommended
Epi 1200,000
Ptosis and double eyeld 2500,000

Total 3700,000

I left teium with a heavy heart. I don think I can click with dr Kwon. I brought many pictures and 2 gals I showed the before and after. One of the gals has same eye problem as I do. We already have double eyelids but droopy.

But both gals did lateral that's why thy have deep set and dolly. Eyes now. Dr Kwon said he cannot do this for me cos of bone structure but I find my gone same as other gal. I suspect lateral is not his specialtys....

I chanced upon jewelry while trying to find 365mc.

If u know who is Caitlin in very early purse forum posts, what she said is true.

All consultants are pretty n have dolly eyes... But look fake...sorry to day. Their nose and chin look fake.

I m very tempted to do at jewelry cos they can do big dorky eyes.

Epi 1200,ooo
Double n ptosis 3500,000
Lateral 1200,000
Total 5900,000

Great news was they gave me a package price at 4500,000

Only 800kwom more exp than teium.

Very tempted...

I old them the 2 gals pictures they wear circle lens that's why so pretty and they showed me 3 gals picture... Really big dolly eyes with no circle kes.l. Really excited when I consult with them. But they really don look like who they were an more... It s like 2 different persons.

I m in a dilemma....

Go for dr Kwon traditional method just have bright eyes with. I sleepy look.
Go to jewelry for that dramatic eye look but..... U really look diff after that...

Ron know what to do...

Due to my lipo. Condition, I m not going banobagi n regn anymore. First they are more expensive,, n everybody I asked in anoth clinc to,d me double eyelid is so common... Any dr can do... In such cold weather, I cannot walk around at

For those coming to Korea alone, cannot peak Korean, not ver independent type, please look for translator...

Finding direction is a challenge for me.

Most importantly, u might need emo support. I had a nightmare after local anesthesia, half asleep half dreaming, I keep calling out my hubby..l and keep shouting where I m... the funny thing is I screamed in Korean... Which is not my moher tongue...

Hello Theifcat,

I know you're going through such pains and hope you feels better soon/ It must be very difficult to even just stay there without any support and a translator. Also I know it's very cold right now, which wouldn't be helping much. :sad: Till when are you staying in Seoul? I'm going home next Monday (arriving on Tuesday) and might be able to help you if you're still around.

And about the clinics - is it the vivid eye surgery that you want to get? Because as far as I know both clinics do the type of surgery. What I can say for now is that when I googled jewellery surgery the word 'side effect (not really, it just means the impact of surgery isn't as dramatic as it first seems)' pops up together, which is slightly concerning. What surprises me most is the price! Nearly 500 million won for eye surgery, really?? @.@

HiHi,

So nice of you,l. Thanks a lot. :smile: really comforting to hear from you.
I bought fresh milk, fruits, food, bread, water, instant noodles, juices. Won be going out much after surgery. Somehow I decided to go teium for the epi, ptosis correction as I just woke up. My arms no longer that pain just blue black