BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

http://english.hus-hu.com/dermatology

this should be the huhu skin clinic u're refering?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi everyone, I'll be heading to Seoul on 2nd Jan. I wouldn't be posting in or reading this forum (to calm myself down) before consultation/surgery. But will definitely come back here to share my experience since I've received help from many (really thankful!)

Wish me luck and I'll see you gals (and guys) next year again!

Anyway, anyone who wishes to meet up (2-17th Jan), please do drop a PM! :smile:

Wish everyone happy holidays! :smile:

Does anyone have any feedback on JW? I have been emailing with them and they seem pushy, saying they are always busy and very good, so I should put a $500 deposit down before even meeting with them? I mean are they really that good? The other clinics I have been emailing seem much more easy to work with.

I would personally prefer to meet with the consultant and dr first. the works that need to be done may change. plus you may change your mind after meeting with the dr face to face.

I did think JW was one of my top 3 choices....but that changed after i had my consultation.

Hi,

Your eyes turned out beautifully! I'm Korean myself and I had the surgery done almost 13 years ago in North Jersey/New York by a Korean doctor. It came out ok compared to alot of young girls that had it done in the states but technology has improved since then. Your eyes in picture 1 before the surgery shows the little creases in the lid but in the after pictures the little creases are completely gone, showing only one crease. When I got my surgery done, the doctor didn't remove the little creases so my after surgery picture looks like your before picture. I would like to go to Korea where you went to get it done again to have the creases removed. Is this why you did it? Would you mind if I asked for the doctor's name and information of where you went? Any information would be helpful...thank you!

Hey Bibble! Just remember if youve already had double eye lid surgery before you need revisional double eye lid surgery (especially if you did full incision method). Revisional double eye lid surgery will require more skill than doing it the first time. (I believe thiefcat eyes were first time not revisional). Just keep that in mind when consulting with doctors. You want to make sure they have experience with revisional eyelid surgery!

Hi,

I notice it like 8 days post op.. I did not tell teium cos I never went back for further review. It did not bother me very much cos it is not very obvious... :smile:

I went to teium... Incisional eye surgery.. Epi + ptosis + Double eyelid

This is my first eye surgery.. I had it on 12 dec 2012.. :smile:

Please refer to page 143 (post no 2144) ;)

LOL Karime, your PM box is full, please clear so we can carry on our lovely conversation!

Also, if anyone knows The Line's website that would be much appreciated. You don't want to know how many results pop up from searching "The Line Clinic" in the search thread tool for this topic!

Hi!
Im so sorry, im not sure what u mean. After my xrays n pictures, i met with the doctor and i told him what my intentions were and he gave me suggestions of what i what i should do n not do. Then i met w the beauty advisor consultant and she told me which of those options were even doable this trip. I feel View does a good job at looking at the best interest of their patients.
Hope i answered ur question.

I'll be heading down for surgery around that time! Are u travelling alone too? Lets meet up and support each other

hey i would like to recieve more information about this guesthouse, where is it located...contact? etc