BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi everyone! Happy New Year!! I will be in Seoul, Korea from January 14th to January 31st. Who else will be there? Please get back to me. Thank you!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone on here use Kakao talk? It's a very convenient and probably the best way to communicate in Seoul, Korea. It's like Whatsapp, viber, skype, wechat in Korea. Look forward to hearing from y'all soon. Thanks again.

shockingpinkz (7th - 26th) - Confirmed
cyntoronto (6th - 21st) - Confirmed
JQ132006 (11th - 26th) - Confirmed
miso soup (7th - 20th)
momo2013 (12th Jan - 7th Feb)
TP11957980 (15th Jan - 2nd Feb)

To everyone listed here, would you like to meet up in Seoul, Korea? It's going to be very cold, so be sure to bring winter clothes. I have a few Korean friends in Seoul, so we should be able to meet up with them, unless they're extremely busy, which is possible because Feb 10th to the end of March is kind of when they celebrate Korean New Year. My friend and I will be there for two weeks, starting January 15th to the end of January, so hopefully at that time things won't be too hectic.

Wow so many people going to korea! So exciting :biggrin:

those who emailed view, you gotta give them time to reply. I waited for like a week before Ms Lee replied me. :smile:

ALL DA BEST shcokingpinkz! Looking forward to your update especially regen and view and what's their pricing to you as I'll be going to them for consultation too!

Added AEREE to the dates so hope you don't mind. Just glad that I've someone who will be going about the same time as me! See ya Feb pp in Koreaaa! HAPPY 2013 to all!

December 2012
fantasyface (17dec to 10 Jan)

January 2013
sorbet0408 (2-17th) - Confirmed
sWalloW (6th - 19th) - Confirmed
miso soup (7th - 20th)
pppmmm (1st - 16th)

February 2013
EevaLeena (Feb 3rd - Apr 20th)
apples. ( Jan 30th - Feb 17th)
AEREE (Feb 15 - Mar 15)
onlyif (Feb 18th - 1st March)
sesamekiss (27th Feb - 12th Mar)
Cher87 (Feb 14th - March 8th) postponed from Jan to Feb due to unforeseen circumstances

March 2013
spartakooks (7th-16th)
R3Gg13 (22nd Mar - 4th Apr)
bella147 (26 march - 6 April)
Cherryzz around 24th

April 2013

May 2013

June 2013
Lexethan (June 15th); planning to stay for 2 weeks.
Janersmaners (towards the end of June)
Plasticbuns (1 month)
Crystallinesnow (end of June)[/QUOTE]

I don't think Feb 10th to March is that great a time to go, because it's Korean New year, so people are usually very busy, and a lot of the stores and shops are closed.

December 2012
fantasyface (17dec to 10 Jan)

January 2013
sorbet0408 (2-17th) - Confirmed
sWalloW (6th - 19th) - Confirmed
Fixated23 (15th - 31st) - Confirmed
miso soup (7th - 20th)
pppmmm (1st - 16th)

February 2013
EevaLeena (Feb 3rd - Apr 20th)
apples. ( Jan 30th - Feb 17th)
AEREE (Feb 15 - Mar 15)
onlyif (Feb 18th - 1st March)
sesamekiss (27th Feb - 12th Mar)
Cher87 (Feb 14th - March 8th) postponed from Jan to Feb due to unforeseen circumstances

March 2013
spartakooks (7th-16th)
R3Gg13 (22nd Mar - 4th Apr)
bella147 (26 march - 6 April)
Cherryzz around 24th

April 2013

May 2013

June 2013
Lexethan (June 15th); planning to stay for 2 weeks.
Janersmaners (towards the end of June)
Plasticbuns (1 month)
Crystallinesnow (end of June)[/QUOTE]

Are all the people going in January girls/women? Are there any guys who are planning to make a visit to Seoul?

[/QUOTE]

Since most of the members on this forum are apparently women. I'd like to get the female perspective on what they think about guy getting cosmetic surgery. Whether it be the eyes, nose, chin, cheek bone, etc... Do you find it feminine, gay, sissy-ish, unnecessary, gross, etc... What's your take? Some insight would be much appreciated. Thank you!

All the best to you! keep us updated =)

Depends really, if he's doing eyes or nose it's ok. But if he does more than two body parts I think it's probably overboard and unnecessary?

I dunno, I've dated alot of people before and none have been surgerised so I can't say what I feel. But I'm doing my jaw and maybeee nose so I can't be a hypocrite lol. As long as the guy isn't really insecure it's ok.

Somehow I think for guys, looks matter alot less. As I feel intelligence, wit, confidence, drive and all that matter much more than a hot face. But for females the looks aspect is alittle more emphasised. And why not be best you can be right? As long as you don't go crazy with it.