BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Wow... I feel safe that I have Nicole. She recommended a lot of clinics with honest answers when I asked her to help me suggest lol
I'll be there in May !!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry to hear abt your friend's case. My friend almost got coaxed into doing a nose job with a surgeon that she's not comfortable with. Zoe gives exertive pressure on you. It's insane. How world of a difference my translator and Zoe can be!

Seoul for real, I'm not saying that its wrong to accept commission. But it is absolutely wrong if she gives false info or paint beautiful picture of her gold well clinics, ie ID.

People, please do your OWN research and do not rely on translators for a list of good clinics. They will recommend clinics where they have benefits.

On another note, my personal experience with Nicole was good. She will not exert pressure. She Gives objective advise and absolutely patient. I like her and she still follow up with my progress once in a while. I could tell that she is honest when I check the facts on the web and Korean friends.

Hi miso soup,

Zoe got her facts WRONG again. I was accompanying my friend to cancel her surgery. Only ONE girl who decided to change her clinic. Talk about honesty and integrity. I was absolutely shocked at how she responded to my friend. There were 5 other forummers in this forum has viewed her emails while we were at Seoul.

If you ever see her, pls tell her do not assume that we foreigners as idiots. We can do our research and eventually verify if her facts are right.

Only Grand gave me prices. BK said they would give me prices if I attached pictures. They were the only ones I didn't send pictures, because I forgot. Wonjin just didn't give me a price, even though I asked. They said I had to go in and see them or something and give them more info on me, like age, medical history, etc.

I agree! I love their results. If you think it was pricey, I might as well drop them off my list as well. I really like BK's pictures online, so maybe I'll go with them if I don't go with Grand. There's a girl who has a face a lot like mine who has the results I want, so...

Hi shockingpinkz,

thanks for your update. have u done your nose ps at other clinic? How about your nose ps progress? because the nose in ur profile pic is exactly what I'm looking for..

Just to let everyone know I'm not advertising Grand Clinic here, plus I don't think they need extra advertisements/publicity. However, what I liked about Grand is that while yes, every face is different, they give you a base price. As someone who spent almost a year researching and financing my plastic surgery, it's nice to have at least an approximate price to go by. Plus I think they give precedence to foreign patients because of all the effort it takes to come to Korea. However, by all means if you really like the aesthetic of a clinic, such as Wonjin I recommend you consult with them regardless of price. You really never know how much they'll charge you until the actual consult! You may be surprised (good or bad :P)!

I'm going to the clinic in 2 hours and I'm starting to get a little nervous!

Just add my trip to the list
My traveling period is during 3 April - 18 April
Pm me if anyone go around at the same time:smile: so we could catch up , hanging around n take care each other post op
Xxx

I am going the same time!!! What are you getting done?? I'll PM you. We should meet up for moral support.

Still thank you for your advise :smile:

I checked out another clinic - EverM

http://www.everm.net

This place was really nice, super decked out clinic, state of the art facility and right next to BK. They only do jaw and chin related surgeries and the prices were very reasonable. Very nice before and afters.

Genioplasty - 4,000,000

The doctors graduated from Yonsei (one of the best medical schools), but are fairly young - one with 8 years practice and the other with 11, but again, in Gangnam that could already be 1,000 surgeries between them.

One feeling was the doctor kind of felt really junior, his English wasn't great so it could have been the nervousness caused from that. Recommend going with a translator.

Anyway, worth checking out.

Dr. Han - Hanface

I am undecided and really think Dr. Han is the most experienced and knowledgeable doctor. This man does God's work. Seriously, he does charitable surgeries and the big cross in his office tells me he's religious. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkO0Yg6-xwg

His price is just out of my budget. I wish I was rich.

Hi all,

Is there any of you who by chance encounter with Dr.Park from OZ???
I have read good comments about him so far but not bad ones, so I emailed him yesterday with my pictures. What he emailed me back really made me smile and i dunno, he just made me get impressed!
I'm a guy with a bulbous nose but I want a sharp and slim nose, so I sent him my pictures together with the celebrity that I want to have a nose alike on my face. Well, everyone from other clinics say "yes" to me for dermal fat and rib cartilage for the bridge as i mentioned i dont like foreign material .But he said " I can say yes to you like other do and get more money but to be honest with you, you won't get sastified with the result even your whole butt is gone" . I literally loled hard, and he said "asking me to do rhino without silicon implant is the same as asking me to go battle without gun". He's recommending me to have a silicon implant for my bridge.
I dunno why but this guy is somehow interesting in his own way. I'm definitely going to see him when I get there. Lmao
Anyone please advice. Encounter with him and get sastified ?? Pls pls :biggrin:

London-chick done her nose with him. u can refer back her post. he is my 1st choice too, coz only he said that I don't need to do bridge but other clinic not.

I agree. I don't have any money at the moment, as I'm still in school and unqualified for a well paying job, so not knowing approximate costs from some clinics practically forces me to eliminate them.

You should be back from the clinic now, so how did it go!?

Seoul for Real,
Wow seriously impressive pictures. I'm moved....

I asked my friend who knows Dr Han. He said Dr Han does not like to bother with posting pictures on his website because he is happy doing work to help people. That's why he puts up pictures of very conservative changes. I saw the pics on his page, think they are all mandibular angle reduction. Not exactly the whole face including zygoma or genioplasty or chin shaving?

His price is out of my budget too :sad: but you are right. He is very pious. He goes to help people who are deformed and doesn't charge them. I'm thinking of telling him clearly how and what I'm looking for first and see if he thinks it's ok.

I hear he gets patients from other clinics for rescue surgeries when they screw up.