BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All, happy new year!! I'm a newbie

Im wanting to get ps done in Korea, googled and am glad that I found this thread, very informative and helpful !! ^*

Very beautiful ! The doc did a great job ! Which clinic did u go to? And how long did it take to look 'normal' again as in without people noticing you had an eye job done

Cheers

I'm going for v-line jaw reduction surgery and cheekbone reduction, but not sure the best place to go for.

I've looked into IPS, which uses laser to reduce the facial bones, looks really tempting: http://www.ips-kr.com/eng/beautryshow.php?beautry_number=128
It seems like the safer way to change the facial appearance too. The response I got from them is USD$12000 for both cheekbone and jawbone reduction surgery. I couldn't find any review on this procedure however.

I also looked into BK hospital, and it costs about USD$10000 for mandible jaw reduction and cheekbone reduction.

In addition, I'm also researching on JW clinic.

Anyone has any suggestion on the best clinic on such procedure? I would be interested to find out more.:smile:

Hey guys, i have a message from Karime whos no longer on PF but keeps in contact with a few of us via email. She just basically wanted to say thats shes back home exhausted but that for the people who emailed her, shes sent you an update on her experience with View. Theres also no subject line and she apologizes for that!

I used to wear geo 14.8 but they caused me dry eyes and irritation. Later on I switched to 30 days comfy black/brown. They are at 14.5 with high water content.

But my favourite is daily acuvue 14.2 but they are not as big as the rest. However, my good news is that my ptosis is well done by dr Kwon hence my eyes are bigger now. The lenses you saw is actually acuvue 14.2... They look huge on my eyes now... I m so happy with this... :smile:

all the best!
looking forward to ur update!

and happy new year to all~~:P

All the best !!! Hope everything goes smoothly foe you ! Keep us posted! Also Remember to take before photos ^^