BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there! :cool:

Yeah, i wouldn't be surprised if theres a lot of people lurking, and most of them turn out to be guys. Don't think you get many guys discussing getting plastic surgery IRL let alone doing it through the anonymity of the internet :P

I for one like to be thorough with my research, so i just started posting and kept with it and the nice people in this thread and the previous just shared their experience, good or bad. But not too many guys, well, not ones that can be 100% trusted as it turned out. Which is a shame.

Thanks Karime! Glad you enjoyed checking out my before and after pics!! I hope had/have fun today. It's sooo cold out~

It was nice meeting you today =)!!!
You're an awesome stylist and bargainer ;)
I hope you have a great surgery tomorrow, fast healing and wonderful results=)!
Hope to see you again in the future
Best wishes,
Cjchen

Post op day 6

Swelling has moved down to my lower cheek/ mouth area. kinda like when you get your wisdom teeth removed. MY NOSE has changed within the day. It became more defined and taller just from this morning.

Hi hi,

Good to know yr pain are gone. My arm still not doing well. I realize it is severe muscle ache so what I purhased muscle ache liquid medicine and apply. It helps a lot. ;)

Unfortunately, we cannot do endermologie until 2 months later. This treatment is very painful from what I heard. Think will have to come back next time.... I might come next year again :smile:

Take care

HiHi,

Sorry to hear that, how are u feeling now?
Maybe everybody reacted differently to it...

I did cold compressor first 3 days and after that hot compressor everyday even till now. It really helps with swelling... Drink pumpkin juice and soup helps too...

Hope u are feeling better ... Wow.. U must be happy with yr nose.. :smile:

All the best to yr recovery! U r such a lovely and bubbly gal and it was really nice meeting u.., so sorry I was such a poor host the other day! My gastric was really bad then...

Take good care

No pain now but swelling and bruising is really bad. Urs was really bad the next day? Even bruising?

Hello Mia,

I totally hear you regarding the freak accident experience. Like you, I guess the seriousness of bones surgery did not really sink in until I finally saw myself in the recovery room and was thinking did I *really* just put myself through the post-GA nightmare? I felt so sorry to put my face and body through all the pain and swelling and I can only hope it will be worth it.

Today is my third day post-op. I woke up in the morning feeling like my face was going to explode at any point of time. Even though I was prepared for swelling, I still sort of freaked out looking at the overinflated ball-like face with swollen lips in the mirror. I felt it wasn't human-looking at all and it's by far the ugliest sight I have ever seen myself in. The horror!

The best thing I did for myself so far was to quit obsessing over my face in the mirror and to go on walks with winter and fantasyface (thank God for them)! The -9 degrees weather works even better than my cold pack! heheh.

I'm a pretty slow healer :sad: compared to the other girls like Karime(she's amazing) who was up-and-about first day post-op. I only went for two walks today because I still felt quite ill from having a persistent fever and a very bad cough.

Hopefully I can go on 3-4 more walks tmr... And I will be meeting Dr Oh for a post-op check up as well. He kept telling me he will be giving me the cute face shape(haha!) I wanted. I can only tell he did a great job with my zygoma reduction as it's very obvious that it looks even and much smaller than before but I can't tell the result of my mandible and chin as yet as it's all bandaged up.

I heard that swelling peaks at 3rd-4th day so I'm praying the swelling will subside more in about 2-3 days time so that I can meet the girls during Xmas and spend my birthday exploring more of Seoul! It's my first time here and I'm falling in love with Korea!

I'm going to drink some sam gye tang if I manage to find a shop nearby and eat noodles at Pho Hoa once I can manage it! This pumpkin porridge/juice diet is getting a little tiring. :P

Thank you for your well wishes! It is comforting to know that we are here for each other through this emotional recovery period. I'll pm you my Kakao ID so that we can keep in touch there as well!

I hope your face swelling has mostly subsided and you are getting used to your new beautiful eyes?

xx
Ana

Hello dear, I really cannot imagine one going through BOTH nose and face contouring... you are one tough chick! I am so happy to hear that recovery was a smooth process for you... :tup:

I wanted to go shopping with you girls today but due to my super swollen face and with the very persistent fever that kept returning, I decided to give shopping a miss. :cry: I bet you girls had super lots of fun!

Will you still be around on Xmas day? If yes, I think I can manage some shopping and noodles with my bandaged ball face!

Can't wait to see the beautiful you! x

O Karime!!! I'm looking like a fat-ball-faced kid at the moment... hope I don't frighten you too much when we meet. Is the Xmas celebration still on? I think I can manage some soft noodles by then! And all of us could all go shopping and exploring whilst we are at it.

Thank you for all the encouraging words through this hard recovery period. You are too awesome! :hugs:

Hmm.. Sorry my eyes were swollen no bruising... But everybody is different...

Am sure u will heal heal well. Use cold compressor for 3 days.. :smile: