BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

hi im new to this forum and i appreciated all the contributions you made to this forum it helped me alot, i wasnt able to view the list or the link you provided for the list of clinics you researched on internet cafes and etc would it be okay if you sent me it, and i am planning to do surgery for my dark circles too and since you seem to know more about it than me please update on what you've researched, in the older purseforum blog someone mentioned jewelrey was good for dark circles. keep me updated please :smile: thank you

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi alice which clinic did u have your eyes done at and what procedures did you have. please share :smile: thank you

somewhere out of gangnam, like hongdae, mapogu etc. its more of korean vibe there and more lively! Gangnam,sinsa and central seoul is good too though. Might get back here for short term in the future as my skin clinic offers free treatment for my future visit :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

hi which skin clinic did you visit and what did you have done and the cost, im looking into skin clinics in korea as well. thank you :smile:

then i would consider migo as well - there's been a couple of forumers that recently went to migo for eyes...they would still be in recovery stage tho, so final results not known

hi everyone!
i have a very important question. wouldnt the pressure on airplane affect survival of fat after fat grafting?? i dont think any doctors actually know the answer. unless they actually did an experiment/research or something.

for all those that live in korea (or know korea quite well) - can u suggest any good clubs to hit? lol

i'm quite eclectic with my taste in music, but would prefer RnB, hip hop or kpop

:biggrin:

how is this related to the thread topic? well....erm....hmmm...u c if i'm happy, then i should recover from ps quicker....erm...yeh, that's all i got

:roflmfao:

Try NB at gangnam. Its opened by YG entertainment and kpop starts often frequent this club.

Hi Reneesyd!

how's your nose surgery with Oz? Could you please share overall experience with OZ? because Oz is in my shortlist too. thanks

haha, are you sure its even wise to be clubbing after surgery? I'm pretty sure the bouncers would turn you away anyway. What kind of image would they be setting if they let girls with bandages wrapped around their face into clubs?

hahaha, well i'm actually gg for consults (only) first - so will not have any bandages in march/april when i'm over there...just wanted to relate it back to the thread topic so i don't get trolled lol

:P

thanks swallow86 for the club rec - u had me at 'kpop stars' lol

good luck with ur surgery tomorrow. teiums is one of my shortlisted clinics - they're great with eyes so ur in very capable and safe hands :smile: keep us posted

Ah i see. If you're only there for consults by all means hit the clubs! :biggrin:

good lucky too you! =)