BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

wow u really r very observant!!! lol thanks for pointing it out. I never considered ID anyways, but it's good to empower ppl/noobs with this type of info....don't believe everything u read/see/hear!!!

:smile:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Seoulforreal

just wanted to say 'thanks' for ur contributions to this forum - it's all very good info :smile:

THANKS to everyone who has contributed to this forum. i feel there are a lot of lurkers(and forumers in general) here that appreciate all this valuable info....sorry if this sounds like 'brown nosing' but feel after the last couple of days, we could do with a little bit of luv lol :heart:

group hug everyone kekekeke

:hugs:

I agree with you. Do not solely rely on forummers experiences or some could be the staff of that clinic. When I was there, I was determined to do my face at View. My decision changed after seeing more clinics and consultants. Also, what's most important is that you are comfortable with your doctor and he is confident in delivering the results that you want.

I suggest that you should research on the doctors background too before paying for your face. Just to ensure that he has sufficient experiences. Do review the bA pics of his patients too.

oh my. I was looking at ID for facial contouring procedures for myself. :sad:

YES. No difference for the lowering at all. And I, personally, have flipped through the entire page BA pics for eyes and nose of view. They all have the same shape, same design, same look. It's like manufacturing dolls. Yes, the dolly eyes and ultra pointy nose may look good on them as they have ALTERED their facial structure via multiple procedures to match them.
These dolly eyes and ultra pointy nose may not be suitable for our face structure.

I have spoken to one of the eye surgeon at View and I do not think that my concern sink into his head. All he says is that, you MUST do incisional to achieve these eyes and not other method. He seemed offended when I told him that some of the models eyes are too huge and looks unnatural. Well, ImHO, if you like dolly eyes and ultra pointy nose, view maybe for you.

Also, if you are considering rhinoplasty, please check the implants that the clinic use. Whether it is FDA approved. Try to visualize the outcome of the implant on your nose. I didn't like the hard implant offered by view. I opted for natural look, like , I don't wanna return to my country having my peers saying WOW YOU DID YoUR PS.
At the end of the day, it really depends on what is the look that you want to achieve.

Yea, that sounds great. What area are you staying? I booked a vaca rental 5 minutes from dondaemun.

Thanks for sharing rachy, I'm really happy you got your eyes.. Wishing you a beautiful recovery for your nose too.

I'm going to Seoul early May or early September for face contouring surgeries.
So far, my list of clinics would be
View, Dr park of OZ, Small face, Regen, Banobagi and maybe Cinderella(Don't know much about his one though). Can anyone please tell me whether some of them I should cross off my list?
Im looking for drastic changes, but not pin chin. I want oval and slim face shape.
So far, I have read many of the posts of people who actually did the surgeries. I feel that small face's technique is tempting, but seems that people have sagging problems afterwards.
Dr Park of OZ kind of have mixed reviews.
Regen and Banobagi are bigger clinics but their technique involves screws? Please correct me if I'm wrong. I don't really want to have screws.
I don't know much about Cinderella. I remember that people say it is expensive, but I kind of want to check it out because of this. I mean you get what you paid for. There must be a reason that cinderella is expensive. Supply and demand. If they are expensive and still doing well, then it's worth it.

I already crossed ID and Dr. Song off my list because I feel they have more negative reviews, but it's just me.
Will someone please comment on my list? I really want some more opinions before I make my decision. Thank you very much.

And if you have any inside information about other super popular places among Korean local girls, that would be really helpful. I do think that the ones who don't speak English might be a good thing. We could always hire a translator. Somehow I feel the super good ones in Korean will not need to cater foreign clients, therefore we might miss out, if we only focusing on foreign reviews.
And talking about translator, I'm thinking about being with Zoe for for day and Nicole for another day. Just to get a feeling of which one of the them is more helpful and honest. Is this necessary though?
I plan to stay in Seoul for 14 days. I read somewhere a while ago that in Seoul they also have recovery programs that help you to recovery quickly. I'm interested. If it is necessary I'd like to stay there longer, say 21 days. Just to make sure everything is alright before I head back to NYC.

You know, you misunderstood my original post. I was actually referring to people posting 'has anyone heard of ___' (when we've actually been talking about them a few pages back) and 'what's a good clinic for eyes?' (when it's all subjective) and 'can people email me info on rhino, here's my email address' (therefore expecting others to just give them all the info).

I was not asking for people not to discuss clinics, which based on your previous post, you assumed:

Well, then tell me why is this forum called "best plastic surgery clinic in korea"? Then dont discuss on clinics? Don't assume that we , forumers do not do our own research but solely rely on your output. We are just trying to gain a FEEDBACK. It's different from DECISION MAKING. And I guess that's the reason why this forum exist! To share experiences of the clinics!

Kudos to Marir, Bella, Thiefcat and Karime! I'm glad that you guys made it!

Look, can we just stop? I don't know why you were so mad in the original post, and still mad in this one, lets just make peace ok?

hi peeps..

this forum and the previous one have tonnes of valuable info on various clinics. translators' info have been posted couple of times.

for newcomers, please read through at least this forum. i read through these 2 forums and learnt alot. please do not just join and shoot questions that have been answered so many times. it do pisses people off that u dont do your own homework by simply reading through and expecting people to spoon-feed just to answer your questions. there is a search tool at the top right hand corner of this forum too.

the reason why this forum is running so fast is exactly because there are many newcomers asking really unnecessary questions that have been answered. lets make this forum easier to use and more friendly. and we all have our own opinions, please do not put down others by saying her nose looks too high or fake. it doesnt help in anything other than creating discords. if u dont like anything, please just ignore and pls do not post anything unpleasant.

in other news, a few days after i removed my ear stitches i went to Juno to have a hair color change. hairdresser could tell i had ps since my eyelids were still swollen. told her abt my nose n my ear stitches too.but she didnt inform the shampoo girl to be extra gentle with me. so after having my hair washed a few times after dye job n treatment, my ear started to bleed. my wound that was stitched up was torn open. i was in pain. so please if u are also using ur ear cartilage to reshape ur nosetip n intend to go to the hair salon. remind everyone that comes in contact with u to be extra gentle with u.

in other news, i had ipl and co2 fractional laser done at Oracle while in Seoul. Loving the results so far!!! :love::love:

Hi sorbet, did u went back to the clinic to stitch back ur ear wound? With the help of any salon staff?

Oh my guess I hurts really a lot and did the salon compensate u?

How much did u pay at oracle clinic? I was deciding between hsu but decided to cross them out..