BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Oh my bad, didn't mean to say you were Chinese by extension. I meant that we're both Asian so there'll be similarities in the way were raised, what we eat etc. If it helps, my Chinese is so bad, i might as well say that i don't know it :P

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem. No offense taken. I plan learn Chinese once I have more free time.

Soong sister June 18-5 Jy. Bought air ticket.

February 2013
Puffy123 (Feb 21-Mar 5) mrsbabydust AT gmail Dot com
EevaLeena (Feb 3rd - Apr 20th)
apples. (Jan 30th - Feb 17th)
Cherrykiss (Feb15-Mar 15)
onlyif (Feb 18th - 1st March)
MsNovember (Feb 18 - Mar 7) - confirmed!
sesamekiss (27th Feb - 12th Mar)
Cher87 (Feb 14th - March 8th) postponed from Jan to Feb due to unforeseen circumstances

March 2013
spartakooks (7th-16th)
R3Gg13 (22nd Mar - 4th Apr)
bella147 (15 march - 2 April) **confirmed :smile:
Cherryzz around 24th
san ard mar.
angiebellex (28 March- 7 April)
itsumobaby (19th - 24 March)

April 2013
Reneesyd (3 April - 18 April)

May 2013
Go2Kr (May 8th - May 25th)

June 2013
Lexethan (June 16th - June 28th). Confirmed and Ticket Booked!
Soong sister (June 18th - July 5th). Bought air ticket.
Janersmaners (towards the end of June)
Plasticbuns (1 month)
Crystallinesnow (end of June)

Hi lexethan,

Which clinics have you shortlisted for rib rhino??
I also getting it in May. Mind sharing your research ??? :biggrin:

Hi there,

So far by my research,
There are two forumers who got satisfied with Dr.Park's surgery. Upside is he is honest with anything and seems to know very well what he is going to do to you. No joke, there still have no negative comment about him even from the "Asian nose job" forum where I traces back to 2010.
Downside, he doesn't seem to perform autologous implants such as dermal fat and rib.
Hope this help.

There are three popular [on here] clinics in Seoul that are capable/willing/performing rib cartilage rhino; Shimmian, O&Young, and VIP. I don't know much about the first two. Browse through the previous posts and look at their website if you want more info.

VIP is expensive, I agree. However, if done right the first time, it's set for a lifetime. Fingers crossed. Good luck!

Yeah I don't think so either, and yes it's not that bad. I've told her that it's fine but she doesn't want to waste the trip, since we are coming from Canada. :noworry:

Woah, very good work done, damn now I'm hoping for a good result! Her nose couldn't have turned out any better. She looks beautiful!!

Where are you thinking of having it done? I believe you've gotten a quote from VIP right? O&Young is about the same price as VIP. Just a matter of what you like. Look at their before and after pics. Go with what you like. I like VIP better because Dr. Lee gives more drastic result that enhances your face; kind of like pushing the limit but doesn't make you look weird.

You should come in June! :smile:

Yeah but their quotation is more than USD10k plus !
I know it's way too high but revision rhino will cost more than that. I'm going to have rhino as well. Air tickets aldy bought and everything settled, so I'm going in May!!
Dermal fat is so far I would like to have right now, though I'm still researching its reabsorption rate which is way too higher than rib :biggrin:

Check to see if they're willing to come down a little bit. Good luck either way. Keep us updated!

hey april_may,

Can I ask what the stem cell treatment is, and why one would need it?
Thanks