BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

By the way does anyone know when it is safe to do a mud facial mask on the face? My sis had rhinoplasty 23 days ago but her it's actually revision so I think this means her nose is more fragile than a first time patient.

She feels it's oily and there are these little spots around her face. She asked if it's safe to do the mask? Also she had a ptosis correction too.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has it been that long since you've had your surgeries? Time sure does fly!

Looking great by the way :smile:

Hi, I've been reading and researching a lot on rhinoplasty revision, and would like to know which clinic in Seoul is best for Rhinoplasty and Rhinoplasty revision. I have consultations at Grand, JW, Regen, and VIP. I will be getting the procedure in February, and was wondering if anyone else will be there? It's be nice to have a travel buddy and some mental support. Any kind of recommendation is welcomed. Much appreciated!!

[/quote]

I've added my name to the list. If anyone would like to contact me please PM me anytime.

You look pretty! Wow time does fly :P
How long did it take for most of the 'weird stiffness' to go away- ie when you smile? It varies between people of course, but how's it been for you? ;)

Added myself to the list. Please PM if you're travelling in the same period as it'd be nice to have a fellow friend or roommate.

Hello everyone!

Would it be possible to have the OP / thread starter to update the first post with the FAQ on this thread? Questions such as how to pay for surgery (credit card vs cash), booking appointments, clinics that provide free accommodation on-site (if there is one), buying food while recuperating, etc. will be much help for newbies like me without having to ask the same questions over and over again.

Thanks.

Well, that depends on when you go and what clinic you decide on. If you go during peak season then theres not really much chance of you getting a surgery spot for later that afternoon from a same day consult. It would be at least a couple of days later during peak season. When its not peak season, that would definitely depend on if your surgeon is free and/or is willing to squeeze you into their schedule.

For booking in advance, you don't really need to. If you go through the thread you'll find some instances where a forumer has booked a date, several months in advance, only to turn up on said date and be told that they would have to change it. But again, its definitely clinic specific. For me, you should definitely go to Seoul and consult in person at several clinics. You should definitely give yourself adequate time to choose a clinic and for booking a surgery date.

[/QUOTE]

Rae hv u found a buddy yet or ure going alone?
U reaching Korea on mar 31
For consult and surgery? And hv u book ur hotel or bnb stays?
I will be going Ard that timing anything pm me..