BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

I consulted at YK Plastic Surgery and the surgeon said he can do 2-jaw surgery so that you don't need braces. Basically, he will perform the surgery by moving both your jaws so that you maintain the exact same bite and therefore you will not need braces. (yk5151.com)

If you have an extreme overbite or underbite, this method will not help fix the problem. If your bite is okay and you don't care how your teeth look (straight or crooked or otherwise) then I think this will be okay for you.

Good luck with your research!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bumpz up. :smile:

December 2012
cjchen (16th - 25th)
fantasyface (17dec to 10 Jan)
loverrrly (surgery date dec 8)
karime

January 2013
sWalloW (6th - 19th) - Confirmed
shockingpinkz (7th - 26th) - Confirmed
JQ132006 (11th - 26th) - Confirmed
cyntoronto (6th - 21st) - Confirmed
Cher87 (9th-30th)
miso soup (7th - 20th)
momo2013 (12th Jan - 7th Feb)
TP11957980 (15th Jan - 2nd Feb)
pppmmm (1st - 16th)

February 2013
EevaLeena (Feb 3rd - Apr 20th)
apples. ( Jan 30th - Feb 17th)
onlyif (Feb 18th - 1st March)
sesamekiss (27th Feb - 12th Mar)

March 2013
spartakooks (7th-16th)
R3Gg13 (22nd Mar - 4th Apr)
bella147 (26 march - 6 April)
Cherryzz around 24th

April 2013

May 2013

June 2013
Lexethan (June 15th); planning to stay for 2 weeks.
Janersmaners (towards the end of June)
Plasticbuns (1 month)
Crystallinesnow (end of June)

for 'immediate' relief try hot compression as much as u can. eat as much fresh pineapple as possible...and i'm sure ur already doing the pumpkin juice

...and i know this isn't immediate, but you can also get either sinecch (which i'm sure u already heard about) or 'make me heal plastic surgery supplements' from makemeheal.com - maybe u can get it from a chemist/pharmacy in korea

failing that try to get arnica montana (this is what sinecch is made of, amongst other vitamins and antioxidants) - not sure how u can translate that in korean lol :smile:

hope the bruising goes down. i have read cases where ppl don't experience a decrease of swelling until about day 4 or 5...so HANG IN THERE!!!!

i'm in the same boat as u - not planning on telling the fam about my ps plans...until after, and only if they ask :smile:

as i'm also planning on doing eyes (as well as nose)...and potentially lasik - what risks are associated with doing lasik before surgery? I would think more risk after as the lasik procedure requires the Dr to open up ur eyes with these weird metal eye-opener thingies..apologies for my very technical speak lol :P

sorry i'm asking, just that i'm obviously missing something that i might need to think about

Hey bella147,

Thank u so much! I am finally starting to deflate. Yay! While i cant really tell just yet how i look, there is a bit more reassurance today. My eyes actually dont look much different from what i looked like when i was younger, so my change will probably b subtle, but thats what i asked for :smile: i m not going to lie tho, i looked horrendously horrible these past 9 days, that i m sure most people probably wud have stayed in n hide, but i have so much faith in my doctor that i keep on being optimistic. It really helps having the girls here to hang out with or msg for advice. Truly, truly blessed :smile:

Omg, i m so bummed i forgot to take a pic w u n w thiefcat. But adora said she will send me a copy.
O i miss u already. We had dinner together n chatted bout our time here in korea. Good luck to ya girl! Lets definitely kit :smile:

Hey Karime, sorry i was sleeping and missed your post. alright, i will ask nicole :smile: nice knowing u all!

hi turningpoint,

he used silicon. but is a improved and soft silicon that would not deviate to one side ,but when i touch my nose now it's still hard.hehe!

Hi ReinRain,

thanks for your wishes, i will be happy to share so it helps everyone as me myself also refer to past forumer to make this important decision. :smile:

Thank you.

Yeah I eventually decided I should make the effort reading from the very first page. I'm finally at page 149, and I must say this thread sure grows fast!
I'm filled with more information and I'm really going for View at this point of time.
And it's funny how I got frustrated, scratching my head reading along the way. Nonetheless, it's really worth it. I mean, it's my face man... So I've got to make such effort.
I'm interesting in getting my nose done & facial contouring (I've a squarish face)

Awesome... For some reason I feel excited and happy for you, the very best of luck!
Looking forward to your updates, especially on View... Hehehe!

Well, i think it would be a hell of a lot safer getting lasik done after surgery. Ideally, they should at least be a month or 2 apart from each other.

Lasik has its risks because they use a laser to cut the top layer of your eye or something along those lines, so its at even more risk of getting infected. Its why you're told you should wear protective glasses if you play sports (also why a lot of sportsman don't get lasik done and just wear contacts).

You shouldn't worry about what your parents and friends think, its your face at the end of the day. Thats what i think anyway.

Hey there!

Sorry for the late respond. Unfortunately I don't! I just played & explored around the site on my iPhone. And asps does have an English site right?
I guess I'm going to engage in a translator, perhaps Nicole?
After all the information I get reading from the first page. I'm set on View at this point of time. But I'm still thinking of having physical consultation with Asps.

Yeah! I learnt alot too, it's awesome that we have such thorough thread. It's always a good idea to research the crap out of everything lol.
Just don't do nose and jaw together, it's hard afterwards.